Pages:
Author

Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶ - page 24. (Read 76749 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I already broke all mine into 100-500 coin chunks  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Yes. You most likely won't see many updates until you have a shitload of inputs from splitting/sending, though, since pretty much everyone is staking on schedule right now (I'm assuming)
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Does coin age ever change in the stake predictor?
legendary
Wow this new wallet runs extremely light... one of the lightest I've seen actually. only 21 mb of ram

next to no orphans as well 3 out of 50 pos finds  Cool

Excellent. Lots of time went into optimizing it for this release

Orphans will decrease, as well, as the chain matures a bit and difficulty gets to where it should be
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Wow this new wallet runs extremely light... one of the lightest I've seen actually. only 21 mb of ram

next to no orphans as well 3 out of 50 pos finds  Cool
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Mine received,
 Thanks Spots  Smiley
legendary

addnode=70.92.184.203

Instructions for Coin Swap (Please read first)

• Send iGotSpots a PM asking for a swap address and wait for my reply
  • Open the old NEG wallet
  • Send all coins to the address provided via PM by me and only me
  • Close original Negativity wallet and rename Roaming/Negativity
  • Suggestion is Roaming/NegativityOld (in case backups are needed)
  • Roaming/Negativity must be empty prior to running NEG Version 6 for the first time
  • If you mess this up, it's fine, just start from the beginning since you backed up the original
  • Open Negativity 6.0 and generate a new address
  • Ensure valid address. This will be where new coins will be sent
  • Send a PM to iGotSpots with your new address and I will send you the balance you sent to me on the old chain

Version 6.0 Features

• Coin Control has been added
  • Stake Predictor has been added
  • Improved syncing performace
  • Way too many optimizations to list
  • Reworked list of RPC Calls; many added, now up to date
  • Stake Weight Graph Removed; trying to slim down client for better performance
  • Fixed several issues that could cause some users to experience 'freezing' on certain OS builds
  • Added 'Clear Orphans' to the Transaction Tab. Right click a transaction to view this option
legendary
Ok, all coins have been sent if you followed instructions so far
legendary

New Explorer is up. Thanks AngelLox  Wink
Activity: 300
Wallet working smOOthly! Only a two orphans and 15 stakes. Thought we be past 10k by now.
Block chain moving a lot slower than old NEG, COOL! Around 5280 blocks, I am going to get one of those
prime numbers real soon! Great job, Spots, was worth the wait. Though, I was anxious myself to get this
done.  Huh  Grin  Cheesy

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I've staked 6 times so far including 1 orphan with v6.0 which is really different compared to staking every minute with the old v5.2 wallet.
Activity: 466
legendary
Activity: 1059
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I can not choose between the Bucks and Negativity, everything is perfect.
legendary
Hey, Spots

If I have some old Neg coins still, can I send them to the address you PM'ed me?
As I have 3k I have not sent to the address yet.

Peace, Dennis

After you receive a payment, please start the process over and get a new address. After I send a payment from one, I am not longer monitoring that address for new transactions and they will be lumped into the PAID pile

Unfortunately, I already sent them to the previous address you gave me earlier. Oops! I am bad!
Wished, I had known that before sending them.

Peace, Dennis

Done. If you need to swap more, do it with a new address from now on please so I don't miss it
Hey, Spots

If I have some old Neg coins still, can I send them to the address you PM'ed me?

Peace, Dennis

After you receive a payment, please start the process over and get a new address. After I send a payment from one, I am not longer monitoring that address for new transactions and they will be lumped into the PAID pile

Unfortunately, I already sent them to the previous address you gave me earlier. Oops! I am bad!
Wished, I had known that before sending them.
Thanks, Spots! For back tracking them, sorry to be a pain in the rear. If, I get anymore, I will ask for a new address.

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Hey, Spots

Peace, Dennis

Hey, Spots

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Excellent. Was just a bunch of transactions all clogged up, everything I've sent out is fully confirmed now

Enjoy!
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
mine showed up too, thanks spots
Pages:
Jump to: