Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 123. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
As it has been mentioned earlier, here is the article that explains what will happen to your transactions during the Primalbase ICO. We are happy to answer any further questions if any arise: https://medium.com/@primalbase/considerations-on-ico-campaign-design-777fa654fb31

"However, all transactions that reach corresponding blockchains approximately 10 minutes after all 1000 tokens are sold, will be also considered as valid."

--- 10 Minutes?? You know that in 10 Minutes, the overall investment could be quintupled? What if you raise, lets say, 15.000 BTC instead of 3.000 BTC? Thats a likely scenario, just look at TenX.

Gosh.. until the finish line I was without any doubts about this.. but too much investments just could be insane (not in a good way: If there are only a few spaces in an office, but up to 5000 possible reservers,... I mean do I have to wait 1 year to use the space for one time then?).

I mean, maybe this is also the reason why the marketing for this is way over the top for only 3000 BTC (which is nothing compared to other ICOs). Did you plan to raise more than 1000 PBT? Why didn't you just use WAVES as the only channel? This would have solved the problem highlighted in your article.

Am I the only one seeing a problem here?
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
How many more ICO starts?
Ico will start on June 26 at 12:00 UTC. Approximately 9 hours 05 minutes again ico will begin. For more details you can see it here : https://primalbase.com/ 
Do not be late for the first day bonus  Wink

Still 9 hours away  Wink
Thanks for the informations  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
Ico will start on June 26 at 12:00 UTC. Approximately 9 hours 05 minutes again ico will begin. For more details you can see it here : https://primalbase.com/ 
Do not be late for the first day bonus  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Very exiting to join the ICO, i think this ICO will sold out easily
still a half day to ICO starting
Yah for sure many investor will invest to the pbt. It is really hot to the eye of many investors. It will be sold out to the first of the ICO. I believe that the project will achieve their goals.

This project is surely exciting thus many investors wants to invest here. I think there is a quota on the first day but this ICO will end the fastest in the history.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
Very exiting to join the ICO, i think this ICO will sold out easily
still a half day to ICO starting
Yah for sure many investor will invest to the pbt. It is really hot to the eye of many investors. It will be sold out to the first of the ICO. I believe that the project will achieve their goals.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
As it has been mentioned earlier, here is the article that explains what will happen to your transactions during the Primalbase ICO. We are happy to answer any further questions if any arise: https://medium.com/@primalbase/considerations-on-ico-campaign-design-777fa654fb31
Anyone who wants to invest kindly read this carefully so that you'll not be confuse.

Congratulation on the first day of ICO hoping for good fortune primalbase!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Enable 2FA, thats not work for me.
I typing my password, and then the 16-character key. Tryed with and witout spaces, but allways "Invalid password or code, try again".

after the ico the tokens will transfer to this ico website or in my wave wallet automatically?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Congratulations, the first day of ICO has been opened, hopefully quickly completed the expected target , I'm believe it will be a lot of scrambling for bonuses offered on this first day.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

Do you know the meaning of the primalbase logo? It looks like a building...

And did you notice that on the website, the logo changes when you hover over it ... a hidden message?   Grin

It is referring to the punch cards used by the computers in the 1960s Smiley
Nice logo, I think it's a sketch of a building.
Why should a punch card. .?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Could you please advise regarding the time zone of ICO start?
Info from official web site. Ico starts 26 June 12:00 UTC!
Congratulations today ICO begins.
I hope ICO finishes faster.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
That is unfortunate to hear that someone is taking advantage of the situation. I am pretty sure though all of us here are very careful and be able to spot members who is careless enough to do this kind of thing. Have you already made any sanctions against this user?
Unfortunately there is nothing to do against this type of behavior. What kind of sanctions? lol! That's why we should be careful  with any suspicious activity (including FUD and other type of behaviors )

They have been banned.
Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
That is unfortunate to hear that someone is taking advantage of the situation. I am pretty sure though all of us here are very careful and be able to spot members who is careless enough to do this kind of thing. Have you already made any sanctions against this user?
Unfortunately there is nothing to do against this type of behavior. What kind of sanctions? lol! That's why we should be careful  with any suspicious activity (including FUD and other type of behaviors )
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
I have registered on ico.primalbase.com, logged in and activated 2fa.
But I am not receive any confirmation mail, although I have clicked several times on "Send confirmation email again."
Is this a problem now?

What's your email address? We will investigate the problem. You can PM it to us.  

I've sent you a PM with my email address.
But I am not receive any confirmation mail, although I have clicked several times on "Send confirmation email again."
Is this a problem now?

What's your email address? We will investigate the problem. You can PM it to us. 
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Is this a problem now?

We would like to remind you that we’ve been alerted by our community members about a user who pretends to be acting on behalf of Primalbase Team, spreading information about pre-sale, supposedly aimed to take the load off from the Ethereum network.  

We urge everyone to be extra careful and ignore these type of messages. Official policies, terms and conditions for participation in the upcoming ICO are available ONLY in the Personal area at ico.primalbase.com. If you have any questions please direct them to [email protected].
Guys! Here is our last q&a session. There will be one more article, however, published very soon in our blog concerning the main elements of Primalbase ICO design. So far you can take a look at FAQ part 7: https://medium.com/@primalbase/q-a-7-primalbase-ico-4157dde347d0 You can also check out the previous Q&A sessions (https://medium.com/@primalbase) - hopefully we've managed to cover the majority of questions that you had in mind.
Jump to: