Pages:
Author

Topic: Primedice Moderator Positions Open - Apply or Nominate! - page 7. (Read 21763 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm not butthurt, I'm dickhurt from fucking your mom so hard. Gosh her ass went real tight up and down my shaft.

Def not voting for you.

You scammed me out of btc.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lost-2164-btc-learn-from-my-mistake-768276
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I'm not butthurt, I'm dickhurt from fucking your mom so hard. Gosh her ass went real tight up and down my shaft.

I guess we found PD's new mod xD lol
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

Yeah, totally not a person to mod.

Esp with that type of behavior.  Cheesy
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
ClearLunatic @ PrimeDice
How about we have a vote to demote DiamondCardz? I'm surprised Stunna hasn't been severely criticized for just choosing a Hero Member who is never on, and is low quality.

Buddy, just because I do this thing called coding and working sometimes doesn't mean I'm never on. I still spend 6+ hours a day on PD. I don't particularly think I'm low quality either lol.
He's just butthurt he can't get mod himself. All his arguments are totally irrelevant or wrong.
People are applying here for PrimeDice moderator, not bitcointalk. Rank on this site shouldn't matter if you are active on PrimeDice. There's also nothing wrong with mdma in my opinion. He's nice, helpful and usually keeps an eye on the chat even when he's not chatting.
Activity: 196

Just a reminder MICRO, I'm in the USA.

Oh wait you know that from the basketball game Wink
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
How about we have a vote to demote DiamondCardz? I'm surprised Stunna hasn't been severely criticized for just choosing a Hero Member who is never on, and is low quality.

Buddy, just because I do this thing called coding and working sometimes doesn't mean I'm never on. I still spend 6+ hours a day on PD. I don't particularly think I'm low quality either lol.

Diamond is online alot , i see him on all the time.

But i agree we need mods in USA time zone .
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Primedice username: Mechaunicorn
How long have you been apart of PD community: About 10th November, 2013
Your chat message count: 270
What you have to offer: I can help the new members in the community, keep the chat clear from spammers; And pretty much anything i can do to keep the site rollin' (couldn't resist  Grin ).
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
How about we have a vote to demote DiamondCardz? I'm surprised Stunna hasn't been severely criticized for just choosing a Hero Member who is never on, and is low quality. Nobody likes him. What made you think that because he ran some stupid ass nerd-game sever, he would be a good mod? And Zoltan, good mod, but never online. If you agree to demote DiamondCardz, and hire a good, high quality, friendly, regular, and well-known mod, please reply to this.

I'd nominate Spod, xChg, dank, Vendetta, someone who knows the community well, and knows what is going on.

Also mdma is a stupid bitch that no one likes, if you want people to come on the chat more, get rid of these rats ruining it. All we need is Anony and MICRO, and then Spod (australian) for when those two aren't on. If two aren't enough, as I said get a regular like dank or Vendetta that is always online.

You don't realize that the main reason people play at PD is for the chat, and if the chat is shit, the site is shit. Which is why I play at prcdice, and used to play at dicebitco.in. Because Stunna doesn't listen to his customers.
Activity: 176
IMO the people who desperately want to be mods are usually in it for the wrong reasons so this thread asking for applications was probably a bad idea. The best way to become a mod is just be active in the community and people who matter will notice you.
Activity: 546
Guys, let's put it this way...

If your in this for what it can get you, this is likely NOT the opportunity for you.
If you think 3 hours is a chore, likely again this is NOT the opportunity for you.

If you like to help, be active, be friendly and helpful, you'll probably be completely awesome in doing so.

I know the current crew (Micro and gang) are awesome folks.. and the ones joining them will be right at home cause those guys will help them fit at home at PrimeDice.

Good luck to those who are putting themselves for nomination, and rock and roll @ PrimeDice!

- PokerJet
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
Hi stunna.Would you ban ip user? when zoltan/anony/diamond and micro in the rest, spammer will be king. i everyday online and spammer still exist and use different account. well spammer its not everytime. but when he is coming. OMG i can't say a word. keep posting short link make everyone jerk with the word.

i have bad english btw.
regard newbie

Lycan, the job requires good English skills, no offense.
Activity: 182
Can spendupto 6 hours
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Primedice username of person you're nominating: Labkitty or Daved

Why (Optional):

Labkitty because he's often online.

Daved because he is trustworthy.

Thanks for the vote that means a lot Smiley

legendary
Everyone wants to be a mod. Are you prepared to be one ? Or you want it because it will rise your reputation? Or you ask it just to kill your time ? Or maybe it gets you more chances to ask for loans, that you wont get with simple name?

Mod is not easier job, it can be a burdain, there are good and bad days, and in every situation you have to be positive. Its not only your reputation that goes down, but sites to. You won't get paid, you will get lots of bashing, you wont get any medals for being nice and helpful.

I have been mod, admin and a sysops on a torrent site for 3 years straight, that time they asked for mods to be 6-12h a day, edit upload answer check mute delete, no pay. Its not the same..but

The question is:
Can you spend 3 hours a day on the site and stay positive?

I got 0.5btc for being positive and calming chat down on 9th when pd3 got delayed Smiley .

You're MICRO though, you're a little different to the other mods, I guess you could be considered as a Senior Mod or something similar xD

I've gotten about 3 mBTC ($1.50) of tips over the last 4 days. Mods shouldn't expect tips and they should be able to spend hours upon hours on the site each day, deal with lots of spam and annoying situations in chat, etc. If you look at my "payment" per hour it's in the single-figure cents. Tongue It isn't all fun and games lol, that's why experience is good. You gotta know what you're getting into.

"You won't get paid, you will get lots of bashing, you wont get any medals for being nice and helpful." is VERY true.

Yeah , earning should never be ur primary motivation.

I did earn alot on pd, but first thing i earned was reputation, respect and trust, when u have all that , some money will come eventually , on one way or another u will always get rewarded for good and honest work.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
Everyone wants to be a mod. Are you prepared to be one ? Or you want it because it will rise your reputation? Or you ask it just to kill your time ? Or maybe it gets you more chances to ask for loans, that you wont get with simple name?

Mod is not easier job, it can be a burdain, there are good and bad days, and in every situation you have to be positive. Its not only your reputation that goes down, but sites to. You won't get paid, you will get lots of bashing, you wont get any medals for being nice and helpful.

I have been mod, admin and a sysops on a torrent site for 3 years straight, that time they asked for mods to be 6-12h a day, edit upload answer check mute delete, no pay. Its not the same..but

The question is:

I got 0.5btc for being positive and calming chat down on 9th when pd3 got delayed Smiley .

You're MICRO though, you're a little different to the other mods, I guess you could be considered as a Senior Mod or something similar xD

I've gotten about 3 mBTC ($1.50) of tips over the last 4 days. Mods shouldn't expect tips and they should be able to spend hours upon hours on the site each day, deal with lots of spam and annoying situations in chat, etc. If you look at my "payment" per hour it's in the single-figure cents. Tongue It isn't all fun and games lol, that's why experience is good. You gotta know what you're getting into.

"You won't get paid, you will get lots of bashing, you wont get any medals for being nice and helpful." is VERY true.

The question is:

Yes, I can.  I have owned 2 pretty successful websites and was the only admin.  I know how stressful the position can be and how many countless hours you must be online without getting nearly the amount of appreciation deserved and must work for free.  

I am on PD 6-12hrs a day.  Not sure how many people really know how hard it is though.  
legendary

The question is:

Pages:
Jump to: