Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 143. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 648
Merit: 502
Hi! What will be the total number of coins?

Cap is at 1000 coins.

I've just joined this campaign and I still not read all of the technicalities in the white paper but I think because these project I'd more in real world ( like what they've said "tangible") -- that's what makes PBT price so expensive. Good luck to the all the Primal base Team.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I am so eager about the estimation of Primal Base Toke Sale. Ideally this Project gives a decent prospect.Especially in enhancing the practical of Cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Hi, can I participate ico with my mew wallet and store primalbase tokens in it?
I think you should do it. Just wait for the answers of the dev . Just wait for them. And they will aswer your inquiries.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 987
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
If the CEO project is Dmitry Faller, why is there no provision for covorking in Moscow.
Are there any obstacles on the part of city authorities or just developers do not want to do this.
The second question is how to use the funds received - to redeem the premises into the ownership of the company or to lease for several years. Is there a reason and business calculation to enter a profitable business?
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
Hi, can I participate ico with my mew wallet and store primalbase tokens in it?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
still 5 days to go for ICO
i hope the ICO will be the most successful ICO in 2017
many people will participate on this
cause this is good project
I'm sure, ICO will easily reach the minimum target, with the best concept and solid team everything will be easily accepted investors.

Primalbase Token Sale
1000 PBT available
1 PBT = 5 BTC
0.0001 PBT  - Smallest fraction
Limited period offer
3 BTC  — First ICO day
4 BTC  — 2nd - 7th day of ICO

And not more 5 days until sales start, I recommend to join and subscribe to newsletter. Detail here: http://primalbase.com/

There is a 33% discount on the first day.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
I understand this project chooses sylon in managing thread bounty, he is very fast in responding. Good job for primalbase!

yup! i just observed him on the bounty of ett. he update just in time and never misses to answer questions from his participants. mybe 2-3 days after the ico is finish, we can already have are total stakes calculated.

It's true, this project is very fast response team developer, I am sure will succes and i waiting this project will be grow Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
Activity: 448
Primalbase - a rare case of Blockchain implementation in real economy. Creating a high-quality infrastructure for small-team projects, Primalbase is set to disrupt Real Estate industry by building a strong community of entrepreneurs, developers, investors; by offering them a groundbreaking financial tool - PBT tokens that can be rented out, traded or used to access any Primalbase office in tech hubs around the world.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
I am very happy to be joining in this great project I hope its successful. And many devotees
I hope it too. And i pray that when the ico was started it will sold the coins immediately. Hoping that it would have many buyers . But i think this is not impossible because i already heard that it has a many supporters and investors waiting for it.
Activity: 518
I'm sure, ICO will easily reach the minimum target, with the best concept and solid team everything will be easily accepted investors.

Primalbase Token Sale
1000 PBT available
1 PBT = 5 BTC
0.0001 PBT  - Smallest fraction
Limited period offer
3 BTC  — First ICO day
4 BTC  — 2nd - 7th day of ICO

And not more 5 days until sales start, I recommend to join and subscribe to newsletter. Detail here: http://primalbase.com/

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Primalbase is backed by real estate? Do I understand correctly?
Activity: 173
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
Activity: 126
Technical community Distributed work area is the cradle of start-up companies, they grow in the community.
Activity: 126
With these distributed technology communities, start-up companies like a small Silicon Valley.
Activity: 364
I understand this project chooses sylon in managing thread bounty, he is very fast in responding. Good job for primalbase!

yup! i just observed him on the bounty of ett. he update just in time and never misses to answer questions from his participants. mybe 2-3 days after the ico is finish, we can already have are total stakes calculated.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
How to buy Primal on sale day?

I read that you need to make an account?  But on the website all you can do is signup for newsletter

They will publish the ico details soon i think.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
How to buy Primal on sale day?

I read that you need to make an account?  But on the website all you can do is signup for newsletter
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
I am very happy to be joining in this great project I hope its successful. And many devotees
Be positive all we can do now is support this team and spread it that is the best we can do now. And i have faith to this project it become successful.
Jump to: