Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 99. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Regarding the many questions we are getting about exchanges and token release:

Primalbase are working on it at the moment, and will add a new functionality in the Dashboard.
You will be able to insert your wallet addresses to withdraw tokens.
We'll make an additional announcement about it.
Thank you so much for your patience! Smiley

Thank you for the information, congratulations for the achievement of ICO which lasted only 2 days!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
ı read some here says 1 mouth for token dıstırbutıon ıco page says a few days. whıch ıs true. or a few days means a mouth Cheesy exıted about thıs coın but mıssed the ıco becase of btc and wave crush Sad we wıll look to other wave platfor ıcos.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto

Primalbase are working on it at the moment, and will add a new functionality in the Dashboard.

In other mean, while waiting for exchange, with that withdraw tokens function to wallet, we can trade OTC, is that right ?
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wow. Another solid performance by a project under Waves and Ethereum partnership. Gonna scout the next big thing project.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Promising ICO process. Glad that I am part of this project. Congratulations!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Congratulations on the successful ICO! Let's make primalbase skyrocket now!))
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I messaged to support team and they helped me very much. Grin Thank so much to support team.   Roll Eyes Good Luck  Wink

Totally agree. Very good support team. Helped resolve my issue quick. Gave me lot of confidence. Wish I had invested more. Good luck all.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Good luck primalbase and congratulations to its ICO.
Hopefully the work done can get satisfactory results.
Activity: 616

Activity: 546
Merit: 262
I messaged to support team and they helped me very much. Grin Thank so much to support team.   Roll Eyes Good Luck  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Gosh.. these endless questions about exchanges is annoying af

ICOs which distribute their tokens after hours (or even minutes) are just completely useless. Why participate in ICO at all if you can buy the coins literally only minutes after ICO end?

Every real successful ICO in which ICO investors gained profit was not a "get your tokens immediately" ICO: Instead the team should take its time, release some kick-ass news within the month until exchange trading and give ICO participants real value for their investments.

Look at Decent: ICO investors waited vor 8 months for coin distributions. Sure, the usual bounty participants are annoying af, but the rest is completely okay with that because they know that they will get a good product.

So why not just wait for more info on exchanges ("all major exchanges" sounds promising) - you cannot do anything about it anyway.

BAT hit the exchanges with 400% profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Very successful İCO , congratulations to all of you guys.
Activity: 162
Gosh.. these endless questions about exchanges is annoying af

ICOs which distribute their tokens after hours (or even minutes) are just completely useless. Why participate in ICO at all if you can buy the coins literally only minutes after ICO end?

Every real successful ICO in which ICO investors gained profit was not a "get your tokens immediately" ICO: Instead the team should take its time, release some kick-ass news within the month until exchange trading and give ICO participants real value for their investments.

Look at Decent: ICO investors waited vor 8 months for coin distributions. Sure, the usual bounty participants are annoying af, but the rest is completely okay with that because they know that they will get a good product.

So why not just wait for more info on exchanges ("all major exchanges" sounds promising) - you cannot do anything about it anyway.
Activity: 125
one month is pretty standard imho...

All last ICO´´s I was in were tradeable on the next day.
For example BAT, SNM and so on
Activity: 125
hi when we got exchange?

In approximately one month. Thank you for your patience.

Lol and one page back you wrote "soon"

Really soon one month. LOL
Activity: 367
ok thanks we wait  Grin Grin
Activity: 616
hi when we got exchange?

In approximately one month. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 367
hi when we got exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: