Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice] Affiliate Program: Passively earn 10% of house edge - page 6. (Read 20154 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Man, I've always hated ref links. And 10% of the house edge is a tiny amount. I remember EveryDice gave you .1% of everything wagered, I wish it could be the same for this.

This is pretty much the same thing, if not more lol. Another useless post to get paid for your signature.

PrimeDice is paying up to 20% of 1% so 0.2% of ALL WAGERS... Cmon man.

Nono, Everydice paid .1% of all wagered, Primedice pays 0.01% of all wagered.

I'd expect a Senior member to be a lil smarter.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Man, I've always hated ref links. And 10% of the house edge is a tiny amount. I remember EveryDice gave you .1% of everything wagered, I wish it could be the same for this.

This is pretty much the same thing, if not more lol. Another useless post to get paid for your signature.

That ^ .

Pd gives u 0.1% of all wagered as a base, but if u use ref link in ur sig , its 0.2% .

I got 1.4btc commission in 13 days so yeah its just a tiny amount Cheesy .
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
I filled it too, hopefully the signature campaign is gonna reopen too, im on my way to become senior member Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Guys with the Affiliate program and a 20% boost, how many referrals are you more or less receiving with your signatures?

I've been part of the PD campaign some months ago but I'm not elegible (as a Full Member now) to continue but I'm interested on this affiliate program...  Wink

Well that is depending i guess on ur posts and many things if somebody will click ur link.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Guys with the Affiliate program and a 20% boost, how many referrals are you more or less receiving with your signatures?

I've been part of the PD campaign some months ago but I'm not elegible (as a Full Member now) to continue but I'm interested on this affiliate program...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!
Oh man.  You just had to come up with something like this didn't you Stunna?  Now I'm going to have to see if I can spread a bit of dicey-addiction amongst my friends and loved ones dontcha know?! :p

Updated my signature to include newly created ref link.

if you follow PD signature campaign, you're not allow to put referral link because it against the PD sig campaign Rule.

By the way, is PD Affiliate Program will last forever ??
doh!!  Guess I done shoulda read the OP a bit more carefully.  Ref. removed.  Appreciate it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Oh man.  You just had to come up with something like this didn't you Stunna?  Now I'm going to have to see if I can spread a bit of dicey-addiction amongst my friends and loved ones dontcha know?! :p

if you follow PD signature campaign, you're not allow to put referral link because it against the PD sig campaign Rule.

By the way, is PD Affiliate Program will last forever ??
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!
Oh man.  You just had to come up with something like this didn't you Stunna?  Now I'm going to have to see if I can spread a bit of dicey-addiction amongst my friends and loved ones dontcha know?! :p

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
The max you can get is 20% ?

Currently yes, and I've boosted all users who filled out the form as of a few hours ago.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The max you can get is 20% ?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
Will start applying boosts now, I will do this once every few days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The current affiliate rate is 20% which is a percent of the house edge of each bet regardless of win or loss
bit.ly/1rP5tpp - Fill out this form to have your rate boosted to 20%

I've filled in this form few days ago, but my comission is still at 10%. Did I do something wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Activity: 406
Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com
Still no 20% boost Sad please stunna check it
Activity: 546
I have resubmit the form since i just firgue i have put the wrong username .

Activity: 364
Stunna I was thinking can you offer a 2nd tier on affiliates where if I have others advertise for me they get 10 percent and I get 10 percent as well.  This would be a great feature for affiliate advertising thanks
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I got a ton of referrals in a short space of time with PD2, haven't been able to get any on PD3 so far - need to think of some smart ways to expose my referral link hmm.

PD2 had referrals? Since when?

It did have them at one point but they didn't work. Now in PD3 they are working! Smiley
Activity: 546
I still dont get any boots after signing up the form .
Pages:
Jump to: