Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice] Affiliate Program: Passively earn 10% of house edge - page 5. (Read 20154 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Thanks for this however mine still reads as 10%, maybe the site hasnt updated yet?  (my account name is in my signature link)

Did anyone else get the boost yet?

I think Stunna handles those boosts periodically. I was waiting for a few days too, but boost was applied eventually.
legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator

Any luck on getting a chance to upgrade people? i know there have been site probs.

I got a few site promotion ideas but would like the 20% when you have a chance please.  Thank you kindly Smiley

Upgrading the rest of people who applied now.

Thanks for this however mine still reads as 10%, maybe the site hasnt updated yet?  (my account name is in my signature link)

Mine is 10% too. No boost yet.
legendary
Activity: 812

Any luck on getting a chance to upgrade people? i know there have been site probs.

I got a few site promotion ideas but would like the 20% when you have a chance please.  Thank you kindly Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018
Applied, we'll see if it brings any revenue Tongue
legendary
Zoltan - PD Moderator

signed up please could i get the 20% boost Smiley

The current affiliate rate is 20% which is a percent of the house edge of each bet regardless of win or loss
bit.ly/1rP5tpp - Fill out this form to have your rate boosted to 20%

You just have follow the instructions that are on the OP and fill the form Smiley

I signed up a few days ago, still nothing, but i guess they are super busy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!

The current affiliate rate is 20% which is a percent of the house edge of each bet regardless of win or loss
bit.ly/1rP5tpp - Fill out this form to have your rate boosted to 20%

You just have follow the instructions that are on the OP and fill the form Smiley
legendary

legendary

Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Hey just one question that arose last night.

An irl friend was going to make a PD3 account so I gave him my referral link. He said he was trying to register under my ref but the site wouldn't load, when he tried without my ref it worked.

It doesn't bother me much if my account is ineligible for future refs because I'm still in the signature campaign. But I haven't heard that it would turn out that way, or maybe I've just missed it, or maybe it's just a bug on my account.

Would appreciate a look into it. Smiley

Thanks!
legendary
Zoltan - PD Moderator
Anyone actually making money on this?

From what I've seen so far, people are either making very large amounts or very little, not much in between.

Is Micro the one having the greatest success in the ref campaign? Grin

He seems very lucky with it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

From what I've seen so far, people are either making very large amounts or very little, not much in between.

Is Micro the one having the greatest success in the ref campaign? Grin
Activity: 714
Shit, I didn't add password and now I can't use my account anymore Cry
My new account is https://primedice.com/?ref=freeroll can I just resend the form again with my new account or what should I do?

No?
It is still 10% Cry
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Hmmm I dont actually use PD as a sig campaign but I do have an affiliate account that i use on one of my websites.

So in theory can i fill out your form and get my banners paying the extra amount ?

Correct!

Thanks man for the rapid reply, guess il just pop off now and complete the form then Wink

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Hmmm I dont actually use PD as a sig campaign but I do have an affiliate account that i use on one of my websites.

So in theory can i fill out your form and get my banners paying the extra amount ?

Correct!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

I've made 70K satoshi, haha. Unless you have a high roller, it's pretty much useless.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
Man, I've always hated ref links. And 10% of the house edge is a tiny amount. I remember EveryDice gave you .1% of everything wagered, I wish it could be the same for this.

This is pretty much the same thing, if not more lol. Another useless post to get paid for your signature.

PrimeDice is paying up to 20% of 1% so 0.2% of ALL WAGERS... Cmon man.

Nono, Everydice paid .1% of all wagered, Primedice pays 0.01% of all wagered.

I'd expect a Senior member to be a lil smarter.

Noope. PrimeDice gives you 10% of house edge as a base (so just under 0.1% of wagers). In here you can get 0.2% as a boost.

It's alright haha the guy is new.

I figured .2% is alot, with that you can possibly lower down your house edge to .71%

But I haven't hit a jackpot yet, and what if you hit it on a low bet. Doesn't make much sense.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Man, I've always hated ref links. And 10% of the house edge is a tiny amount. I remember EveryDice gave you .1% of everything wagered, I wish it could be the same for this.

This is pretty much the same thing, if not more lol. Another useless post to get paid for your signature.

PrimeDice is paying up to 20% of 1% so 0.2% of ALL WAGERS... Cmon man.

Nono, Everydice paid .1% of all wagered, Primedice pays 0.01% of all wagered.

I'd expect a Senior member to be a lil smarter.

Noope. PrimeDice gives you 10% of house edge as a base (so just under 0.1% of wagers). In here you can get 0.2% as a boost.
Pages:
Jump to: