Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 176. (Read 152792 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Me and most of my crypto colleagues are getting too excited on this. I can sense an automatic sold out here.

1000 PBT * 3 BTC = 3000 BTC market cap
3000 BTC * 2,450 USD = 7.35 million USD

And because this project is heavily supported with a strong community and an all star, I project we can reach at least 200 million USD market cap this year. That is 27 times growth. We're gonna be rich/er.
I don't know if it si realistic, but I hope so :-).
... or even better ;-)
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Sasha Ivanov confirmed that he advisor at Primalbase? Would be nice if that link would be added to the first post.

Yes he confirmed that he's the advisor and support the project.

yes, I fully support this project, the idea of this project was born while discussing issues in the existing model of co-working industry with Dmitry.
As for Vitalik - Dimtry talked to him while he was in Moscow, and Vitalik liked the idea.
I'm an advisor to the project and we'll use Primalbase office space.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
a lot og high profile in crypto backed this project. And i think this will have huge success in the future. I think more people will realized if this is good project in this time.

Many people already understand the great prospects of this project. 1000 coins will be bought out within a few minutes. Even despite the cost.
I think so because the supply is very small comparing with another project i can say if this will become a project with small amount of the supply, I glad to be a part from this project. sasha already backed this project and that so beautiful.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Distributed work area technology community early arranged only five cities, the latter will be extended to the world famous city, very optimistic about it.

Yes, Primalbase can spread all across the globe once the idea clicks and once it becomes very successful. I am quite sure that it will be successful.
Yeah you're right. By promoting this project many investor will become aware and they will invest because they know that this project have a great future. I hope this project will become successful.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
countdown... waiting this amazing ico, hope to be a part of it. I think all tokens will be sold very limited time.

good luck to all participants.
I really also excited to the releasing of the token. This is really a amazing project, They have a great members that have a dedication and motivatin in life for them to really succeed. I'm counting to all of you.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 288
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yesterday I was invited to meet my good friend, he said there's a new ico with premium class (primalbase), token price is greater than other ico, after I read the announcement on the first page, I'm interested to join, even though just a joint investment with my friend.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 266
Sasha Ivanov confirmed that he advisor at Primalbase? Would be nice if that link would be added to the first post.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Me and most of my crypto colleagues are getting too excited on this. I can sense an automatic sold out here.

And because this project is heavily supported with a strong community and an all star, I project we can reach at least 200 million USD market cap this year. That is 27 times growth. We're gonna be rich/er.
Yeah i see this thing too reaching the market cap of 200 million usd is not impossible for this coin/project.Good investors and good count of supply and amount that will be sold for the ico and good team and roadmap this will become a huge thing and coin in the market i think
Activity: 630
Merit: 309
Hi to the Team,
Will we know where these coworking spaces are located so that we can visit them if we happen to be near (during a trip or vacation) ?
The project will start with the establishment of five shared workspaces to be located in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York and Singapore
The Proof-of-Concept is already up and running and is located in Amsterdam at this address: Helicopterstraat 25, 1059CE.

Please visit the website to see more information on the other 4 locations. http://primalbase.com/

It would be great if you post a photo after choosing all other workspaces 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
im sure this project will be great
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Project can accept waves in ICO . Waves users will perform faster
Activity: 616
What about the long term plans, targets?

Have you thought about big investment from big firms? Would you take those offers? What would that mean for PBT holders? Maybe an acquisition, it is possible right?

The long term plan an target is growth for our PBT value through expansion.  To continue to add need sites in new cities to increase value.

As to the second part of your question no we haven't made any plans to sell off the business to a large firm someday in the future.  Dealing with that issue would likely be dealt with at the time through the primal base voting systems that token holders will have access to.

Great!

So I guess we can say that PBT voting system will be actively used on important decisions that effect Primal Base.
Activity: 616

Have you thought about big investment from big firms? Would you take those offers? What would that mean for PBT holders? Maybe an acquisition, it is possible right?

The long term plan an target is growth for our PBT value through expansion.  To continue to add need sites in new cities to increase value.

As to the second part of your question no we haven't made any plans to sell off the business to a large firm someday in the future.  Dealing with that issue would likely be dealt with at the time through the primal base voting systems that token holders will have access to.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
vitalik wasn't project related. removal vitalik, good thing.  Tongue

now at all stages of the project will be processed in a detailed way. these errors are there? will check small and large investors.
are you affected by this project?

I think many people choose to support this project because of Vitalik instead of reading the whitepaper and doing some deep research. This is not a good thing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
It's a pity, of course, that Vitalik Buterin is not an official adviser.
But the project itself is very interesting.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
with or without big names like Sasha Ivanov and Vitalik Buterin being "official" advisors, if the project is good, it will be a success no matter what.
not to discount the boost that their good names will bring to the project of course. It helps a lot to have the names of these good guys to gain more trust from those who might want to invest. Im sure they will give great support to this project officially or not. good luck to everyone involved in this great project!

Vitalik withdraw himself from advisory check their official now he is no more into this board. Anyway other members are still on the board so let's see how this project will move forward in future even I also interested into this one.

If waves is here , i'm here also . Don't get me wrong but we have good members on the board + waves and Sascha so i'm happy for now .
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Just trust the Primalbase team I know that they have a good team and these ICO project is a success.
Base on the plans roadmap and projects of this ico success will not be impossible for them,plus the people behind the team and team advisors around them this is a sure succes guys just trust
Jump to: