Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice.com] Making it rain - Free 0.01 BTC - page 9. (Read 11796 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
I dont want any giveaway money i just wanna show what i dislike about primedice in a nutshell, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOQw79JQbWc People in chat are so mean. and this is what i like about primedice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3sKiAAa3uo
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Username: hohoplay

I like Primedice mostly for its instant withdrawal. Normally I can withdraw easily with my 2FA code, no need to wait for confirmation emails to click on and then I can receive my funds almost instantly.

But the withdrawal fee can be a bit high for some small withdrawals. I think you guys can consider to reduce the withdrawal fee for small withdrawals (maybe smaller than 0.001 for example) and I believe it will attract more new players to try your site. Wink

Off topic, but fee on primedice is actually the minimum fee you can have which is 0.0001 btc.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Username: hohoplay

I like Primedice mostly for its instant withdrawal. Normally I can withdraw easily with my 2FA code, no need to wait for confirmation emails to click on and then I can receive my funds almost instantly.

But the withdrawal fee can be a bit high for some small withdrawals. I think you guys can consider to reduce the withdrawal fee for small withdrawals (maybe smaller than 0.001 for example) and I believe it will attract more new players to try your site. Wink
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Username: BigMac
DATE JOINED: Aug 14th 2014

Compared to dozens of bitcoin dice sites out there, PD is by far the most trusted and popular one. It has a good track record in the past 2+ years, providing a fair gambling experience to its users. It is provably fair and has a chat, faucet, level system, achievements, autobot, hotkeys, pretty much everything I need.
It would be even better IMO if it starts taking investment so to offer a much higher max profit limit than its current 20 btc max payout.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Username: KidRocks
Date Registered: Apr 21st 2015
What i like : Have many good features alsohave good layout
What i dislike : No bet button
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
usename: herbert2020

i like primedice because:
it is old and has been around for a long time so i can trust it more that other dice sites.
it loads fast and also it is simple and elegant looking.

i disslike it because:
the rolls are a bit slower in comparison with other sites.
(i haven't used support but i hear) that support is supper slow.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
johnmayer

Nov 9th 2014

+I like primedice because it is the first dice site i have ever played in. I like the simple interface. It works fast also.

-I don't like the small faucet payouts, i don't like the way i lose. (martingale)
AFK
Activity: 770
Merit: 513
Username:Kamikage
DATE JOINED
Apr 8th 2015

I like primedice with nice 17 background,all member there friendly but sometime any spammer,like mod there and stunna,provably fair,old sites gambling and have good reputation
Dislike: the support slow respondly
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
Username: CSteven
Date Joined: Aug 25th 2014

Both the site and Stunna are highly respected and trusted. The community is generally friendly, helpful and nice. There is no fancy graphics on PD but it does its job perfectly.
Lastly, who doesn't like a site with many giveaways? Smiley
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
My PD username: Primeones

Date Registered: Oct 23, 2014

Primedice is no doubt the top dice site. However, many other dice sites do have signature campaigns to help bring new people

Primedice did run some good signature campaigns in the past. But recently no more signature campaign is available. This is perhaps a weak point which may make some people don't like Primedice as they were before
Activity: 672
primedice made me curious

user:ibee888

Date
Activity: 546
What should I do to get a 0:01 BTC ?
I accept 1CcWDWSvTBuysgJUCMwjRdychVDwajCFsx
Activity: 238
Username: Frost

The reason I've been choosing Primedice over any other dice site (since Primedice 1) is the lively community.
Truthfully, I have been gone from the bitcoin community for a while (so also from Primedice), but as I checked back on it today, I was pleasantly surprised in seeing that that community was still there.
I'd stay on the website even if I'm not gambling at that moment.
Many websites are provably fair and many websites have an 1% house edge, but it is rare to find one with a community like PD's.
Activity: 185
Username: cheungwin

Primedice is my favor because it is real provably fair. Many other competitors claim they are also provably fair but actually they are not.

Being provably fair, at least people can have a fair chance to win on Primedice and don't need to worry too much about cheating by the site. And I can also comfortably keep my funds for playing on Primedice.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 840
Username: foxrich
Things I like:
1. 2FA give us safety,
2. stunna is famous here, good community, the most famous dice site so far,
3. good design, I like the color of PD

Things I not so like:
1. faucet is difficult to get higher money
2. no signature campaign now, we wanna see highest pay rate sig campaign.  Cheesy
3. site speed sometimes very slow, support is extremely slow  Sad
legendary
Activity: 910
Username: Dannie
Things I like: trustworthiness, max bet warning, 2FA, nonce based probably fair algorithm, keyboard hotkeys
Things I not so like: Stunna's strange definition of "soon", no bankroll investment opportunity
Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
Username: orryde
Date joined: Sep 21st 2014
I like primedice because have good interface and i don't like if the bet slow confirmed also we can't bet with keyboard as shortcut to bet Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
Username: Drain
Why I love Primedice? For starters, Stunna is fantastic. He treats his players like a community, because they are. Not many other sites are like that. The sheer dedication to the users is what makes Primedice one of the best out there.
Activity: 216
username : rhyzt

date created Mar 9th 2015

i'm rarely play dice there, but with this i will find out what makes this website very popular around here.
Thanks!
Activity: 191
USERNAME: dicefinance

Oct 23rd 2014

Primedice is generally good but I don't know why we can only place bets with Bitcoin. Many other gambling websites allow betting with altcoins too but it is not still allowed in Primedice.

I think it is not difficult to make changes to allow altcoin betting. After all, crypto is not all about Bitcoin only.

Just want Primedice getting better. Hope you don’t mind to listen. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: