Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 167. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 2016
Merit: 721
When you buy 1 PBT do you have to pay with it to get access to the hubs or you only have to keep it in you to have access to the hubs?
Think of it as an on-chain license to use said hub. Of course you have to have it in your possession in order to be granted access.
So we have to have it in our "hand"? I thought we can lease the license and privilege we got from owning 1 PBT to someone?
Smart contract, maybe? Or just a regular traditional contract on a sheet of paper. That's how I understand it, at least.
(Sorry there seems to be a problem with my bitcointalk interface maybe linked to chrome or something, but there are a few threads, including this one, where i can't quote other people's posts directly, so I had to go through the good old copy-paste method).
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
I see a good campaign always has team that doesn't hesitate to answer all the questions, clear roadmaps, timely stake calculations, campaign managers are not too tense, have escrow, many participant slots. The main objective is extensive ICO marketing and attracts many active investors, and the last is the convenience of all parties.

Although primalbase implements high prices, people will believe because teams and participants/investors have comfort.

1PBT=5 BTC, and the first day I thought it would run out because it cost 3 BTC/1PBT. Available 1000 PBT with the smallest fraction of 0.0001 PBT. Don't miss this opportunity.

Ofcourse!
No one wants to pay 1 or 2 btc extra for same if they are investing anyway!
It has already got enough publicity that people will jump in it..
THe market cap is also good

Yep, considering a total of $4k+ discount, lets see if it will quickly sell in the first hours.
I think in that way Primalbase will be the one of the most beautiful investing site. Because as I continue to observed about there program and management, they have a very good mindset when it come to businesses. I like there business style, there way on how to catch people's attention especially the investors. By that way their are many investors to invest in them. And that's really great. They have strong foundation as a team and I know they are going to succeed from the start until the end of their ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
I do not find this info, will there be an escrow for the ico?
Same here. Hopefully someone can lighten this to us or we just missed the information about escrow. Goodluck primalbase and hoping for the success of this project
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
PBT is the first altcoin whose price exceeds the bitcoin price, I hope this project will all goes smoothly until finished.  Wink
Yeah and besides the only altcoin with that kind of limited supply, With that supply after the ICO end I think the price of it will exceed the 5btc per coin because the demand of the coin will be increase because after the ICO no PBT will be created again.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
I do not find this info, will there be an escrow for the ico?
Activity: 476
PBT is the first altcoin whose price exceeds the bitcoin price, I hope this project will all goes smoothly until finished.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
I think so some controversy at the moment but in future this project will get great success. I will wait to know more about this and will be part of this project.

Yes this will be succees so thats why many people joining of this campaign.

Is this basically the opposite of Burstcoin?  With Burst the wallet users plot space on their hard drives and that mass of space can be mined to generate coins, more space, more coins.  This seems like the coin server is a server space that the wallet users rent, like a VPS or hosting.  Is that correct?
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Me too I will support this project till the end because as you can see many people are joining here because they also find that this project ia very good and will be succesful in the future. This project is going to be a blast in terms of its purpose and this will be a popular in the future just like the different project that now is popular.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
I think so some controversy at the moment but in future this project will get great success. I will wait to know more about this and will be part of this project.

Yes this will be succees so thats why many people joining of this campaign.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i've read some page behind and i found some interested question that i quote below, i hope dev can explain to us more because i'm new here and in the world of crypto crrency, sorry for that

i've read the whitepaper and can't understand certain points.

1)  The proceeds from the ICO will be spent on leased space and their arrangement. The owners of tokens can used it infinitely. What will generate revenue?

2) How the tokens will work on ethereum network? There're no technical details in the whitepaper.

3) Was there any early investors in the project?

The question from my side, for a holder who has 1 PBT at least, is it all free to use location's equipment and furniture? Or, besides holding the token, do  we also pay for the services provided in the location as an extra? Smiley

i'm sure this is good project and have good tim for it and also i've read the whitepaper too

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
I see a good campaign always has team that doesn't hesitate to answer all the questions, clear roadmaps, timely stake calculations, campaign managers are not too tense, have escrow, many participant slots. The main objective is extensive ICO marketing and attracts many active investors, and the last is the convenience of all parties.

Although primalbase implements high prices, people will believe because teams and participants/investors have comfort.

1PBT=5 BTC, and the first day I thought it would run out because it cost 3 BTC/1PBT. Available 1000 PBT with the smallest fraction of 0.0001 PBT. Don't miss this opportunity.

Ofcourse!

Yep, considering a total of $4k+ discount, lets see if it will quickly sell in the first hours.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Strongly launching the ico !!
I can not wait to see him !!!!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace

Ofcourse!
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club

Activity: 602
Merit: 254
Of course, with a team management that has a good reputation in field and competence in carrying out work according to the project's procedural, will be able to create innovative work.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Very good project, I am pretty sure it will succeed
Yeah it will because the plan and team is good and i can't really wait what will be the outcome of this project. and many people are joining in this project so it will surely be succeed
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Bismillah good newsletter bring blessings.
If this successful ico may not be too disappointed to follow newsletter only

If i see people behind this project. It will be a good project. Some people in local said it can be a long term investation. Just waiting until ICO start.

Off course this project will be good investment,  so it's proper place to put our investment and becomes more worth.

With the reputable advisors the primalbase team will lead to its success, so for me i guest this will be a long term investment with a huge potential in it. Im also waiting for the ICO to start knowing that this will be in demand in the first day so i dont want to be left behind.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Yah you're right, come on join now and be part of it, this the early chance that you can gain more, don't missed it like i do in encryptotel that make me now sad, I'm late to participate on that campaign because i joined in other camp which is btc camp and not an ico, I assure you this company has the best team and worth it for your hardwork.

Encryptotel runs for quitely long but im wondering on how does this ICO takes? If this will be sold out immediately or take for many days to be done? but I believe that this project will get smooth success since devs has they have both 2 great advisors on their teams. And maybe those people who participate in their camps will be so lucky to since this one is solid project.
Activity: 1148
I can't wait to see the first day ico open, maybe a few hours and a half token already sold or maybe also in a few weeks sold out? wether unsold token will be burned?
Jump to: