Pages:
Author

Topic: Primedice is cheating - page 2. (Read 8084 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
August 23, 2014, 12:07:44 PM
something just went totally wrong with me lost about 1 btc with 90odds of winning role 96 damn why? Huh ?? ? ? ? ? ?

and after lose 1 btc i have only 10 mbtc bet 0.005 @90% got two times 92 Huh are you joking ?

The 90% bet loses about 10% of the time.

If you bet at 90% three times, there's a 0.1% chance that you will lose all three of them.

I'm super serial.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 23, 2014, 10:40:01 AM
[...] will talk more with the devs in an attempt to fix this as it is a known problem that the verification page on their site is in need of a serious redo.

The verification script on PD was fixed several days ago now. You just need to re-copy it into your verifier.

Thank you OP, I will be sure to stay away from this scam company and suggest everyone else to do so as well.

Except OP has been discredited. The rolls are fair, and provably so.

If the site was using different algorithm than the shown one, I called it cheating, at least not 100% fair.

What if it is "slightly outdated" again? It's totally unfair to every player.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 23, 2014, 04:55:15 AM
but but but ..

something just went totally wrong with me lost about 1 btc with 90odds of winning role 96 damn why? Huh ?? ? ? ? ? ?

and after lose 1 btc i have only 10 mbtc bet 0.005 @90% got two times 92 Huh are you joking ?
legendary
August 23, 2014, 01:23:58 AM
[...] will talk more with the devs in an attempt to fix this as it is a known problem that the verification page on their site is in need of a serious redo.

The verification script on PD was fixed several days ago now. You just need to re-copy it into your verifier.

Thank you OP, I will be sure to stay away from this scam company and suggest everyone else to do so as well.

Except OP has been discredited. The rolls are fair, and provably so.
Activity: 350
Merit: 255
August 22, 2014, 06:49:38 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
August 22, 2014, 06:46:42 PM
Primedice is not cheating. I talked to them a few days ago with the same concern, and attempted to change my verifier to work with their system. I might have broke something in the process. The problem is with handling a small number of rolls that go above a certain number initially and need to use a different part of the hash. I will be updating my verifier page to reflect this and will talk more with the devs in an attempt to fix this as it is a known problem that the verification page on their site is in need of a serious redo.

I would trust PD with my money still, and this problem was initially brought up by me after losing a roll. They have not lost any trust in my eyes and should not in yours either, so please hold off on the accusations until I can get my verifier sorted out and they get their verification page sorted out.

It is correct that it's pretty bad for them to have an out-of-date verification page, but it's a new site and it's gonna have it's kinks.

I am in no way affiliated with primedice and everything expressed here is my opinion.

EDIT: Just updated the page, it SHOULD be correct now. If it is still displaying incorrect rolls, please contact me.
legendary
August 20, 2014, 01:54:57 PM
Post an "slightly outdated" verification script on your verification page? That's ridiculous... Angry

http://i.imgur.com/3eSe8TP.png

view-source:http://rgbkey.github.io/verify/PrimeDice/

Code:
[...]
            lucky = parseInt(hash.substring(index * 5, index + 5), 16);
                if (index + 5 == 128 + 1) {
[...]

It looks very much like RGBkey just used the old broken script as provided on PD's verification page, and hasn't updated his copy yet.
Activity: 7
August 20, 2014, 06:21:42 AM
Post an "slightly outdated" verification script on your verification page? That's ridiculous... Angry

http://i.imgur.com/3eSe8TP.png
Activity: 77
August 20, 2014, 05:51:22 AM
Well If It was technically fair but checking program was not working, It is still not nice because what player must think? Still I would give -1 for this issue. Of course most important thing that it is fair but everything should work.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
August 20, 2014, 05:26:18 AM
I had won 5 bitcoins at PD  and was going to gamble some more today but I think im going to be playing at dicebitco
Activity: 82
August 20, 2014, 05:16:47 AM
Losing steaking 11 to 15 times is very normal on 50% chance.. and the OP is saying losing 11 steaks in a row is rigged?

If losing 11 steaks is not going to happen, I think all legit dice sites have already close down by whale with tons of BTC waiting..

legendary
August 20, 2014, 03:46:39 AM
The code we provided on our verification page was slightly outdated as we changed the privably fair system to use less data. That is all.

Any reputable person (Dooglus etc.) who has a sound understanding on provably fairness can verify this. No one had rolls manipulated.

It wasn't outdated, it was actually wrong. The developer had attempted to fix an out-of-date page and actually made it worse.

But as you say, the rolls themselves were fair.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
August 20, 2014, 03:35:02 AM
Again to repeat myself to ensure no one feels cheated by:

The code we provided on our verification page was slightly outdated as we changed the privably fair system to use less data. That is all.

All bets however DO ADD UP perfectly fine if you modify the script to the correct one.

Any reputable person (Dooglus etc.) who has a sound understanding on provably fairness can verify this. No one had rolls manipulated.
Stunna is as trustworthy as the most trustworthy person on earth, who happens to be Stunna.

Primedice.com cannot be cheating because it defies the laws of trustworthiness.

I'd trust Stunna/PD with all my bitcoins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
August 20, 2014, 03:33:58 AM
some rolls of primeidice are really unfair..

but its provably fair.

I agree. PD is unfair to me. But it is probably fair
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 20, 2014, 03:31:11 AM
primedice cheating?? are u sure???
Activity: 70
August 20, 2014, 03:27:12 AM
some rolls of primeidice are really unfair..

but its provably fair.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 20, 2014, 03:23:57 AM

All bets however DO ADD UP perfectly fine if you modify the script to the correct one.

yeah Stunna is right on this, if its outdated then your not going to the correct results,  Also its easy to get that many losses in a roll when I seen more then 20 losses
Activity: 10
August 20, 2014, 03:13:00 AM

It's your responsibility to make sure that verification is correct. Now I use that script to verify, and  you say it's slightly outdated.

Tell me what's the purpose of this verification if the site is not using it and whenever someone points it out and then it's "slightly outdated".
Who knows what exact algorithm you are using behind the door?

What would it happen if someone else finds an other problem, and it will be another "slightly outdated" or another excuse?

I am paid? Which unfairness I found are not true, including that PVP feature?

Want 100% provable fair? Do act like one.
So do you job and make sure it's 100% fair.   And not when someone points out a problem, and you throw out thousands of excuses.

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
August 20, 2014, 02:20:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
August 20, 2014, 02:16:51 AM
PD has become big and will reach 1 years old.
PD will face many challenge about it  Grin

"With Great Power comes Great Responsibility"

Pages:
Jump to: