Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice-unofficial] FAQ, rules and chat commands - page 3. (Read 10075 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 587
Bitsler.com
~snip
Just remember that if this thread does get spammed a lot, then the discontinuation of selfmute will follow here most likely. Lets keep it on point and not give anyone a reason to report it/try to get it locked/removed.

Hey Isildur,
The Bet coUnt is nearing 14 billion. Maybe you should do a giveaway where People have to hit 14.00 to win a prize.
I spoke with Ed about this yesterday actually. There is something planned for the 15 billionth bet, but nothing will be happening on 14 billion. I wanted to make another 0.01 competition like you suggested or perhaps even give 0.01 giveaway for the 14th billionth roller, but we still have 11.11 claimable prize not claimed atm. The idea with the mini promotions where that if one is finished, only then a new one will be started.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
There is already a primedice thread, promotional threads belong in games and rounds like they always have.

I don't believe mods are really enforcing anything anymore. 

There are several sites who have multiple threads open.

Back when I just started gambling with bitcoin, mods where only called for stuff that people in chat couldn't handle .. usually for people spamming after losing their bankroll. The rest of the people that where begging or trying to spread malware scripts ~ well they were up for scrutiny and shunning and the regulars in chat did a pretty good job  calling them out on their bs or behavior in chat.

Problem now is that it doesn't happen anymore. Any and all pains are just reported to mods. This player hurt my feelings. That guy sent one msg in all caps. This person edited a screenshot of rolls, thus he is trying to scam and therefor must get muted!

Also there are always two sides to the story and the chat is divided overall. One group of people saying mods do nothing and are useless. When the chat rules are enforced more tightly then another (or the same) group goes on about abusing mod powers and being a nazi* .. There simply is no middle ground whichever way you look at it.

I was referring to this forum's moderators. Sorry, I should have made that more clear.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
There is already a primedice thread, promotional threads belong in games and rounds like they always have.

I don't believe mods are really enforcing anything anymore. 

There are several sites who have multiple threads open.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
This thread is for educational purposes only

So what aboUt this JaCKpot?, Is iT just a troll or?
It could be a reality in the future, but until it's official ~ it's remains mere speculations

Speculations started by Edward, or he could had been drunk and already forgot about it. I wait until there's a official post by Stunna.  Smiley
Bitsler.com
Cool work on this unofficial thread Isil, gr8 for new-comers and even old users to stay updated with PD. BTW why don't u take a post (maybe on first page) to edit it with the live info so that preps dont have to go and read last pages to read which things are going on currently
Thx cyber! On the to do list for later on yes.

What a nice thread! Thanks Isildur! Although I've lost password to my former PD account I'm going to create a new one because it looks like PD is a real fun. I remember someone wrote "I love you bot" in the chat and the answer was "Damn you [username]" or something like that and another time the answer was different. This bot is not a stupid one. )
Btw can I get my account back if I remeber the username and I can prove that the account belongs to me by this post:
Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately I have never deposited on that account so I can't prove it belongs to me by signing a message. I played only from the faucet money and also I was given a 50k tip once. It's pity I've lost it because the prize 0.00404761 BTC for the PD4 Video/Art Competition is still there.
You could always reset your password and if that doesn't work you could send support a ticket.

Really surprised that this topic made it to the 3rd page without getting locked. Also surprised that non of the Primedice admins have even once replied on this thread/
Did one better, one of the owners left a msg here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17012183  Tongue

I went through a bunch of the rules, though not everything so it's highly possible yes. I saw a few of the alt coins making unofficial threads, so guessed it would be okay.
However, if it's not, and the thread gets taken down ~ then it would still be a pity because most of the information given here isn't in the main thread. The information that's there is buried away deep and it's hard to find.
Will see what happens soon enough I guess
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

Yes that's why I am confused why even create this thread when the original topic is unmoderized. So the admins can't remove messages. Usually unmoderated topics like so are when a site creates a thread and start propaganda from the truth.
Activity: 449
Belief in the immutable.
Activity: 462
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
isildur,you can organize a hunt again,
but this time the last digit of bet must be also same as hunted bet first digit or digits.

did you like it ?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
Hello.

Seuntjie, you have been very nice lately.(i mean the bot)

The promotions are legit. You can visit them at primedice.com and get rolling.
Go BIG or Go HOME!!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Any clue when happy hour will started again? i always miss that chances
i will more active to see here and primedice social media

Happy hour is always randomly at the time most Europeans sleep or just wake up.  Tongue

So between 2am and 8am +/- CEST time.  Smiley
Bitsler.com
Happy hour started  Smiley

Happy hour ended
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Any clue when happy hour will started again? i always miss that chances
i will more active to see here and primedice social media
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hey Isildur,

The Bet coUnt is nearing 14 billion. Maybe you should do a giveaway where People have to hit 14.00 to win a prize.
This is an eXample of why you shoulD be banned or muted
Hello Sweet,

YoU are Clogging the thread with Kanker! Leave it for only gIveaway relaTed matters.

Are you writing from an old Blackberry or Flip=phone, why are all your fonts and sizes messed up. Yes its not a bad idea, however it will most likely be hit by a bot since most of the bets these days on PD are made by bots.

Wow, that's prettY Odd. What's Up wIth those Damn strange letters and thIngs. He must be some kind of idiOt or someThing

On an unrelated note: bump XD, suckit you idiot isildur
I agree, SeuntjIe, aLthough my Dear Blackberry has been acting Up lately. Maybe because it's Refurbished.
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
Hey Isildur,

Hello Sweet,

YoU are Clogging the thread with Kanker! Leave it for only gIveaway relaTed matters.

Are you writing from an old Blackberry or Flip=phone, why are all your fonts and sizes messed up. Yes its not a bad idea, however it will most likely be hit by a bot since most of the bets these days on PD are made by bots.

Wow, that's prettY Odd. What's Up wIth those Damn strange letters and thIngs. He must be some kind of idiOt or someThing

On an unrelated note: bump XD, suckit you idiot isildur
Bitsler.com
Hey Iz... Any idea on the winner of the FB contest from 3 or 4 days ago? Just curious Smiley Shizel Nizel! lol
Hey Christy!
Unfortunately I don't know ~ but I am trying to find out more about it and will update as soon as I have something

Yea always miss the chance happy hour on primedice i think i should keep my eyes on this thread and official thread
also waiting for more contest from isildur its not easy but its very challenging keep it up isildur
Thanks! The idea was to make a few things easier for the community. If it's helping you, then mission accomplished

thanks for this thread Smiley
Thanks for being active in the community  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Hey Isildur,

Hello Sweet,

Hey,

I made a little DiceBot script to help chase roll numbers. Here it is:

-- Number Chasing Script by StarBruck
nextbet = 0.00001 -- Keep this at 0.0001 or above
chance = 49.5  -- Keep this at 49.5 or above
target = 11.11  -- Set this to the roll number you're chasing
function dobet()
   if lastBet.roll == target then
      print("Target " .. target .. " was hit!") -- When it hits it'll stop
      stop()
   end
end
Hey Isildur,

Hello Sweet,

Hey Isildur,

Pages:
Jump to: