Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 53. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

i have never seen this market before,small right? when will hit bigger one ,any plan?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 308
Ehen is the Leasing from the tokens planed?

What exchanges are this coin listed on please?
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
I'd been also following this project since this was one of my sensei's recommended coins. But why last tweet was last July? Also I think this very low supply but expensive price is not appealing on people's eyes. How about a possible token split? Make it 100 million. Every 1 PBT owner gets 100,000 tokens.

Because one token gives access to the desktop...
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
Ehen is the Leasing from the tokens planed?
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
I'd been also following this project since this was one of my sensei's recommended coins. But why last tweet was last July? Also I think this very low supply but expensive price is not appealing on people's eyes. How about a possible token split? Make it 100 million. Every 1 PBT owner gets 100,000 tokens.
Activity: 238
Guys, how far with this project? Is the office space up and running?
I have the same questions :-).
If I remember well, September was an important month in the project deployment, no ?
What are the news, where are we in the roadmap ?
Some good news ?

Answer are on here  Cheesy
http://primalbase.com/assets/Primalbase-Report-August-17.pdf
Conclusion
This report has provided a summary of all the progress made through August.
We have welcomed new members to our team - Simone Dobbinga, as Business Development Manager, Tim Hilton, as Operations Manager at the London Office, and Liza Linssen as Operations Manager at the Amsterdam Office. Lead by the CEO Ralph Manheim, the team has managed to secure a new location in an absolutely gorgeous area of Amsterdam, and has started the process of opening offices in Berlin and London.
The Primalbase team has resolved all issues pertaining to financial control, tax and legal operations by outsourcing these to trusted third-party agencies. This will ensure greater focus on building a sustainable business.
The development of supporting digital tools (Ethereum gateway and Booking platform) has successfully been completed. We will soon be entering the testing phase, where we will need your most active participation.

Ok, not bad. I think they should do more in disseminating information so people wont be left to speculate

I agree. in this project there is little communication. it's good that they keep reports. but they need to be more actively disseminated. at least in order not to accumulate negative from the community.
Activity: 196
If I remember well, September was an important month in the project deployment, no ?
Some good news ?

Conclusion
We have welcomed new members to our team - Simone Dobbinga, as Business Development Manager, Tim Hilton, as Operations Manager at the London Office, and Liza Linssen as Operations Manager at the Amsterdam Office. Lead by the CEO Ralph Manheim, the team has managed to secure a new location in an absolutely gorgeous area of Amsterdam, and has started the process of opening offices in Berlin and London.
The Primalbase team has resolved all issues pertaining to financial control, tax and legal operations by outsourcing these to trusted third-party agencies. This will ensure greater focus on building a sustainable business.
The development of supporting digital tools (Ethereum gateway and Booking platform) has successfully been completed. We will soon be entering the testing phase, where we will need your most active participation.

Ok, not bad. I think they should do more in disseminating information so people wont be left to speculate
Activity: 291
Some good news ?

Conclusion
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
1 PBT is the same as BTC, for very few supply of 1000 PBT, it should be more expensive than BTC price, maybe 2x - 5x.

The price of BTC has almost doubled after PBT ICO was completed and so people are happy to trade PBT with less price than ICO and more price in fiat.I don't think it can double to 2x -5x unless and until we have office spaces with enough rental across different regions.It would take few years to reach 2x-3x.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
1 PBT is the same as BTC, for very few supply of 1000 PBT, it should be more expensive than BTC price, maybe 2x - 5x.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Some good news ?

Activity: 810
Merit: 444
Some good news ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
are there any plans on adding it to major exchanges? like bittrex or topia?

There is now news about the exchanges as I know.
Maybe they're waiting for the Ethereum gateway release.
Do they already announce it? i backread the replies but i don't find any announcement in the thread but i am still waiting for the gateway release. I hope it happens as soon as possible.

"Ethereum Gateway
August was dedicated to developing and testing a gateway to Ethereum, as requested by
community members. This was also  a logical move to us, in that it would allow for more
flexibility in trading the token.
The development process is almost complete, and we will soon release all necessary technical
details. With that, there will also be additional information on the devteam behind this feature.
Moreover, we will publish a detailed manual explaining how you can move your PBT from Waves
blockchain to Ethereum.
Please note that throughout September you will be able to transfer your tokens between
blockchains free of charge. "

Hope we won't see delay though Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

Do they already announce it? i backread the replies but i don't find any announcement in the thread but i am still waiting for the gateway release. I hope it happens as soon as possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Thanks to this dev im aso for the good news about this project, I heard that you will announce this day, which is why I visited this thread to know what really happened.
Where did you hear such thing, I would be grateful if you will provide me a link so I can check and read it.
Anyway, this project deserve a bigger price, right now no big exchanges and the volume is too low, I wonder what the investors are feeling now.

I'm the ICO investor. If I look to the price I could say easily it's one of the worst investments of mine. But if I think for a long term and if I see it as a real world tokenizing projects then I would know that it takes time  Wink
You are so consistent investor) I agree with you that the project has all chances of success, but it's  better to bye now, because the price is really more advantageous than in the beginning of ICO, isn't it?

Well, I don't even know the current price to be honest Cheesy
Just I guess I've lost huge money so far on PBT. But I also think that it can be recover quickly after some couple of good news like workspaces, gateway, app, exchange...
I want to believe in it. I hope that the team will satisfy members of the community good news very soon
Pages:
Jump to: