Pages:
Author

Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶ - page 15. (Read 76749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I know this might sound like not picking but if the font doesn't have to be fucked with too much... can we: Click here to play the prime lotto.

Just adding "the" and the end period.

Otherwise it's perfect.

Will have to make the text slightly smaller then, it's at the edges how it is. Want it smaller or no?
As long as it's still readable and not too bunched lookin, why not / sure.

Thx BTW.
legendary
Scratch that, hold on, got an idea
legendary
I know this might sound like not picking but if the font doesn't have to be fucked with too much... can we: Click here to play the prime lotto.

Otherwise it's perfect.

Will have to make the text slightly smaller then, it's at the edges how it is. Want it smaller or no?
legendary

I will be sending a total of 10,000 PRIME to random addresses in random amounts mining on the pool throughout the day tomorrow (Sunday)
Get your hashes there soon, because they will be sent throughout the day to ensure EVERY SINGLE MINER gets at least a little bonus!
Figures I'd not have a single flippin machine to mine there ;-/
legendary

Otherwise it's perfect.
legendary

I will be sending a total of 10,000 PRIME to random addresses in random amounts mining on the pool throughout the day tomorrow (Sunday)
Get your hashes there soon, because they will be sent throughout the day to ensure EVERY SINGLE MINER gets at least a little bonus!
legendary
Lotto closes in a few hours, please see my sig for current pot value... Ty.

Good luck to everyone playing!
I will add I've never tested the bonus feature, so if the 50 prime bonus does not pay out. I will manually send it to you / future contestants until I found out why it's not working if it doesn't end up working like I believe it should.

Do you like the button I'm using for the lotto or do you want a different one?
I love it but I also kinda like the two lines of text from the old button lol

What do you want it to say? I can put more in it you have some empty space available in there to add more text underneath what's there
The two lines of text from the old button were fine if u still got it, dont recall 100% what it said, just that I liked it heh.

Better?
legendary

I will add I've never tested the bonus feature, so if the 50 prime bonus does not pay out. I will manually send it to you / future contestants until I found out why it's not working if it doesn't end up working like I believe it should.

What do you want it to say? I can put more in it you have some empty space available in there to add more text underneath what's there
The two lines of text from the old button were fine if u still got it, dont recall 100% what it said, just that I liked it heh.
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
I would very highly suggest people move their orders to Bittrex instead of c-cex. The mods are trying to stifle all PRIME talk on c-cex by banning those who are trying to promote

Fuck you eu-Robert for banning my supporters, you worthless shill that can't even understand high school math

Links for c-cex removed from OP and website; move orders to Bittrex
legendary
Just sent a bonus 100 PRIME to every miner on http://pool.primechain.website - Thanks for joining!

Oops, forgot to click accept to the fee popup. Everyone should have their coins now. My bad
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
very far from the expected.
legendary
This weeks draw ends in less than 24hrs, winner is to recieve over 1k PRIME. Get your tickets before the draw ends !!!

http://spend-ur-bits.com/index.php?page=prime_lottery
Pages:
Jump to: