Pages:
Author

Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶ - page 27. (Read 76749 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Just so you guys know, the new chain will be starting on block 1000 and the prime-eligible stakes start at block 10,000 so nobody can find a ton of low primes

The first 1000 Pow blocks rewarded 3500 coins each giving us a total of 3.5 million on the new chain to start

PoW will be done by the time I post it

Why you make 3500 block reward it dosen't make any sense.The reward on old pow was 10 and now 3500 Huh  What is this a bad joke or what ??
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just so you guys know, the new chain will be starting on block 1000 and the prime-eligible stakes start at block 10,000 so nobody can find a ton of low primes

The first 1000 Pow blocks rewarded 3500 coins each giving us a total of 3.5 million on the new chain to start

PoW will be done by the time I post it
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I used the lastest bootstap, started to stake, then froze up again. Did wallet repair,
right after syncing up. checked out fine. But still froze up after 20 minutes.
Was up to block 369150.

Peace, Dennis

ya you'll deff want to keep your wallet locked while you try to send your coins or it'll be even more of a hassle, I sent my coins to a new wallet the other day but got stuck staking so I have to load 1st wallet 1 more time to grab them lol it freezes for a minute then is good for a minute then freeze again... just have to watch it and use it when you can lol add address freeze,un freeze add amount, freeze lol Wink
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I used the lastest bootstap, started to stake, then froze up again. Did wallet repair,
right after syncing up. checked out fine. But still froze up after 20 minutes.
Was up to block 369150.

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Kaspa
don't forget to do a "repairwallet" in the debug console... I just found 300 coins that I would have missed out on
legendary
It starts at like block 368k if you use the bootstrap
Activity: 566
that latest bootstrap a couple of post's up from spots is close to up to date........synched mine in no time after using it Wink
legendary
Kaspa
Is new wallet 6.0 loaded up yet? What if wallet is frozen will sending go through?
I am thinking not, but need some clarity on this. Or if wallet cannot sync, will it
still go through?

Peace, Dennis

Not up yet, will be tonight

You must be synced to send coins

That is what I thought, easier said than done at times. Had problems syncing and freezing up.
I guess, I will have to play with wallet, and sneak it through, I hope?

Peace, Dennis

for sure it takes some patience but they'll get there
Is new wallet 6.0 loaded up yet? What if wallet is frozen will sending go through?
I am thinking not, but need some clarity on this. Or if wallet cannot sync, will it
still go through?

Peace, Dennis

That is what I thought, easier said than done at times. Had problems syncing and freezing up.
I guess, I will have to play with wallet, and sneak it through, I hope?

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Instructions for Coin Swap (Please read first)
  • Send iGotSpots a PM asking for a swap address and wait for my reply
  • Open the old NEG wallet
  • Send all coins to the address provided via PM by me and only me
  • Close original Negativity wallet and rename Roaming/Negativity
  • Suggestion is Roaming/NegativityOld (in case backups are needed)
  • Roaming/Negativity must be empty prior to running NEG Version 6 for the first time
  • If you mess this up, it's fine, just start from the beginning since you backed up the original
  • Open Negativity 6.0 and generate a new address
  • Ensure valid address. This will be where new coins will be sent
  • Send a PM to iGotSpots with your new address and I will send you the balance you sent to me on the old chain

Version 6.0 Features
  • Coin Control has been added
  • Stake Predictor has been added
  • Improved syncing performace
  • Way too many optimizations to list
  • Reworked list of RPC Calls; many added, now up to date
  • Stake Weight Graph Removed; trying to slim down client for better performance
  • Fixed several issues that could cause some users to experience 'freezing' on certain OS builds
  • Added 'Clear Orphans' to the Transaction Tab. Right click a transaction to view this option

You can begin requesting addresses and sending coins from the old chain now
Negativity Version 6.0 will be posted later today and the first swap coins will be going out tonight

Here is a final bootstrap for the old chain to sync up faster and get your coins sent to me as soon as possible: CLICK HERE
legendary
still go through?

Peace, Dennis

still go through?

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Instructions for Coin Swap (Please read first)
  • Send iGotSpots a PM asking for a swap address and wait for my reply
  • Open the old NEG wallet
  • Send all coins to the address provided via PM by me and only me
  • Close original Negativity wallet and rename Roaming/Negativity
  • Suggestion is Roaming/NegativityOld (in case backups are needed)
  • Roaming/Negativity must be empty prior to running NEG Version 6 for the first time
  • If you mess this up, it's fine, just start from the beginning since you backed up the original
  • Open Negativity 6.0 and generate a new address
  • Ensure valid address. This will be where new coins will be sent
  • Send a PM to iGotSpots with your new address and I will send you the balance you sent to me on the old chain

Version 6.0 Features
  • Coin Control has been added
  • Stake Predictor has been added
  • Improved syncing performace
  • Way too many optimizations to list
  • Reworked list of RPC Calls; many added, now up to date
  • Stake Weight Graph Removed; trying to slim down client for better performance
  • Fixed several issues that could cause some users to experience 'freezing' on certain OS builds
  • Added 'Clear Orphans' to the Transaction Tab. Right click a transaction to view this option

You can begin requesting addresses and sending coins from the old chain now
Negativity Version 6.0 will be posted later today and the first swap coins will be going out tonight
legendary
Kaspa
lol wow I sent my coins to a new wallet and it's still having all the same issues... probably going to just close the wallet till it's time to swap, unless theres anything else I can do to fix it
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
subbing to this.
i like the idea.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
I'm going to swap this to a new chain. Yes, I know, I know.. you suck, etc., whatever. This time you won't have to send me your wallet.dat or private key, you will just send the coins to an address I give you and you'll get the same amount on the new chain

No coin specs are going to be changed, but people have been spamming the shit out of the first 360k blocks, so they are basically impossible to sync up from scratch now

1:1 swap, more features, better performance, new wallet coming very soon

Better to do it before listed on more exchanges, so it's going down now. Let the haters begin..

Spots I am glad you finally realized that wallets without leveldb have no room to grow, also that you fixed the odd/even bug and switched with prime instead. Those were the basis for your Poop Goat Award. But instead of getting on to fix these issues, you blocked me on twitter, and deleted your award. Maybe you were quick to ignore/label me as a hater, although I had no encounter with you on any coin you made before. $Goat is only the voice of reason for devs when it comes to code. Good luck on your next wallet update, maybe a Golden Goat will eventually make it your way.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I'm going to swap this to a new chain. Yes, I know, I know.. you suck, etc., whatever. This time you won't have to send me your wallet.dat or private key, you will just send the coins to an address I give you and you'll get the same amount on the new chain

No coin specs are going to be changed, but people have been spamming the shit out of the first 360k blocks, so they are basically impossible to sync up from scratch now

Better to do it before listed on more exchanges, so it's going down now. Let the haters begin..

i think you mean "let the fun begin".

this one will be just as much fun for me.  not so much for you.
legendary
Kaspa
 Cool Cool sounds good

is it still going to be 16 sec blocks? or was that just temporary?
legendary

legendary
Kaspa
dang these last 3 days are taking forever to sync up... any chance theres a more recent bootstrap? lol like from today?

how's the update coming along?
Pages:
Jump to: