Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice.com] Bingo Competition! - Win up to 4 BTC Each - Positive EV Gambling - page 4. (Read 32211 times)

hui
Activity: 516
Merit: 502
Due to unfortunate circumstances i sadly have to tell you that the payout will be delayed for another few hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Activity: 291
Merit: 108
Hi, I would like to bring to your notice that the exemptions, errors etc. have not yet been handled and included in the initial prize list as I said before.
If your username doesn't appear in the list, it does NOT mean you won't be paid.

Considering the huge number of usernames on the list and PMs I receive there are a number of persons who did not use the correct format or sent me bet IDs by PM. Please note that the script will pick up only entries who follow the exact format which were posted on the thread.

If you are eligible on 5th April 2016, and completed the grid as on 5th April 2016, 23:59 UTC time (posted or sent me the bet IDs) you will be paid. In case you were skipped, do send me a reminder because we have way too many exceptions to handle.

Hope you understand,
Cheers!
Jerry

Sorry about that i didnt use the exact format i thought i would be making it wasier but i realize now that i just made it harder for you guys by not using the exact format
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
-snip-
YOU KNOW I COMPLETED THEM ALL
I DID ELIGIBLE FOR THE CONTEST....

HOW COULD YOU NOT UPDATE ME

Hi, your entry was included exactly as you posted which is why it didn't get into that list. Bet ID PM'd makes the entry an exception and would need to be handled separately.

For the record, bet IDs sent to me are:
well to call this a terrible marketing decision would be an understatement, as it appears to have just pissed a lot of people off. I for one am not going to be coming back to primedice because of this and I don't encourage another promo like this in the future.
WTF man? You posted your entry April 6th, the primedice team said that on April 5th will be the end of the entries. I want to ask you, did you read?

Yes I read. When I filled out the required items It wasn't even 6 PM on the 5th for me. I know that none of that matters but I think being less than 2 hours late should have still been honored since I took the time to fill out what was asked of me to qualify. Regardless of any of that this contest left a bad taste in my mouth towards prime-dice and I will not deposit another satoshi into my account from here on out. Sorry if you were confused by my displeasure reguarding this matter

btw you were actually included in the list Tongue
Do tell me if you want it removed. Grin (Unedited post, refer for the link to list : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14446852 )

Edit: Noticed your avatar and read your posts. Sent you a PM.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Hi, I would like to bring to your notice that the exemptions, errors etc. have not yet been handled and included in the initial prize list as I said before.
If your username doesn't appear in the list, it does NOT mean you won't be paid.

Considering the huge number of usernames on the list and PMs I receive there are a number of persons who did not use the correct format or sent me bet IDs by PM. Please note that the script will pick up only entries who follow the exact format which were posted on the thread.

If you are eligible on 5th April 2016, and completed the grid as on 5th April 2016, 23:59 UTC time (posted or sent me the bet IDs) you will be paid. In case you were skipped, do send me a reminder because we have way too many exceptions to handle.

Hope you understand,
Cheers!
Jerry
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com
Final payments will be sent shortly! Thanks for an awesome giveaway guys!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
we need OP come to here for sure, i think all payment will completed for 5april 2016
but actualy maybe payment will recived 5 april 2017 lmao RIP bingo abakareba
Have you looked at the list of participants? I didn't count but it must be in hundreds. it will take time for ndnhc to go through all the entries, calculate the or bonuses and then double check so that he doesn't kiss anything. Primedice is one of the most trusted website in this forum, so it's no need to worry they payment will be sent soon.

I know that, but if you see this is not a giveaway contest to the public as a giveaway on facebook primedice it could invite the creation of thousands of people followed .

but this is a contest and stuna already making rules for who can follow this contest.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
we need OP come to here for sure, i think all payment will completed for 5april 2016
Have you looked at the list of participants? I didn't count but it must be in hundreds. it will take time for ndnhc to go through all the entries, calculate the or bonuses and then double check so that he doesn't kiss anything. Primedice is one of the most trusted website in this forum, so it's no need to worry they payment will be sent soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 303
well to call this a terrible marketing decision would be an understatement, as it appears to have just pissed a lot of people off. I for one am not going to be coming back to primedice because of this and I don't encourage another promo like this in the future.
WTF man? You posted your entry April 6th, the primedice team said that on April 5th will be the end of the entries. I want to ask you, did you read?

Yes I read. When I filled out the required items It wasn't even 6 PM on the 5th for me. I know that none of that matters but I think being less than 2 hours late should have still been honored since I took the time to fill out what was asked of me to qualify. Regardless of any of that this contest left a bad taste in my mouth towards prime-dice and I will not deposit another satoshi into my account from here on out. Sorry if you were confused by my displeasure reguarding this matter
So you read the post then why did you still made an entry for this? You know that its late for you.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Username: virta123 (newinbtc)

Minimum amount: 0.00000100
Goal reached: YES
Payout: 0.01 BTC
Bonus: Not (yet) calculated

When I will get bonus payout ?

Did you get the main payout already?
If yes, when?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Username: virta123 (newinbtc)

Minimum amount: 0.00000100
Goal reached: YES
Payout: 0.01 BTC
Bonus: Not (yet) calculated

When I will get bonus payout ?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Ndnhc, I pmed you on 3rd april my last two bets.
Now the update has been updated and done. You didnt update me.
I reminded you on 1,2,3,4,5 April to add me in the list or fix it for me.

I did what i was requested.
I completed all bets
I am allowed to compete (numbe 14 from required things)
Now I heard and saw the payment list had been done, I didnt see my name on it.

I got faith and trust in you and PD you will still send me my .05 or add me to the list before the payout.

- Chewabacca
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Heh i missed this one. WIll you have similar promotions in near future?? I need to put in work my account with over 500btc wagered Cheesy

In the first post it says this.
So most likely there will be giveaways quite often.

"Upgrade to Primedice signature and avatar to enjoy exclusive benefits in this and future contests and giveaways!

You must not switch your avatar & signature around. Primedice hosts giveaways often so you will be entitled to benefits regularly. People who do not hold the signature & avatar for the duration of the contest (Or at least majority of it) will not be included in the bonus. Once you set a PD signature and/or avatar, please leave it."
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Heh i missed this one. WIll you have similar promotions in near future?? I need to put in work my account with over 500btc wagered Cheesy
damn OP what happend here, im not complain for this delay , but you need for come to chat and give people for whats update everday.

#SavePrimedice

hay, you must be patient, must be paid, all is not easy

i know lol i told i cant complain dont make me feel so bad buddy and stop reaply posted people here just for activity and post.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
damn OP what happend here, im not complain for this delay , but you need for come to chat and give people for whats update everday.

#SavePrimedice

hay, you must be patient, must be paid, all is not easy

#SavePrimedice
Activity: 868
Merit: 303
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Username : yusuffbian
which fair play restriction do you meet (Just post one): 3) 100+ Bitcointalk activity & Primedice account older than 3 months
Bet - 0.001 BTC

Signature Yes

75 - 10,110,654,831
76 - 10,110,847,278
77 - 10,110,555,769
78 - 10,110,798,827
79 - 10,110,464,656
80 - 10,110,705,608
81 - 10,110,694,303
82 - 10,110,548,968
83 - 10,110,894,809
84 - 10,110,535,105
85 - 10,110,649,418
86 - 10,110,632,477
87 - 10,110,938,780
88 - 10,110,774,203
89 - 10,110,579,326
90 - 10,110,734,517
91 - 10,110,669,912
92 - 10,110,503,671
93 - 10,110,487,208
94 - 10,110,495,187
95 - 10,110,511,754
96 - 10,110,588,711
97 - 10,110,624,475
98 - 10,110,757,399
99 - 10,110,968,678

Error  Sad
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Current status:

Step 1: Bonus data collection -> Completed.
Step 2: Processing bonus data -> Partially completed.
Step 3: Bingo prize data collection : To do (can do this only after 5th 23:59 UTC)  (a few hours work) -> Completed
Step 4: Processing above data  (a few hours work) -> Completed
Step 5: Managing special cases, errors, omitted entries, format errors, wronly correlated entries.  (a few hours work) -> Partially Completed.
Step 6: Forwarding list with usernames and amounts
Step 7: Releasing prizes.

Spreadsheet updated.

Prizes data (without bonus) : http://pastebin.com/raw/sJmQaCv9

Other comments:

lesmana123

Userformat_error  Please update thanks ndnhc

The error because the correct format for username was not followed. Entry was manually recorded.

adejavad/GermanyBTC has PM'd the remaining two bet IDs of the higher tier. yesterday Requesting to post them on the thread asap.

Thank you Cheesy
Jerry

bet:10,137,054,413 (81)
 bet:10,137,138,669 (92)
Pages:
Jump to: