Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ Print Money ► The easy way to make money ★★★ - page 3. (Read 2131 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Ok we had other requests too, so we decided to stick to the 60 min giveaways and only adjust the amounts from now on.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Well, we can't satisfy everyone, we increased the hourly average and will do it again soon.
great news mate im sure if you increased the hourly avereage,
your visitors will increased too Smiley ill wait for it
good luck Wink
Well, we can't satisfy everyone, we increased the hourly average and will do it again soon.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
thank you so much i get 555 satoshi on my first claim
but its so smal if we claim every hour only
please reduce the time at least every 30 minutes Smiley

Here we have a difference of opinion. IMO it is better to have 555 sat in 1 claim/hr than 2 claims of 300 sat every 30 min. It cost you more time to make two claims in an hour. When you want to earn something with faucets as a user you want to visit much high paying faucets.
With 300sat/30minutes you do not fullfill the requirements of my list, sorry  Sad
Actually, we liked your suggestion and made it to 600 hourly in two claims Smiley
Activity: 252
thank you so much i get 555 satoshi on my first claim
but its so smal if we claim every hour only
please reduce the time at least every 30 minutes Smiley
Activity: 280
Thank you. We will now update payout to 555 just to climb up on your nice list Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Not bad but I will visit it after you have adjusted it already. LOL
Hello,

We are proud to officialy announce the opening of our new section - http://printmoney.info:

We are still makings small adjustments, but since a lot of people already found it out, we decided to announce it here too Smiley

Currently you get 300 satoshi per hour on average, but when we adjust everything we plan to increase the rewards. Have fun!
Pages:
Jump to: