Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 140. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Owwwjust saw that VITALIK doesn't now in your advisor? Why is there any reason's why VITALIK left being a advisor? Hope it's clear for us and give us an explaination about it

Hi Hanako. Vitalik was in the advisory board but then decided to switch into inofficial advisor. Please see this post which clarifies the matter: https://medium.com/@primalbase/primalbase-advisory-board-update-current-tasks-meetup-in-amsterdam-98c4d35b1bef
Activity: 532
A friend from Turkish department translated Whitepaper. I had a chance to read. As far as I understood in detail, Primalbase structure is very different. It is a model that will definetely work if it is introduced in a proper way. It is very positive that Sasha gives support to this project. If we put it aside, the most enthasuastic thing is that Primalbase will use Waves infrastructure with Ethereum. Such a thing has been preferred for the first time since Mobilego.

I assume that Primalbase tokens will be 10 - 15 BTC per unit, 2 or 3 months after ICO. I have made a brief investigation about Dmitry Faller. I have easily been persuaded for making an investment. Good luck to the team.

actually I see only one reason to Primalbase tokens to be 10-15 BCT - cause of BTC falling. But this is not such an incredible scenario. Will see.
dev, I am sorry to say, Japanese translation of white paper is awful that may be copy and paste from Google translate. To be fair, I recommend you not credit bounty applied to you.   Shocked

Thanks for bringing this to our attention kame.japan2. I have informed the team, so this matter is improved upon.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
its so good to be part of this project, i cant wait to see how it goes on its first day of crowdsale, goodluck primalbase Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Primalbase is a good project.Thank you for information nice video.Sasha's presentation was very good.  Wink Good Luck
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
A friend from Turkish department translated Whitepaper. I had a chance to read. As far as I understood in detail, Primalbase structure is very different. It is a model that will definetely work if it is introduced in a proper way. It is very positive that Sasha gives support to this project. If we put it aside, the most enthasuastic thing is that Primalbase will use Waves infrastructure with Ethereum. Such a thing has been preferred for the first time since Mobilego.

I assume that Primalbase tokens will be 10 - 15 BTC per unit, 2 or 3 months after ICO. I have made a brief investigation about Dmitry Faller. I have easily been persuaded for making an investment. Good luck to the team.

Quite an optimistic forecast. I hope you are not mistaken.
The project is really very interesting and promising. The main thing that the implementation was at the appropriate level.
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

Activity: 1806
Merit: 682
I think the june 26 its just fiew minutes for the target...
Primal Base before the start ICO, you very often respond. Interesting after the end ICO you will also often answer and report all team news?

The team aims to keep all parties informed veles7
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
The livestream was very interesting and hepful : thank you all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
I couldn't participate in the signature campaign, but I'll join ico. I'll make a good investment. the project team are of very high quality and is working very well. name will be talked about.  Wink
You should make your post better, so you could join signature campaigns and bounty campaigns. But good for you that you have join ico i hope that you could do good investments. But too bad for you that you didn't accept in this bounty campaign because i see that this campaign will be successful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Just ignore the hater's of your project but proved them that they are wrong. They are people who are wasting there precious time bashing in a project that could be Success someday. More power to your project.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Thank you for keeping us updated on the information that you have given. Im so glad that i have been joined this campaign. I will look forward on this and keep updated. Im sure that this campaign will surely be successful especially that the devs and the managers are good and they manage the campaign so smoothly.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Owwwjust saw that VITALIK doesn't now in your advisor? Why is there any reason's why VITALIK left being a advisor? Hope it's clear for us and give us an explaination about it
Where did you get that news? If true like that,
then we hope the dev and Team can explain to us all about it.
Activity: 448

i saw his tweet the last time saying he no longer wants to be an advisor or even promoting any ico.
but nothing to worry, primal will still succeed even if vitalik stoop down as one of their advisors.

EDIT:

see these tweets:
https://mobile.twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/874521946079232000
https://mobile.twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/875329280334454786
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

Thanks to all that watched the livestream on Facebook! There were many people in the stream, and also in the office in Amsterdam.
If you wish to see the video again, or missed the stream when it was live, the video can be seen at: https://www.facebook.com/primalbasehq/videos/1395910077160206/

Also, for further information, I suggest that you check out the FAQ at https://medium.com/@primalbase

More technical information will arrive soon, in the newsletter. You can sign up for the newsletter on primalbase.com

Glad to have your feedback and your interest Smiley

The stream a lot of helpful information, sounds awesome opportunity for progress.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
This is great project. Hope to be successful!
Yes this is a great and a wonderful project i really know that this project would not fail me. I wish they could create another great bounty campaign. I am very thankful that i have been part of this project.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 682
I think ist a good ICO, Could I invest whith Waves Token ?
Activity: 423
5 BTC for a token seems to be too expensive and i believe there are just few of us who will be interested to be engage in this expensive-price token, but considering the very low total coin supply it would be understand that it should be expensive indeed.
We can notice the starting price of this project is way to expensive and you are actually right the price is high because the stock is low. Just like in fiat where the stock movement control the price or the value of money. And for it to have a starting price that it high I am sure that the development can be made. So its better to continue our support on this project for this ICO to be successful and for the development we need to be updated for changes as well as the development.
Jump to: