Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 163. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Me and my friend got an email confirming our registration for the event.

We will be seeing Sasha and the Primal Base team at the event on Tuesday  Smiley

Tomorrow will be flying from UK to Amsterdam Grin we simply can't wait
This is the best thing for you, come and do not waste the opportunity to meet great people.
Have a nice trip Wink
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
I'm really worried about the distribution of the token. Most of the dual contract token like MobileGo and Encryptotel having problem on distro now due to poor technology on handling dual contract coin. Do you have already solution on this kind of problem?
You are right about that, Encryptotel has ended last month and until now there is no news on what is happening between the distributions. I am a former of that ICO and I can say that it is good but I am afraid that the dev has run off with the money invested in that ICO. I just hope that I am wrong.

I wish that this distribution problem will be solved as soon as possible.
Activity: 616
Hi all. I can see this project having great potential. But there is one thing which I can't get my head around - 250 tokens for management? Imagine in a few years time, Primalbase becomes as popular as bitcoin or even more and the price reflects the same. Because there are only 1000 tokens, each token will be worth equivalent to 21000BTC. So 250 tokens = 250*21000BTC = 5.25 million BTC (whattt??). And that kind of money will be in the hands of few people? Sounds very very scary. Sorry if I missed something here.

The numbers you crunched are definitely worth the potential concern. But I would be positive that it would not be for anything sinister. The intentions are good and nothing will happen. Though I would appreciate if someone can clarify these numbers.
Just a curious question. Since Primalbase will be building infrastracture to their target cities, the fact that it uses cryptocurrency than the us dollar or euro, would there be possible obstacles in terms of getting licenses and permits due to differences in business structure not basing in dollars and euros? Hope I got my question right. Thank you.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hi all. I can see this project having great potential. But there is one thing which I can't get my head around - 250 tokens for management? Imagine in a few years time, Primalbase becomes as popular as bitcoin or even more and the price reflects the same. Because there are only 1000 tokens, each token will be worth equivalent to 21000BTC. So 250 tokens = 250*21000BTC = 5.25 million BTC (whattt??). And that kind of money will be in the hands of few people? Sounds very very scary. Sorry if I missed something here.
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Me and my friend got an email confirming our registration for the event.

We will be seeing Sasha and the Primal Base team at the event on Tuesday  Smiley

Tomorrow will be flying from UK to Amsterdam Grin we simply can't wait
Activity: 280

So far it's the interior photos that have been released with Primalbase promotional material.

Best is follow Primal Base Instagram account I guess. At least I do that  Cheesy
https://www.instagram.com/primalbase/

«A little progress each day adds up to big results»
The guys tried to glory. Primalbase very honey interior.Good for you.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
26 juni is not so much time left to see it live . Do you have pre ico or it will start at 26 juni ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
But one workplace is always allocated a certain amount of m2 of the area of the room or m3 volume, this indicator is regulated by regulatory documents when designing buildings and structures, I think in every country it is different. Then, with the same rentable area in different countries, there can be different numbers of jobs and vice versa, with the same number of rented jobs in different countries, different amounts of space may be required for the area occupied.
Activity: 574

Of course it matters. However,  issue regarding Vitalik won't affect primalbase negatively.since Vitalik and his team won't let that happen since Vitalik is a great man and he didn't fail any of his ICO projects.

Expect a big lie when knowing from people about Vitalik who jokes in this project, hopefully everything like what you say Vitalik is great and he never fails in ico.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Honestly, I think the ico should a few seconds see minutes.
Do you know if there is escrow for ico funds?

Hi, yes there is an escrow -- for additional security of transactions there'll be multi-signatures.

Who will be holding the multi-sig keys?

Are you planning to reserve some tokens for future bases? Like what if you decide to open more bases?
Honestly, I think the ico should a few seconds see minutes.
Do you know if there is escrow for ico funds?

Hi, yes there is an escrow -- for additional security of transactions there'll be multi-signatures.
Activity: 434

Very nice interior. The guys who made the interior decoration are good at their job.
How will this work if you don't pay for the office - just buy token, use the offices and when you don't need them anymore you just sell the token. If the price stays around the same you basically used the offices for free?

The token is yours indefinitely once you purchase it. It can be rented forward, but still is owned by you. Thus the token could be on a temporary loan.
There will be a manual forthcoming that will explain in greater detail about leasing, renting and selling tokens that have been purchased.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

So far it's the interior photos that have been released with Primalbase promotional material.

Best is follow Primal Base Instagram account I guess. At least I do that  Cheesy
https://www.instagram.com/primalbase/

I do not find this info, will there be an escrow for the ico?

There is an escrow. For additional security of transactions there'll be multi-signatures.
I think so some controversy at the moment but in future this project will get great success. I will wait to know more about this and will be part of this project.

Yes this will be succees so thats why many people joining of this campaign.

Is this basically the opposite of Burstcoin?  With Burst the wallet users plot space on their hard drives and that mass of space can be mined to generate coins, more space, more coins.  This seems like the coin server is a server space that the wallet users rent, like a VPS or hosting.  Is that correct?

Thank you for your question. I will ask the team and get back to you on this.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
just look at somn ico . It was so quick and i think primalbase ico will be in one day finished .  Cool
Jump to: