Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice.com] Make a bet and receive double as a bonus! - page 2. (Read 7189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
I dindnt recieve bonus, am i not eligible for the bonus?

My record shows you received 0.00480768BTC on account bitraine.

You were wearing PD avatar. Bet ID 9152226238. Profit : 0.00320512BTC.
50% of that is 0.00160256, when added up amounts to 0.00480768BTC which matches.

Can you re-check if you did receive the amount a few days ago?
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
I dindnt recieve bonus, am i not eligible for the bonus?
legendary
username: everybitbit
bet ID: 9,067,896,684
I didnt received anything.. could you please check

Hi, You'd need to have either 10k rolls or 0.25BTC wagered to be eligible.
I thought i eligible.. since i saw this
AND/OR

Over 10000 bets on your Primedice account
100 Bitcointalk activity
I guess need 10k bets and 100 activity in bitcointalk..?
Anyway just wondering.. thanks for this Cheesy

Yep you need both.

100 bct & 10k rolls
OR
50 bct & 0.25 wagered

Some of the new contests will be doing away with bitcointalk activity (because some PD players couldn't participate) but the other restriction would stay. There would still be promotions the other way round too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I thought i eligible.. since i saw this
AND/OR

Over 10000 bets on your Primedice account
100 Bitcointalk activity
I guess need 10k bets and 100 activity in bitcointalk..?
Anyway just wondering.. thanks for this Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Activity: 196
SOULcoin
Thanks for all this campaign and giveaways , ndnhc! Awesome community!
legendary
Have also received the bonus thanks for that. Wanna thank ndnhc for the time he have spend with this promotion. Also after a message from him I understand things bit more.

Still communication is important thing also when it looks like the chat is full with moderators. It's confusing for people when you see such situations.

Thanks Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Have also received the bonus thanks for that. Wanna thank ndnhc for the time he have spend with this promotion. Also after a message from him I understand things bit more.

Still communication is important thing also when it looks like the chat is full with moderators. It's confusing for people when you see such situations.

legendary
Thank you very much Stunna, ndnhc and hui!
Already received 0.0196

Looking forward for the next contest!

Good Luck!

I have just now received my 0.015btc Smiley
Thanks a lot for this!

You are welcome Cheesy

May I know on which country is the site hosted?

No idea lol.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May I know on which country is the site hosted?
legendary
Congratz to all the winners! Cheesy

No worries, coz we are very likely to remove or lower the bitcointalk activity requirements on similar contests. Smiley

I don't like it when people ask to keep your avatar till they receive the payment. so if they remove it they don't get paid you ask us to do but can't say  anything about payment. All parties want there payment like all people wherever you are promoting your product. if you want an promotion in a newspaper and you didn't pay before the release they also don't press your article.

And this isn't a free promotion you have to invest before you get anything.

Understand that we could have released the payments in phases, like every 3 days or so, but the issue was that it will not allow players to edit their posts even if they get a better entry in the future, and even if there was a rule against editing, most will edit. Since there was a good number of requests if the player could change the bet ID posted or username we decided to take the posts as it is on the deadline.

1. You are free to choose to participate or not participate in this promotion.
2. You are free to choose whether you want to wear a signature/avatar and receive a bonus or not.
3. You are free to decide whether you want to change your options before the deadline.
4. You are free to edit your posts, delete your posts, etc. etc.

I don't see your point - do you get paid more than 0.005 for wearing a certain avatar for say 8 days? If yes, which is quite unlikely, why did you opt for the bonus? If not, aren't you getting more than you would have otherwise? Anyway, it wouldn't honestly make sense to encourage people to wear PD avatar for one day lol.
The 0.01 BTC part is free, the bonus is for those who like to or already wear PD avatar and signature. If you don't want to/like it, don't. There is absolutely no pressure to.

As I mentioned, this promotion is a combined effort from myself, hui, MICRO, and of course the admins Edward and Stunna. It is very unlikely that everyone will be free and available at the same point of time to work on this promotion especially considering that almost all of us are in different time zones. All the other staff have other duties to take care of.

And you could just enter like 1 hour before the deadline, wear the sig and avatar for a while and get the full payment. Tongue

Thanks Cheesy Jerry
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Promotion closes exactly on February 26, 2016 (Today), 10:26:40 AM UTC time (Default Bitcointalk time)
We can remove the signatures after that ?

Please wait till the payments have been released.

Promotion closes exactly on February 26, 2016 (Today), 10:26:40 AM UTC time (Default Bitcointalk time)

so the bonus will be sent after that time ?

Yeah, please be patient for 24 hours.
We had decided as mentioned a few pages back to allow players to modify their entries till the deadline, so we will start doing the major part only now, since there can be no more changes.

Cheers Smiley
Jerry

Rewards have been Given just now and still i haven't got mine Huh

You don't have enough activity.
You need minimum of 50 forum activity to join this and you have only 28.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Thank you very much Stunna, ndnhc and hui!
Already received 0.0196

Looking forward for the next contest!

Good Luck!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!
We can remove the signatures after that ?

Please wait till the payments have been released.

so the bonus will be sent after that time ?

Yeah, please be patient for 24 hours.
We had decided as mentioned a few pages back to allow players to modify their entries till the deadline, so we will start doing the major part only now, since there can be no more changes.

Cheers Smiley
Jerry

Rewards have been Given just now and still i haven't got mine Huh
legendary
Activity: 1274
I have just now received my 0.015btc Smiley
Thanks a lot for this!
copper member
Activity: 1386
Come on you earn enough but don't manage to pay a bonus fast. You ask people to use there avatar and remove it not faster after they received the bonus. This is free marketing without end date mayne nice you start paying some extra for the time people wear extra your avatar.

Maybe nice to hire some people for quality promotion and not only chat all day on the chatbox.

If you DONT have paitience i recommend you to be away from this type of giveaways. ndnhc is a nice guy, he has to gave his much time to these type of campaign for which he got paid.  
I don't like it when people ask to keep your avatar till they receive the payment. so if they remove it they don't get paid you ask us to do but can't say  anything about payment. All parties want there payment like all people wherever you are promoting your product. if you want an promotion in a newspaper and you didn't pay before the release they also don't press your article.

YUP I agree, if there are roles like this its bad, because we are not promoting for free here nor you are promoting a charity service here for which we can promote for free. and if someone want to promote something he must have enough money to advertise.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Come on you earn enough but don't manage to pay a bonus fast. You ask people to use there avatar and remove it not faster after they received the bonus. This is free marketing without end date mayne nice you start paying some extra for the time people wear extra your avatar.

Maybe nice to hire some people for quality promotion and not only chat all day on the chatbox.

If you DONT have paitience i recommend you to be away from this type of giveaways. ndnhc is a nice guy, he has to gave his much time to these type of campaign for which he got paid.  

copper member
Activity: 1386

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Chill out man.
I am sure they will pay soon.
Pages:
Jump to: