Pages:
Author

Topic: Primedice Moderator Positions Open - Apply or Nominate! - page 8. (Read 21763 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Congratz to Diamondz, good luck to everyone else. Smiley
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡B
Everyone wants to be a mod. Are you prepared to be one ? Or you want it because it will rise your reputation? Or you ask it just to kill your time ? Or maybe it gets you more chances to ask for loans, that you wont get with simple name?

Mod is not easier job, it can be a burdain, there are good and bad days, and in every situation you have to be positive. Its not only your reputation that goes down, but sites to. You won't get paid, you will get lots of bashing, you wont get any medals for being nice and helpful.

The question is:
Can you spend 3 hours a day on the site and stay positive?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Stunna i really want to work for pd3 please make me mod please

This is how you will sure NOT get that work...just fill the form as it's asked to do and hope.
Activity: 182
Stunna i really want to work for pd3 please make me mod please
Activity: 308
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
no i wanted to know that this thread is for the mods new ones are you the newone or oldie?

yeah if you yes i want to be work for pd.. Smiley please add me on mod list add me in spare mod list xD

DiamondCardz is our latest addition to the team, I have been a mod for 3-4 months now.
no i wanted to know that this thread is for the mods new ones are you the newone or oldie?

yeah if you yes i want to be work for pd.. Smiley please add me on mod list add me in spare mod list xD
i cant send message appealing from 3 weeks no one figuring out.

Oh! referring to this message. Sorry I didn't see it, what is your username on PD?

lolxxx

not muted its a bug.. i did not spam in chat atleast.

You could be having issues with sockets, usually just giving it some time and refreshing every so often fixes it eventually.

you saying eventually?

are you the first mod? and other is diamnod?

Yes eventually, it happens to me sometimes and all I do is wait. We currently have 6 mods; MICRO, Hui, Zoltan, mdma, DiamondCardz, Anony.

Oh! referring to this message. Sorry I didn't see it, what is your username on PD?

lolxxx

You could be having issues with sockets, usually just giving it some time and refreshing every so often fixes it eventually.

you saying eventually?

are you the first mod? and other is diamnod?

lolxxx

lolxxx

copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
I think I know the answer already but I guess non-PD folks cannot be moderators
Well, I guess not since Stunna ignored the question. I would love to apply, but oh well.

NO one replying ..

none of the mod is helping

none of them replying ..

then why you recruiting modS? let me know?

With over 200+ people online at any given moment, it is hard to see every PM that is sent to us. If we don't reply to a PM you send us in a reasonable time, simply resend it. I know it gets annoying but there are a lot of people trying to get our attention PLUS us trying to pay attention to regular chat to catch abusers. If you are only PMing one specific mod, try contacting another because I don't know about these other mods, but I may be on chat for 2-3 hours at a time non stop without someone needing me and as soon as I stand up to use the restroom or eat or something, that's when people decide to PM me with issues lol

i dont think so...

i m not pm`ing anyone i post here on thread.
NO one replying ..

none of them replying ..

With over 200+ people online at any given moment, it is hard to see every PM that is sent to us. If we don't reply to a PM you send us in a reasonable time, simply resend it. I know it gets annoying but there are a lot of people trying to get our attention PLUS us trying to pay attention to regular chat to catch abusers. If you are only PMing one specific mod, try contacting another because I don't know about these other mods, but I may be on chat for 2-3 hours at a time non stop without someone needing me and as soon as I stand up to use the restroom or eat or something, that's when people decide to PM me with issues lol
NO one replying ..

none of them replying ..

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Primedice username of person you're nominating: I am AGAINST Micro being mod. He currently is one and should not be.
Why (Optional): I tried countless times to ask him about policies, mainly "Can I bet on both accounts?". Yet he would not answer, he continued to talk about is fucking basketball show. This man should be de-ranked.

Hehe... Anony told me somebody posted i should be demoded, i was thinking it was for better reason Smiley .

Sorry if i didn't see ur msg, u should always pm me when its something important so i see ur msg when chat is going fast, and im exited talking about something else Smiley .

Primedice username of person you're nominating: I am AGAINST Micro being mod. He currently is one and should not be.
Why (Optional): I tried countless times to ask him about policies, mainly "Can I bet on both accounts?". Yet he would not answer, he continued to talk about is fucking basketball show. This man should be de-ranked.

Micro is stunna's butler favorite mod, not a chance he'll be demoted

LOL Smiley . Idk if that is true.

But that there is no chance for me to be demoded that is not true at all.
If i don't do my job correctly i will be demoded same as everybody else, if im working against the PD and not for it , i will be demoded.

Six fucking times mate! Six!
What ever, I'm just angry it took Anony to come online to get help.

Whats ur username, i might had u on ignore list by accident :S . I never ignore anybody but when i try to hit tip button i ignored some people by trying to tip them Cheesy LOL . I just reset my ignore list, just in case.

Sorry for not getting answer from me i don't think i didn't see ur q after 6 times Cheesy . I probably ignored u by accident.

edit: U should always accept tip when u get it Smiley . I tipped u coz i probably wanted to tip u when i ignored u by accident Cheesy .
Anyways this is not topic for that , see ya on chat.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

Hehe... Anony told me somebody posted i should be demoded, i was thinking it was for better reason Smiley .

Sorry if i didn't see ur msg, u should always pm me when its something important so i see ur msg when chat is going fast, and im exited talking about something else Smiley .

Micro is stunna's butler favorite mod, not a chance he'll be demoted

LOL Smiley . Idk if that is true.

But that there is no chance for me to be demoded that is not true at all.
If i don't do my job correctly i will be demoded same as everybody else, if im working against the PD and not for it , i will be demoded.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am applying for a mod position as well as nominating.

Primedice username: DakotaBANK
How long have you been apart of PD community: since AUGUST 2013.
Your chat message count:4986
What you have to offer: i would like to apply for mod name i have been in the community a long time everyone knows me im a good guy im on 24/7 just about anyway and everyone knows good old dakota. i know the rules well and am always watching the chat i have a good rapport with the other mods. thanks guys hope to hear something back. Grin

I nominate : spoder
Primedice username of person you're nominating: xChg
Why (Optional): He's been around for a while, he knows the ins and outs of the site. He tends to enforce to the best of his ability, considering he's just a regular member at the moment, but none the less he lets people know when they are breaking the rules and informs a mod as soon as he can.
Pages:
Jump to: