Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice.com] Making it rain - Free 0.01 BTC - page 10. (Read 11796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

Username: chooker

PrimeDice is one of the premier and trustworthy dice sites available on the web. They are constantly innovating and taking the game to new levels. Their upgrade from V2 to V3 including ranks and achievements were a great idea. I can see Stunna is up to some more great ideas, recently posting a job for a developer to build a game similar to pinball. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next. Thanks for keeping things fresh PrimeDice!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
User : Chooseit
Date Registered : May 24th 2015

Like :
I like free bets, from your faucet web Smiley

what different on your dice with another dice.
You have smooth collow with great design so user will love to use your dice and anyway i love giveaway.

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Username: knowlimit
Joined on September 15 2014

I feel like I can trust Primedice not to cheat me, which is VERY important to me when choosing a site to gamble, because the site has been around for so long without incident, and because it's so popular. Not worth it to steal a few coins and put the reputation of the site at risk.

I personally think the site could use an update. It needs color or something, also more parameters with the auto bet would be wonderful. But most of all seems like it would benefit everyone if the rolls moved faster.

Thank you Primedice staff for hours (probably days) worth of fun! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Username: bitbaby
Date Joined: Feb 13th 2015

What I like: Sober theme with simple graphics, not bloated like many other sites, good community, smooth rolls, friendly mods and last but not the least very trusted and honest in their business. Also the other thing I like about it this, the giveaways with no BS like wagering requirement attached to it. Although, I always end up not withdrawing anything.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
username: iphonedice

Date Joined: Oct 24th 2014

The main reason I like Primedice is that it contains a good faucet you can use the free money to try the website before you actually deposit. I registered Primedice last year mainly because of that. I still login my Primedice account when I want to spend time there for free. Primedice even offers some happy hours occasionally so it is surely better than many other dice sites.

Not complaint for this site. Primedice is still the best for me. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Primedice username rozee00

Join Date Feb 2nd 2015

I like PD because there are have big community
nice UI also rainy bot so nice Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I probably still not qualified to participating here, but I will do my best with your creative contest, really nice contest you have there.
Activity: 504
username: Hexx
Date Joined: July 11th 2015
i love PD as they are the most famous dice site in the business and having too many people active in here. chat is funny and very active moving. very cool and nice GUI and very easy for newbies
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Username: YashBitCoin
Date Joined: Jun 24th 2015
Like: It's not always about money, there are many other things that Primedice offers, knowledge, experience, and much more. Primedice is the best  Grin it's a great form of entertainment. Whenever I'm on Primedice there's risk, reward, and a lot of drama which isn't bad at all. "Don't ever bet more than you can afford."
Dislike: Support sucks Tongue , hopefully Micro changes that.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bitbitbit2
Nov 27th 2014

Primedice is still the best dice site , competition just can not follow!
I like everything except roll speed which can be better. It is always fun to play at Primedice because of great and huge community, leveling proccess is nicely designed and what is the best instant withdrawals and free BTC.
Activity: 546
1- First site that introduce me in Dice world .
2- leveling up Faucet
3- respectable owner
4- Active in exposing other scams .

ِDislike :

Delay and lag some times .
Weak support .
I lost money on it . could you return back it to me ?

User : Monopoly
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
user name: wry

date joined: 13 Aug. 2014  (that is PD3, I was on PD2 as well)

Obvious likes
• clean interface 
• you can chat and play at the same time, i.e. don't have to go to a different tab.
• Some mods are really great and keep things interesting
• Your efforts with contests like this to promote the site
• Levels to reward players

Suggestions
• Can you get rid of the box around chat comments?  It takes up a lot of space, especially when chat is moving fast.
• The max bet limit confuses some people.

I also like that this contest looks at the merit of posts rather than quickest to post given the huge number of alts and account farming that goes on here.  Even if you disqualify me because of activity, thanks for the opportunity to comment.

Thanks!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Are you blind you stupid fucking fatass he said 3-4 sentences not 3-4 paragraphs you blind piece of motherfucking shit
Are you posting from the wrong account Cheesy

No I'm not.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
DebitMe
Joined August 12th 2014

I like the automatic betting feature, but I think it can be expanded upon.  You need to add more options and betting strategies that it can do.  Even a simple changing between picking above or below the number every n bets would be a nice feature to add.  New strategies could easily be built in, and this would only increase your player base by offering more options.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012
shameless777

Date Joined
Feb 10th 2015

design, ajax, speed
thanks
Activity: 812
bitmar

9th July 2015

Primedice is name of addiction to gamble and this give me real chance to increase my coins because many time I go to site without any penny and back with some good amount  Wink
Activity: 330
Username: hackis
Date Joined: Aug 20th 2014

Because it's been around for a while now. It has an amazing and very modern look (that isn't buggy or slow) and because it does things like this when it just gives free bitcoins to users. I love you PrimeDice!
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
ign: leps
date:22 Feb 2015

i dont like that pd still not mobile friendly(no bet bot) .
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
southpaw0

Aug 10th 2014

Primedice is the best dice site around! Love the happy hours of PD! The best part about PD though is the community and all the players!
Activity: 269
5btc4gamedev

Aug 10th 2014

Fast rolls provably fair great community and ui is great
Pages:
Jump to: