Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ Print Money ► The easy way to make money ★★★ - page 2. (Read 2131 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Cheap and easy advertising
Hello, we are going to increase our rewards gradually, and we start with 16% for a minimum reward of 350 satoshis now!

Also, the first 10 to reply in this thread will receive a bonus code for free advertising at our faucet!!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello,

We are proud to officialy announce the opening of our new section - http://bitbink.com/money:

http://printmoney.info/templates/default/palettes/banner.gif

We are still makings small adjustments, but since a lot of people already found it out, we decided to announce it here too Smiley

Currently you get 300 satoshi per hour on average, but when we adjust everything we plan to increase the rewards. Have fun!

tidy faucet with no pop ups..
i like it..
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP
wow cool website you got there, very interesting Cheesy
We had problems with the hosting, site is up now.

As a compensation, we will run a happy hour with 2x rewards now, enjoy Smiley
To celebrate our  partnership, we raise the rewards to 300-600-1000!
Enjoy Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Not a reversed proxy. Our blocking script had a bug that was inserting wrong data in the database.

People seemed to like the double reward happy hours, our balance had even disappeared before we woke up Smiley
We will run happy hours from time to time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
We finally resolved this Smiley

Sorry for the inconvenience, as a compensation we are now doubling our rewards during this night! Enjoy Smiley
At last! What was the problem? A reverse proxy or just a PHP script problem?
We finally resolved this Smiley

Sorry for the inconvenience, as a compensation we are now doubling our rewards during this night! Enjoy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
same problem here i never visit you faucet before and just visit once time and try to claim but they says You have to wait 60 minutes...
Seems that reverse proxy is switched off... If someone with this problem sends us their IP we will be able to resolve it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
That's very strange, the faucet is working, the payouts are even increasing in the last days.

Does anyone else experience this? Please send us a message with your IP if you want us to make a detailed individual check.
Make sure you are saving the proper IP for each user, and nor a reverse proxy's address.
That's very strange, the faucet is working, the payouts are even increasing in the last days.

Does anyone else experience this? Please send us a message with your IP if you want us to make a detailed individual check.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
thats a good faucet, 300 satoshi per hour is not bad... but if you adjust..that is an advantage for users...but the main problem is, i am getting this message You have to wait 60 minutes, everytime, if some other used my IP then also, it need to count down the time... always saying 60 minutes...
That happens if you are using a shared IP and someone else already claimed from that IP. Please check through another IP or just wait.
Activity: 252
why the message "you have to wait 60 minutes" Huh

whereas i never claim your faucet before Sad

what is the problem mate?
A new increase in the rewards, and we are just beginning with the increases  Cool
Activity: 73
giving this a try
After a few days with lower payouts, we now started to gradually increase them. Now the rewards are 200, 400, and 1000 satoshi with 30% referal bonus.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Ok we had other requests too, so we decided to stick to the 60 min giveaways and only adjust the amounts from now on.

I am glad that you have seen the light. Wink I put him now in my faucetlist
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Yo YO
Nice faucet  Smiley added it in my faucet list (Link in my signature  Wink )
Pages:
Jump to: