Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 34. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ive known about this project for a long time, but did not even realize about its strong team and advisors. How is this token performing in the markets?

You can conclude by yourself by looking at wavesdex. Right now, they were still stuck on below 1btc, but who knows if it'll steadily goes up after dev finally run their office

They are already running their office in Amsterdam and second one will open on 15th December in Berlin.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Ive known about this project for a long time, but did not even realize about its strong team and advisors. How is this token performing in the markets?

You can conclude by yourself by looking at wavesdex. Right now, they were still stuck on below 1btc, but who knows if it'll steadily goes up after dev finally run their office
If i remember correctly, the ICO price was 1 PBT for 3 Bitcoins ?

Yes, the first-day price was 1 PBT =3BTC and next day it was like 1PBT=4BTC and the ico concluded from there on.The price is too cheap in terms of BTC but in terms of the dollar it has almost doubled the ico price.

That‘s not correct, BTC was about 2400$ at Primalbase ICO, so it‘s 10-15% above ICO price now, $ related. The double is still far away at the moment.

But price changes so quickly because lack of liquidity. I think till market dept talking about price doesn't make sense much.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Yes, the first-day price was 1 PBT =3BTC and next day it was like 1PBT=4BTC and the ico concluded from there on.The price is too cheap in terms of BTC but in terms of the dollar it has almost doubled the ico price.

That‘s not correct, BTC was about 2400$ at Primalbase ICO, so it‘s 10-15% above ICO price now, $ related. The double is still far away at the moment.

At that time it seemed a bit cheap to me but after BTC gone wild and PBT gone down it is pricey experience  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 139
Yet another buy order at 0.5btc...for 9pbt! Someone obviously getting wind of the massive potential for this project...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
What is the latest price growth of the token connected with? What do you think? New workspaces, exchanges? Or just a pump?)

I think it was just a pump.
Because as I remember Amsterdam office opening, there wasn't so much moves.
And I didn't hear exchange rumors.

Guys there are only 5 PBT to sell on Tidex, so if anybody buys a full Token the price increases a lot, I think that happened. Now it‘s the wrong time to sell in my opinion.

5 PBT is too high for a normal trader.We need whales in this project to manipulate the price to a higher extent and provide more liquidity.This intern will prompt more exchange to list PBT.

Of course 5 PBT are too much for a normal trader, I just meant there are not much tokens available on Tidex, a small buy/sell has a big effect on the price. If you buy all these 5 PBT -> Tidex is empty  Grin

Correct . Actually that 5 pbt is just too small. Especially if holders or investors devides to sell their holding but of course they will not do that. Only bounty hunters will cause it is already above its ico price.

5 PBT is just small but we also have to consider the volume factor. Tidex have decent volume but another additional exchanges will open PBT to other markets.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What is the latest price growth of the token connected with? What do you think? New workspaces, exchanges? Or just a pump?)

Guys there are only 5 PBT to sell on Tidex, so if anybody buys a full Token the price increases a lot, I think that happened. Now it‘s the wrong time to sell in my opinion.

5 PBT is too high for a normal trader.We need whales in this project to manipulate the price to a higher extent and provide more liquidity.This intern will prompt more exchange to list PBT.

Of course 5 PBT are too much for a normal trader, I just meant there are not much tokens available on Tidex, a small buy/sell has a big effect on the price. If you buy all these 5 PBT -> Tidex is empty  Grin

Correct . Actually that 5 pbt is just too small. Especially if holders or investors devides to sell their holding but of course they will not do that. Only bounty hunters will cause it is already above its ico price.

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

It could be just as you said. But this shows that PBT needs liquidty immediately.

Activity: 966

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Activity: 966

Do you think decentralized exchanges provide enough liquidity to Primalbase?

Hi lofegs,

Currently yes, however due to the growth of the company we expect more trading to come. Therefore we are testing the Ethereum gateway.

Best Regards,

Alexander, Community Moderator.

Even though I don't think it's not enough, hope you're right.
Activity: 266

Do you think decentralized exchanges provide enough liquidity to Primalbase?

Hi lofegs,

Currently yes, however due to the growth of the company we expect more trading to come. Therefore we are testing the Ethereum gateway.

Best Regards,

Alexander, Community Moderator.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
If this project is a success, then can you use the office for free if you own a token? Who pays costs such as printing etc (paper costs etc).
When and how can we hire out our tokens? Are we also getting bonuses for token holders when the business is profitable?

As I get it they will cover those costs with the income they from private offices.
AFAIK they're still working on leasing function.
Pages:
Jump to: