Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 178. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
This project is good with or without Vitalik Buterin. He just doesn't want his name to be used like that in every ICO. You can see from his tweets. No hard feelings, he's still helping Primalbase to grow. I think this project will have a very good ICO process and they will sell all coins in first day.

This project is interesting but profitable business point of view, not so much good enough because target mainstream user seems  "Tech community".

I know this project is just started and will be better taken into our voice but at this point of time, I really wonder why they focus tehcky users... thought?

Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
This project is good with or without Vitalik Buterin. He just doesn't want his name to be used like that in every ICO. You can see from his tweets. No hard feelings, he's still helping Primalbase to grow. I think this project will have a very good ICO process and they will sell all coins in first day.
Activity: 324
Throw vitalik's face on the advisor page, who probably doesn't even give one word of advice, because why not right definitely need something to make it look more legit!

as far as I see in this threds, two heros are appreciated to investing. but what if one of them are not really involving this project? dev team will refund ICO BTC at each claim? B4 things happen like this, Vitalik should show up nor never show up.

Why would they put up a refund for that? I can't even think up of a valid reason to have your funds refunded. You can't say "I'm sorry I thought Vitalik was this coin's adviser." Reasons like negligence is nothing. You invested. You already had enough time to think all of this through. Once you've invested in something, your money is already gone. You just have to hope that something good will come out of it and maybe luckily bring back some profits.

Finally, Vitalik is confirmed as an advisor but not as an official advisor - that what dev seems to want to say. And Vitalik photo is removed from Primabse OP, quietly. I think dev should've remain his name as "un official advisor", without photo is fine.

Needless to say, if you report to your boss we should invest money to this projects because the two heros Sasha and Vitalik are advisors. Upon approved, when you report to your boss again, "sorry boss, looks like one of hero Vitalik was not an official advisor",  then, you will be told off by your off or worst case,

you will be fired if your boss was Trump

Primabase is still supported by Vitalik unofficially. However, good to the team and investors that stand of Vitalik is confirmed.  Wink

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Not the same wothout Vitalik..but still lets hope for the best!
Good luck everyone working on this project, it has huge potential it's just the matter if they will succeed.
i think this coin already have good team so it will be ok even Vitalik is not official advisor
Activity: 473
Good luck everyone working on this project, it has huge potential it's just the matter if they will succeed.

let's see how it will perform now that Vitalik Buterin is not an advisor.

though Sasha Ivanov looks to be still on board as advisor.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
When the ICO starts: BTC price at $800 - $1000, what will be the price of PBT?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The day the OP was made was may 24 btc was at 2,475 dollars.  What will be the price of PBT?  5 BTC each with a 40% discount on day one.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When the ICO starts: BTC price at $800 - $1000, what will be the price of PBT?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Vitalik is not an official advisor. From the man, himself

https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/875328160325279744

Edit: I guess you should remove his name from the OP

It is a pity to hear that Vitalik Buterin is no longer the advisor of this project. But i think this is a promising project, whether Vitalik Buterin will be the advisor or not.

He never was.

If they actually deliver what they promise it still will turn out good project.
It will take time with the hubs n stuff tho.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
vitalik wasn't project related. removal vitalik, good thing.  Tongue

now at all stages of the project will be processed in a detailed way. these errors are there? will check small and large investors.
are you affected by this project?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
I appreciate the removal of Vitalik Buterin from the list of consultants. Is it necessary to cheat investors on a good project?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I completely agree : PrimalBase is THE good project.
As it is it is good, not necessary to cheat investors or future users.

After I've read the whitepaper and all the other info , i must say PrimalBase looks so solid guys! Glad to be part so early in this project.
without vitalik i think primalbase still good, primalbase have a good teams and great plan in the workspace comunity. i hope the ICO can succesfully Smiley

Whitout Vitalik like an official advisor ... but he said " ...found the concept interesting" !!!
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I appreciate the removal of Vitalik Buterin from the list of consultants. Is it necessary to cheat investors on a good project?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

After I've read the whitepaper and all the other info , i must say PrimalBase looks so solid guys! Glad to be part so early in this project.
without vitalik i think primalbase still good, primalbase have a good teams and great plan in the workspace comunity. i hope the ICO can succesfully Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202

Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I appreciate the removal of Vitalik Buterin from the list of consultants. Is it necessary to cheat investors on a good project?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 545
But not to worry still. Look at this 4th tweet from Vitalik  Smiley

Activity: 545
This should have been mentioned from the start. I mean if the project is solid, why use Vitalik's name if the man himself says he's not an official advisor

I mean the project itself is good as even Vitalik says, but saying he was an advisor was kind of misleading

Now I'm hoping that Sasha is still an advisor right?

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

It is a pity to hear that Vitalik Buterin is no longer the advisor of this project. But i think this is a promising project, whether Vitalik Buterin will be the advisor or not.
Activity: 966

They removed from primalbase.com . This is better  Wink
Otherwise it would be misunderstanding fo investors.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
I wondering where this platform will be place on the trading market.., is it polo or bittrex  Huh

Yobit to start

I think yobit is also a good market
Jump to: