Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice-unofficial] FAQ, rules and chat commands - page 2. (Read 10075 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
http://prntscr.com/eezcwu

Is this normal or am i blacklisted for hungergames? Have a look username Klu.

You need to be specifically whitelisted (There's a list in the first post of whitelisted users) and there are other requirements. I don't know what they are but I'm guessing your account needs to be >x days old, >y amount wagered, >z chat messages and you need to have been active in chat (>a chat messages) during a certain timeframe before the game started.

I talked in chat and rob said i am whiltelisted. I have wagered above 100 coins more than 10k chat msgs too and account older than a year. Something is still missing that's why i am not able to play HG. Suggest me if i am still missing something.
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

You need to be specifically whitelisted (There's a list in the first post of whitelisted users) and there are other requirements. I don't know what they are but I'm guessing your account needs to be >x days old, >y amount wagered, >z chat messages and you need to have been active in chat (>a chat messages) during a certain timeframe before the game started.
Activity: 560

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
~snip~
Please never bother unixpunk about anything concerning HG. He would appreciate it a lot  Smiley

You do realize you basically just asked me to bother UnixPunk with useless questions about HungerGames everytime I see him now.  Grin
As I can see many of my friends, 00sofia00, densecrab, hui, mislechif, singpays, and some others are in the WhiteList of HungerGames, but I'm not.

What should I do to be whitelisted? I want to be a tribute, guys. Let me in. )

Just become a VIP and you are in automatic.

Oh. Is that the only possibility? Unfortunately I'm far being VIP on PD. But I have wagered 1.3 BTC, thought it was not bad too considering the fact that I'm hunting 99x and over mostly, and also I was hunting 9900x a lot, I even hit it 5 times. It's easy to wager a lot when you are betting with 1.012x.

It's not the only possibility, some are added because they are very active in chat, been a member for a long time etc... Just ask UnixPunk, Isildur or ledust if they want to whitelist you. They might do it.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
As I can see many of my friends, 00sofia00, densecrab, hui, mislechif, singpays, and some others are in the WhiteList of HungerGames, but I'm not.

Oh. Is that the only possibility? Unfortunately I'm far being VIP on PD. But I have wagered 1.3 BTC, thought it was not bad too considering the fact that I'm hunting 99x and over mostly, and also I was hunting 9900x a lot, I even hit it 5 times. It's easy to wager a lot when you are betting with 1.012x.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
is user togiy not whitelisted ?
You have to ask this in chat whether you are white listed

I am a old member and I have lots of messages. Can you add me to HG ?  Name: ArpanKoirala
If you are active in chat you will be white listed and the decision is entirely on Ledust Unix and Isil to add you to HG as he is running the game.  
Edit: ISIL has updated the rules for HG and what qualifies to join the game in the first page,good luck.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am a old member and I have lots of messages. Can you add me to HG ?  Name: ArpanKoirala
Activity: 392
is user togiy not whitelisted ?
i was using seuntjibot to play in this site but since few days ago i cant login, other sites are working, it will be something wrong with the generated api or some other chage made in the site?

Recently everyone needed to get a new seed on primedice, this may cause the problem.

i was using recently for playing in primedice and 999dice without trouble, but since few days ago i ma having issues to connect to primedice, it does nothing, what should i do?

Reset your seed on PrimeDice

If that doesn't help it is best to ask seuntjie himself here in his own thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/seuntjies-dicebot-multi-site-multi-strategy-betting-bot-for-dice-with-charts-307425
Activity: 378
i was using seuntjibot to play in this site but since few days ago i cant login, other sites are working, it will be something wrong with the generated api or some other chage made in the site?
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Thanks for the post Isil , very useful ! Wink
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
There is already a primedice thread, promotional threads belong in games and rounds like they always have.

Yes that's why I am confused why even create this thread when the original topic is unmoderized. So the admins can't remove messages. Usually unmoderated topics like so are when a site creates a thread and start propaganda from the truth.

I am not able to see what your point is.

If you read previous posts, there have been times when Isildur stated that this is Unofficial Primedice thread. I find this thread 10x more informative than most of the topics here in gambling discussions.

It begs the question then, why do you continue to maintain it?

It's not about the money, its about the satisfaction of oneself being able to make something useful for someone/something that person love/care.
Activity: 544
thank you , I received btc
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
So what about the facebook giveaway?

Well, I received the 0.01 from that giveaway.
Activity: 34
So what about the facebook giveaway?
Activity: 574
'DISCLAIMER
THIS THREAD IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH PRIMEDICE
I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY INCENTIVES TO MAINTAIN THIS THREAD'

It begs the question then, why do you continue to maintain it?

Activity: 30
Checking out BCT, guess Isil has been out for some time,
PD giveaway >>>https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/primedicecom-random-giveaway-free-001-for-all-1714655 Random Giveaway - Free 0.01 for all(200 users)
Pages:
Jump to: