Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 98. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
So, it says it will work on 2 chains: ETH and Waves. The ICO page only gives the option to withdraw to waves chain. Will there be soon option for ETH chain?

Please see recent posts on this.
Trading and exchanges will be possible in approx 1 month.

That is really a long time when compared with the latest ICO projects such as the SNT, Bancor and BAT. But I think it is worth to wait since it is a promising project for long time investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Now we can remove signature?

yes you can, all stackes are done.
Activity: 477
That was suuuuper fast  Shocked,.. well 1000 tokens arent that many but anyway good job  Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Now we can remove signature?
Activity: 616
I hope PrimalBase team get this right and not suffer the similar hack suffered by Encryptotel team, the use of two chain is a nice idea can expose the project to some attacks

Dashboard doesn't store your tokens yet, it only shows the balance.

Primalbase add waves dex ?

Yes, it will.
Activity: 364
Merit: 258
Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players
I hope PrimalBase team get this right and not suffer the similar hack suffered by Encryptotel team, the use of two chain is a nice idea can expose the project to some attacks

Primalbase add waves dex ?

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Merit: 327
So, it says it will work on 2 chains: ETH and Waves. The ICO page only gives the option to withdraw to waves chain. Will there be soon option for ETH chain?

So can we withdraw coins to desktop wallet now or is it a month?

Also anyone suggest a good waves wallet, never used.

Use the wallet from Waves' official website, its a Google Chrome extension.

Tokens will be released to dashboard soon.
Also new functionalities there, as stated in the post a few hours ago.
Activity: 392

Have the company ever answered what's the capacity and occupancy of the "Open For Business" coworking space in Amsterdam is? As in "XX desks, YY offices, ZZ% occupied paying €MM,MMM/month".

Please see previous post.
Info is coming soon.
I have made a purchase of 4 PBT between me and my family, can I still avail the private office space?

4 PBT tokens owned by one person or a group gives an access to a separate office.

Hi,

Great, so just to confirm, I can have my 4PBT in 4 seperate wallets (me, my father and two brothers) but I can still access the private office, correct?

once booked through the app, for same space, location, and time period, then yes.

indicate wallet again? when campaign awards can be uploaded to our accounts ?

See the campaign thread for that info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-primalbase-distributed-workspace-for-tech-community-1957769
ı read some here says 1 mouth for token dıstırbutıon ıco page says a few days. whıch ıs true. or a few days means a mouth Cheesy exıted about thıs coın but mıssed the ıco becase of btc and wave crush Sad we wıll look to other wave platfor ıcos.

Trading will take about a month until possible.
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
Have the company ever answered what's the capacity and occupancy of the "Open For Business" coworking space in Amsterdam is? As in "XX desks, YY offices, ZZ% occupied paying €MM,MMM/month".
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Merit: 297
I understand also not why its address a 2 times must indicate?
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: