Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 58. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
There isn't still any news?

They are building a new website with a convenient booking platform!

But there no august report yet.

Yes, but there sin't still any news on their twitter account
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

It seems that someeting coming exciting. Better we see the August report first though  Cheesy
Activity: 868
In fiat the price has rebound significantly but most people invested in BTC and will do their ROI in BTC, from the start I know this project will need time to find its feet in the market but when it does in will be very huge. Those that dumped their tokens early will hope they never do
Activity: 602
Merit: 264

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
We are looking forward for the new announcement from primalbase team. I hope they announce a great listing exchange, otherwise no one will be satisfied...
I want also to have an update about the exchange adding but i am more looking forward on the office development because it will give more good price in PBT tokens. I am willing to wait in 2018.  Grin
Activity: 260
try to actually read at least primalbase's last comments before asking and I guess you will have your answer in 5 seconds
Activity: 448
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
We are looking forward for the new announcement from primalbase team. I hope they announce a great listing exchange, otherwise no one will be satisfied...
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Price starts to recover. At least the price of the bitcoin in the period invested by investors. I think you will rise more in the long ward

yes sir, i see at tidex price up slowly and now at 1,5 btc. i still holding my token longterm. many people want PBT trade to big exchange like bittrex, poloniex, kraken
what do  the team plan?if the token will be added on bitter or polo?now i am considering if sell them.who can tell me the news.
What do you mean considering if you sell it? and no one can tell the news it is not yet announce i've read they will announce it this september and the team plan maybe included on it.
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Price starts to recover. At least the price of the bitcoin in the period invested by investors. I think you will rise more in the long ward

yes sir, i see at tidex price up slowly and now at 1,5 btc. i still holding my token longterm. many people want PBT trade to big exchange like bittrex, poloniex, kraken
what do  the team plan?if the token will be added on bitter or polo?now i am considering if sell them.who can tell me the news.
Activity: 1148

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
This is the first time I will see the price above the ICO price, I hope it stay like this. Apart from offices opening, I think the most important thing most people are ignoring is the customers, there is no need of rushing to open an office if no one will use it

In Fiat Money ok
but in Waves and bitcoin the Price is only a half @ ico price.  Undecided
Activity: 329
Activity: 868
This is the first time I will see the price above the ICO price, I hope it stay like this. Apart from offices opening, I think the most important thing most people are ignoring is the customers, there is no need of rushing to open an office if no one will use it
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
https://ico.primalbase.com/

not open

how to get     pbt?
ICO primalbase has been Done.
You can buy PBT on wavesdex or tidex  , for information exchanger PBT please visit https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/primalbase/#markets
The price PBT For now its very cheap more than price ICO.
But I want to buy PBT if listing on exchanger bittrex

its a good time to buy PBT now since its too cheap.. i heard there will be news this coming september.. and hopefully it will pump the price though.
The price was already been pump to 1.5BTC per PBT its quite good but it still cheap when they have a good news ,i am hoping its about on their project office and or other good news that can make the price competent in the market.
PrimalBase need a new exchanger, Tidex and Dex is suck, trading activities is so low on there. Hopefully on 4 september we get a pretty good news. PBT should worth 5 BTC or above eachs
We can't rush in that 5BTC per PBT even i am also hard to buy and sell in waves and tidex with PBT. Lets just hope for the best think long term in pbt and even we argue to them what has planned is plan for them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
https://ico.primalbase.com/

not open

how to get     pbt?
ICO primalbase has been Done.
You can buy PBT on wavesdex or tidex  , for information exchanger PBT please visit https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/primalbase/#markets
The price PBT For now its very cheap more than price ICO.
But I want to buy PBT if listing on exchanger bittrex

its a good time to buy PBT now since its too cheap.. i heard there will be news this coming september.. and hopefully it will pump the price though.
The price was already been pump to 1.5BTC per PBT its quite good but it still cheap when they have a good news ,i am hoping its about on their project office and or other good news that can make the price competent in the market.
PrimalBase need a new exchanger, Tidex and Dex is suck, trading activities is so low on there. Hopefully on 4 september we get a pretty good news. PBT should worth 5 BTC or above eachs
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
Hi all!
Here’s a small update - the report will be released on Monday, September 4. We apologize for a slight delay. Your patience is highly appreciated!
Hopefully we will hear something about ether gateway. On waves it stuck. With ether markets will added to their list
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
Hi all!
Here’s a small update - the report will be released on Monday, September 4. We apologize for a slight delay. Your patience is highly appreciated!

happy to ear that, i'm really into primalbase and i can't wait to know the achievement you have down until now.
Activity: 616
Hi all!
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
Special achievements of ico project,I didn't develop very long from this project.It was true, my guess, that the project's token sales were over
Pages:
Jump to: