Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 37. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hey guys!

We updated the thread. We will keep you informed and will answer all of your questions

Our office in Berlin is opening in 10 days!!

Last week one of our token holders, Georgi, visited our Amsterdam office for the first time. He loved the place, had lunch with our CEO Ralph and drank a few beers afterwards. When you are happy, we are happy. Come back soon Georgi!

Liza had a meeting with Maria from Binary District, this partnership improves our events and meetups.

Sweet it is looking good. Hopefully this helps raise the price a bit and get a little more confidence in the investors. Been a hard few months so far and good news is always nice.

Yes and some of the investors has gone crazy thinking that the investment they have is going to waste. But im happy knowing that they already finish constructing their office in Berlin. I think the price might not rise a bit as of today, but expect it 2 or 3 days before the opening.

Yes, i think it will moon soon, especially that we can see that the team is really making things possible. And now they are almost done with their office for Berlin. But after this, when will the next office?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey guys!

We updated the thread. We will keep you informed and will answer all of your questions

Last week one of our token holders, Georgi, visited our Amsterdam office for the first time. He loved the place, had lunch with our CEO Ralph and drank a few beers afterwards. When you are happy, we are happy. Come back soon Georgi!

Liza had a meeting with Maria from Binary District, this partnership improves our events and meetups.

Sweet it is looking good. Hopefully this helps raise the price a bit and get a little more confidence in the investors. Been a hard few months so far and good news is always nice.

Yes and some of the investors has gone crazy thinking that the investment they have is going to waste. But im happy knowing that they already finish constructing their office in Berlin. I think the price might not rise a bit as of today, but expect it 2 or 3 days before the opening.
Activity: 406
Hey guys!

Activity: 616
Activity: 616
Hey guys!

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Anybody selling PBT OTC?
Interested sellers pls PM

Haven't seen any thread created for PBT for selling on this forum.Better create a new one and add the link over here, some might be interested to get this deal done.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Now it seems to grow slowly ... maybe step by step price is going higher and higher ... I hope so ... because it's very low (especially for ICO investors)

Berlin office is coming. And there some other promises should be done by the end of the year. Hope they will affect the price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Now it seems to grow slowly ... maybe step by step price is going higher and higher ... I hope so ... because it's very low (especially for ICO investors)
Activity: 356
Hi folks...

Something that has just occurred to me, is that there are 250 pbt tokens held by the company. If each of the planned sites had 50 workspaces, that would mean that the company could theoretically block book the whole space, and then rent out the spaces using their own tokens. They could undercut any other token holders renting out their tokens, as any profit at all would be better than no profit...
Does this sound right, or am I getting confused with how it all works?

This in addition to the money they make through conventional leasing funded by money raised in the ICO. They solicited investment on this forum and yet stopped posting 2 months ago. I suggest they start responding to questions like this. Obvious conclusion based on this behaviour is it is a scam, not a good optik.
Activity: 268
Anybody selling PBT OTC?
Interested sellers pls PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hi folks...

Something that has just occurred to me, is that there are 250 pbt tokens held by the company. If each of the planned sites had 50 workspaces, that would mean that the company could theoretically block book the whole space, and then rent out the spaces using their own tokens. They could undercut any other token holders renting out their tokens, as any profit at all would be better than no profit...
That is indeed a very interesting question. Primalbase team says that not all tokens would be used for rental purpose (strange argument). Wednesday they had another chat session and imo they didn't answer the question well about token/seat ratio.

As I remember somebody asked similar question chat session.
I don'T remember the answer clearly though Cheesy
Activity: 404
Merit: 270
Hi folks...

That is indeed a very interesting question. Primalbase team says that not all tokens would be used for rental purpose (strange argument). Wednesday they had another chat session and imo they didn't answer the question well about token/seat ratio.
Activity: 139
Hi folks...

Activity: 420
Have anyone already used the coworking from Amsterdam?
I had a positive attitude of Primalbase during the ICO, sincerely hoping the blockchain startups would burst everywhere, working hard to innovate, implement and maintain a new technological infrastructure. Such a dynamic world seemed favorable for the decentralization of workforce, one of the issues Primalbase built its strategy upon.
Now I see my expectations broken to the ground - coworking places did not get too many additional workers and Primalbase value has landed the earth vs Bitcoin  Smiley At least the USD value did not suffer much.

If I don't remember wrong BTC price was around $2.5k
PrimalBase also suffering for USD value too unfortunately.
I had a positive attitude of Primalbase during the ICO, sincerely hoping the blockchain startups would burst everywhere, working hard to innovate, implement and maintain a new technological infrastructure. Such a dynamic world seemed favorable for the decentralization of workforce, one of the issues Primalbase built its strategy upon.
Now I see my expectations broken to the ground - coworking places did not get too many additional workers and Primalbase value has landed the earth vs Bitcoin  Smiley At least the USD value did not suffer much.

There are 50 seats available. Would be nice hear some opnions if somebody has used it yet.
Activity: 281
There will be no ethereum gateway (never). I am 100% sure about that.

We'll see. I have still some hopes that everything will be better. With gateway and new offices.
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
There will be no ethereum gateway (never). I am 100% sure about that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
They posted on slack, next week will be a chat session with the dev team on slack, the main topic will be about the Ethereum Gateway. That sounds like it's still not ready.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Primalbase ICO activity is over half a year. Is there anything to do with the fund raising? At present, the price should be a break, and the interested investors can pick up some cheap goods.

You're wrong. Although I don't remember exactly how long, but their ICO is one of the fastest coin sale, they're sold within few days to one week, not half a year.
Pages:
Jump to: