Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeDice Strategy - 15 BTC Winnings in 24 Hrs - Limited Release - page 7. (Read 16195 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
R.I.P CRYPTODIGITALS PASSED AWAY
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I fucking hate people who sell PDFs. That is all.
He is not selling a PDF, but selling a strategy to win. He is up 24 btc now.
Activity: 229
I fucking hate people who sell PDFs. That is all.
Activity: 182
Seriously, I'm good at math than anyone can except. When I found a strategy that made my 0.004 into 0.67 BTC in 999dice, I was day dreaming. I was not dump to do flat bets. Everything is martingale and increase by 100% is the worst case. So I have tested tons and tons of methods to find a good one with my highly modified martingale betting strategy. So in the last I used one of my methods and turned 0.004 to 0.67 BTC.. Then I was day dreaming that making atleast 0.5 BTC per day here would make me rich soon. But everyone knows I was wrong. I relaised it after losing 0.3 BTC.. But even then, I didnt stop, I math(ed) and tried lots of methods. Atleast I realised it and cashed out 0.3 BTC after losing another 0.07..

So I takes a lot of time to realise that none of the methods is suitable for long term. Everything is luck, like 99% luck and 1% your skill. Hope the OP will realise it soon. Better he stop before gets busted.

"ONE WHO CASH OUT BEFORE HE LOSE IS SMART - BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THEY'LL LOSE"

Everything is PURE LUCK  Smiley

That is absolutely true. He is now at 21 BTC, and since he had a swing from 12 to 21, its pure luck.
Activity: 72
Seriously, I'm good at math than anyone can except. When I found a strategy that made my 0.004 into 0.67 BTC in 999dice, I was day dreaming. I was not dump to do flat bets. Everything is martingale and increase by 100% is the worst case. So I have tested tons and tons of methods to find a good one with my highly modified martingale betting strategy. So in the last I used one of my methods and turned 0.004 to 0.67 BTC.. Then I was day dreaming that making atleast 0.5 BTC per day here would make me rich soon. But everyone knows I was wrong. I relaised it after losing 0.3 BTC.. But even then, I didnt stop, I math(ed) and tried lots of methods. Atleast I realised it and cashed out 0.3 BTC after losing another 0.07..

So I takes a lot of time to realise that none of the methods is suitable for long term. Everything is luck, like 99% luck and 1% your skill. Hope the OP will realise it soon. Better he stop before gets busted.

"ONE WHO CASH OUT BEFORE HE LOSE IS SMART - BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THEY'LL LOSE"

Everything is PURE LUCK  Smiley
what is his username on pd ?
He mentioned it in the first page. Its
NicholasCra1 . He is up 18.5 BTC now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
what is his username on pd ?

Lastly, no this is not Martingale.

Feel free to ask any questions!

CD

I have been observing the bets on Primedice, it does look like a martingale to me. You can also see that from the High roller bets on Primedice. Why did you refuse it in the op?
Activity: 182
He is now at 12 BTC profit, and has lost a lot since morning.
Looks like he is doing well now. Back to over 16 BTC.
He is now at 12 BTC profit, and has lost a lot since morning.
I will only believe this guy if he give me 1 whole btc.

Give you 1 whole BTC for what?
Activity: 116
★☆★ dont let others hurt your sk
I will only believe this guy if he give me 1 whole btc.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Kind of funny, that after wagering 100 BTC you were up 18 BTC, and now after 200 BTC wagered, you are just up 2 btc more..
Definitely looks like a risky strat

That is fishy.
I mean the op promises 15btc return from 10btc.
Now after 200bt he just goes up by +/- 5btc.

When did I "promise" anything?  Please point me to where I claimed a user would absolutley - as in I PROMISED - win any specific amount.

you're basically selling a strategy that loses more then it wins, the actual result over a short spell doesnt confirm anything. Unless you can hack primedice or math itself you will lose in the long run.
Update: He is now at 16, so he should stop now, when he is ahead.

Oh look he already back down to +20...luck is coming back and evening out...bet he'll bust tonight. Just quoting for fun later to laugh at it Smiley

Finishing at +18 overall.

Well he dropped to 16 yesterday too from 18. So swings can be expected.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

Oh look he already back down to +20...luck is coming back and evening out...bet he'll bust tonight. Just quoting for fun later to laugh at it Smiley

Finishing at +18 overall.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

YOur're Just showing off here...

How 'bout Beat HufflePuff wagered ?
To get more attention

Good luck ,sir
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Lol all these doubters, brutal
Activity: 101
R.I.P CRYPTODIGITALS PASSED AWAY
Kind of funny, that after wagering 100 BTC you were up 18 BTC, and now after 200 BTC wagered, you are just up 2 btc more..
Definitely looks like a risky strat

That is fishy.
I mean the op promises 15btc return from 10btc.
Now after 200bt he just goes up by +/- 5btc.

When did I "promise" anything?  Please point me to where I claimed a user would absolutley - as in I PROMISED - win any specific amount.
Pages:
Jump to: