Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 52. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
If they are following their planned roadmap, this is the same as DECENT, maybe this will take a year to start and will prosper but now all you have to do is nothing if you believe to its potential,
but if don't, Dump and switch to other projects that are more profitable in a short period of time.
Yeah, so if you have no patience to wait and its about to leave Primabase token. The sad thing is they don't even update us on what's the current developments that why it makes the people turn out on this project.
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
If they are following their planned roadmap, this is the same as DECENT, maybe this will take a year to start and will prosper but now all you have to do is nothing if you believe to its potential,
but if don't, Dump and switch to other projects that are more profitable in a short period of time.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
it is now 1/5 of the ico price.
nice job primal base nice job.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
LMAO $2500 per PBT. Brag about the price raise in your update now xaxaxa.
Pretty bad execution, hopefully it raises once they are operating.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
wowwww....the price is so low this morning  Angry

$2622 .... I think it is the lower price ever!

Please, do something PrimalBase team!

I guess its not particular to just Primalbase coin or is it??

I agree but PBT drops more than the other coin.
The team could more communicate and accelerate things to be listed on bittrex.

Ya the price is low, but its barely even being traded. To me I don't even consider the coin released yet in any way. Once they get more development done and updates then we will see true rise and trading. These low prices now mean nothing.
Merit: 102

As I know Bittrex hasn't added any coin lately.
But totally agree with that the communicate thing, there shouldn't be just monthly reports.
Activity: 602
Merit: 264

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
https://ico.primalbase.com/

not open

how to get     pbt?
ICO primalbase has been Done.
You can buy PBT on wavesdex or tidex  , for information exchanger PBT please visit https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/primalbase/#markets
The price PBT For now its very cheap more than price ICO.
But I want to buy PBT if listing on exchanger bittrex
This is really dissapointing they let primalbase price go under the ICO price. How about the investors who use to buy in the ICO and waited for too long although wi know its my fault to invest but even i don't invest its the worst thing that happens despite of the 1day sale ICO. too bad as a result.

Price is going too bad. That's for sure. If they deliver something soon then thing can change. Also September report should be much better than previos ones. Should give us really something important.
The thing that comes up on my mind that they are just focusing on their side and they don't even mind the investors and others who support it from the start anfmd until now september is a few days to end and yet they have still a too busy moment that they can't update the people in just a few words or letters to post.

not open

how to get     pbt?
You can buy PBT on wavesdex or tidex  , for information exchanger PBT please visit https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/primalbase/#markets
This is really dissapointing they let primalbase price go under the ICO price. How about the investors who use to buy in the ICO and waited for too long although wi know its my fault to invest but even i don't invest its the worst thing that happens despite of the 1day sale ICO. too bad as a result.

Price is going too bad. That's for sure. If they deliver something soon then thing can change. Also September report should be much better than previos ones. Should give us really something important.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

not open

how to get     pbt?
Activity: 322

All they can do is deliver what haven promised with the same timeframe. Without postpone those, hope they will.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

What about on coinmarketcap? is it there? I know the market is bad at this time, but more exchanges will help the project and reward investors more
Coinmarketcap isn't an exchange site, it's only show us the details of a coin. You can only trade PBT in DEX or TIDEX for now.

PBT team can't do anything with the price
Activity: 602
Merit: 264

Merit: 250

What about on coinmarketcap? is it there? I know the market is bad at this time, but more exchanges will help the project and reward investors more

CMC has listed PBT since months ago, https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/primalbase/

tidex wont affect the price.
imo unfortunately this coin will never ever reach its ico price like ever.

Yes, they still could (and hopefully, will) rrach or even surpass ICO if they can manage to achieve important milestones like being listed on major exchange so people has better flexibility of their investment (which is, access to buy and sell at will) and the office rental.

And for those asking about exchanges, they were initially planned to work on it after pbt had a major development and demand, like opening the offices, but, if I am not mistaken, they then decided to listen to inventor's demand to have a major exchange and they put wffoet on it.
Exactly, this all takes time. I am glad they are working on the project and once they get a product working and on a new exchange this will all go back up without an issue. Just give it time and be patient.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

CMC has listed PBT since months ago, https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/primalbase/

Yes, they still could (and hopefully, will) rrach or even surpass ICO if they can manage to achieve important milestones like being listed on major exchange so people has better flexibility of their investment (which is, access to buy and sell at will) and the office rental.

And for those asking about exchanges, they were initially planned to work on it after pbt had a major development and demand, like opening the offices, but, if I am not mistaken, they then decided to listen to inventor's demand to have a major exchange and they put wffoet on it.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
I'd been also following this project since this was one of my sensei's recommended coins. But why last tweet was last July? Also I think this very low supply but expensive price is not appealing on people's eyes. How about a possible token split? Make it 100 million. Every 1 PBT owner gets 100,000 tokens.

I don't think it would be a better idea to change the amount of total supply and make it to millions.People can still buy in small units and do trading.It was decided from the start that a specific amount of PBT would be used for renting out space and making the supply to million would defeat the purpose set during the ICO and would require changes to the whitepaper.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: