Pages:
Author

Topic: Privacy Coins - page 2. (Read 631 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 05:00:41 PM
Depends on what risk you want. Go with Monero for low risk and low steady profit, or try Spectrecoin for potential great profit, but higher risk. Just keep away from Verge.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 26, 2018, 04:50:27 PM
You're obviously biased towards Monero. You're not being honest with us. SpectreCoin is not a scam. You have an agenda against it.
Activity: 76
January 26, 2018, 04:42:43 PM
Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

Thanks for the input KimJunkPuke,

Seems like calculating price for you is easier than actually researching real tech behind more than 1 year old project

Once you see shitcoins being spammed on forums, you know in your that the "tech" holds the shitcoin badge before even looking at it.  Then, once you look at it, you see that the tech is also shit.

You asked for predictions, that's my prediction.  Mid-Jan all coins will drop (once kids stop investing their Christmas money) then the coin will fail.  The market will get leaner, and shitcoins will be pushed out.  !remindme 3months.

This is equivalent to penny stocks back in the day, now it's shitcoins trying to scam people into making a quick buck.  My prediction still holds.

Your predictions are already shit, Kim. Shouldn't it have failed right now like you proclaimed? It rose to a high of $6 in the beginning of January when you said it would be $1.20. Its not even close to that right now even with the drop. Man, if you're this bad predicting the price of a so-called "shit-coin", why would anyone trust you on it being a scam? We've got two more months for your "reminder". Can't wait for that too.

Trying to save face after getting proved wrong eh?  I feel bad for you being scammed.

No, I was just showing you that you were wrong since you just LOVE being right. !remindme 3 months  Huh

Need to stop engaging trolls like this that sit on the Monero board all day and then hop on their shill account to troll other coins that they're threatened by. Keep spamming the forums, once 2.0 releases you'll have to eat a lot of what you've said. Until then, anyone can go to the XSPEC website and look at the FAQ.

I mean, one of the DEVs basically confirmed what I said so... yeah, you're wrong.  Haha.  You can't say anything now can ya?

Need to stop engaging trolls like this that sit on the Monero board all day and then hop on their shill account to troll other coins that they're threatened by.

And I don't actually own any monero believe it or not and this is my only account.  Message the mods to confirm if ya like that this is the only IP I post from and this is my only account.  Since I can tell you're a conspiracy theorist, I pray to god I don't see you post over at the Flat Earth Society.

Just curious, who was the dev that confirmed what you said? Cause I don't think anyone developer confirmed that the price was going to go down to $1.20 like you said.

So what you're saying is you've just lurked the Monero board for no reason, decided to a respond to a user joking about DPRK with a freshly made account, constantly shit on XSPEC when someone came into the Monero board talking about it... but this is your only account?

Still no news on the x2 spike?  Just more crazy Korean antics?

I think DPRK may have realized that traceable linkable bitcoin is not going to do the trick for them.

Maybe... maybe not.

Call it what you are: a Monero shill. You claim to be a white knight trying to save people from the "scam" that XSPEC is but thats such a lame excuse. You should just post openly about XSPEC on your main account if you really want to have an honest conversation about what is or isn't a scam. Only Sith's deal in absolutes and you're the only one here that won't tell people do research for themselves. I highly suggest anyone compare the aspects of Monero vs Spectrecoin and see which one suits them best for whatever investment they're trying to make. No one here is forcing XSPEC on anyone, but you're forcing scam accusations down people's throats on any thread involving XSPEC.

just curious, who was the dev that confirmed what you said?

Scroll up bud, I can't hold your hand for everything.  There is a richlist, public blockchain, and the top 1000 holders hold over 99% of the coins.  This isn't a lie, open your eyes.  It's a coin with privacy features, not a privacy coin (confirmed).

So what you're saying is you've just lurked the Monero board for no reason, decided to a respond to a user joking about DPRK with a freshly made account, constantly shit on XSPEC when someone came into the Monero board talking about it... but this is your only account?

I lurk other threads also and post on other threads also, as I do with most coins.  One out of context post to try and saveface for XSPECS lack of privacy is laughable.  As I said, I don't own any Monero.

Call it what you are: a Monero shill. You claim to be a white knight trying to save people from the "scam" that XSPEC is but thats such a lame excuse. You should just post openly about XSPEC on your main account if you really want to have an honest conversation about what is or isn't a scam. Only Sith's deal in absolutes and you're the only one here that won't tell people do research for themselves. I highly suggest anyone compare the aspects of Monero vs Spectrecoin and see which one suits them best for whatever investment they're trying to make. No one here is forcing XSPEC on anyone, but you're forcing scam accusations down people's throats on any thread involving XSPEC.

It's a scam to call it a privacy coin.  It's bitcoin with optional privacy featuers.  When the time comes that it has the standards that coins had years back when it comes to privacy, then we can.

Summon a mod let him confirm this is my only account and the only IP I ever post from.  I'm sure everyone would be interested if everyone in this thread have alt accounts! Wink  Jesus man you're really in denial and hurt over people calling out this coin for what it is (SCAM)
January 26, 2018, 04:32:00 PM
Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

Seems like calculating price for you is easier than actually researching real tech behind more than 1 year old project

Once you see shitcoins being spammed on forums, you know in your that the "tech" holds the shitcoin badge before even looking at it.  Then, once you look at it, you see that the tech is also shit.

You asked for predictions, that's my prediction.  Mid-Jan all coins will drop (once kids stop investing their Christmas money) then the coin will fail.  The market will get leaner, and shitcoins will be pushed out.  !remindme 3months.

This is equivalent to penny stocks back in the day, now it's shitcoins trying to scam people into making a quick buck.  My prediction still holds.

Your predictions are already shit, Kim. Shouldn't it have failed right now like you proclaimed? It rose to a high of $6 in the beginning of January when you said it would be $1.20. Its not even close to that right now even with the drop. Man, if you're this bad predicting the price of a so-called "shit-coin", why would anyone trust you on it being a scam? We've got two more months for your "reminder". Can't wait for that too.

Trying to save face after getting proved wrong eh?  I feel bad for you being scammed.

No, I was just showing you that you were wrong since you just LOVE being right. !remindme 3 months  Huh

Need to stop engaging trolls like this that sit on the Monero board all day and then hop on their shill account to troll other coins that they're threatened by. Keep spamming the forums, once 2.0 releases you'll have to eat a lot of what you've said. Until then, anyone can go to the XSPEC website and look at the FAQ.

I mean, one of the DEVs basically confirmed what I said so... yeah, you're wrong.  Haha.  You can't say anything now can ya?

Need to stop engaging trolls like this that sit on the Monero board all day and then hop on their shill account to troll other coins that they're threatened by.

And I don't actually own any monero believe it or not and this is my only account.  Message the mods to confirm if ya like that this is the only IP I post from and this is my only account.  Since I can tell you're a conspiracy theorist, I pray to god I don't see you post over at the Flat Earth Society.

You must be using reverse psychology on us, calling XSPEC scam but what you actually want is to promote it so it would grab people's attention.

But if you actually really mean to FUD SpectreCoin, and that as you claim is your only account, judging from your posts, you must really be a sad, lonely person.
No normal human would waste so much time FUDDING a coin like you do.
You're not giving a warning to people, you're actually aggressively attacking a coin. No one has been scammed by SpectreCoin, so you must have some other agenda. Your own actions have made you lose all credibility.
I have reported you for trolling and not contributing to the community.

You must be using reverse psychology on us, calling XSPEC scam but what you actually want is to promote it so it would grab people's attention.

I didn't do that, the coin is promoted as a privacy coin when in reality it's a bitcoin with privacy features.  No better than Verge lol.

But if you actually really mean to FUD SpectreCoin, and that as you claim is your only account, judging from your posts, you must really be a sad, lonely person.

I have a bunch of free time, my jobs pretty easy to be honest.  When you have a top education from a top university, there's plenty of money and time.  Let that be a lesson to all you kids.

I hope mods clean up alt accounts for everyone to be honest, hopefully the people spamming this scam coin XSPEC will get banned with their multiple accounts.  And yes, this is my only account as mods can confirm lol.  I joined this forum because I lurk and saw broken English speakers spamming this shitcoin on other coins threads trying to pump up their shitcoin, and I decided to call out this coin for what it is and that it is a scam.  I did it to prevent people from losing money on something they don't understand.  I mean, I had one guy PM me threatening WAR on me because I called out this coin for being a scam (which it is).  Hilarious the kids you come across.

Good times.

Activity: 63
Merit: 7
January 26, 2018, 04:29:33 PM
Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

Just curious, who was the dev that confirmed what you said? Cause I don't think anyone developer confirmed that the price was going to go down to $1.20 like you said.

Still no news on the x2 spike?  Just more crazy Korean antics?

I think DPRK may have realized that traceable linkable bitcoin is not going to do the trick for them.

Maybe... maybe not.

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 26, 2018, 04:19:14 PM
Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

No normal human would waste so much time FUDDING a coin like you do.
You're not giving a warning to people, you're actually aggressively attacking a coin. No one has been scammed by SpectreCoin, so you must have some other agenda. Your own actions have made you lose all credibility.
I have reported you for trolling and not contributing to the community.
Activity: 47
January 26, 2018, 04:10:50 PM
Privacy coins demand is indeed on the rise.
Monero is leading the way. Verge, Sumokoin, Xspec, Deeponion are developing projects. As others say, do your own research.
Activity: 142
January 26, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
This thread confirms the importance of doing your own research. Some people will be absolutely in love with a coin, and others will call it a scam
January 26, 2018, 04:06:21 PM
Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

January 26, 2018, 04:01:06 PM
Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

January 26, 2018, 03:57:33 PM
Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

January 26, 2018, 03:56:11 PM
No one is saying that XSPEC is by default, a completely private coin in its current state.

Yes, it's not completely private.  Calling it a privacy coin is a MISREPRESENTATION. However, what it does show is the abuse and the huge disproportion of coin holdings in the current state by the address.  The Top 100 holders own 82%, and the Top 1000 own 99%.   So I guess it's a good thing it's not completely private currently to show that it's a scam after all.  It's a coin with PRIVACY FEATURES.  Not a PRIVACY coin.  Two totally different things, and you are marketing it differently than what it really is.

Looking at the INACCURATE blockchain viewer

You're debating it's INACCURATE. It's not very inaccurate at all.

XSPEC = SCAM

Everyone see how this troll argues? Always goes back to the scam argument with giant red text as if that bolsters his non-existent points.

XSpec is a privacy coin, I don't know why you would call it anything else when it can currently has Tor integrated, OBFS4 to trade in Tor blocked countries, and ring signatures. Thats far more current working features than some other privacy coins. There is no misrepresentation. When 2.0 hits, the only FUD talking point you'll have is the Top 1000 nonsense.

XSPEC's ICO was more than a year ago. The distribution is now driven by market forces, not initial sales. Having said that, XSPEC's distribution is, indeed, 99% for the top 1000 addresses. This is what happens with every relatively young, relatively unknown project. I think people in the crypto world forget that even in 2018, crypto is not truly mainstream. As a percentage of the world's population, very few people hold BTC, and XSPEC is much, much, much, much less well-known than BTC. For such projects, the normal progression is 1) most coins are held by a small number of people, many of whom are close to the project; 2) coin experiences a pump; 3) some early adopters take profits, leading to a dump; 4) dump leads to redistribution to a larger group of holders; 5) repeat, with the amplitude of the pump and dump cycle dropping as distribution and market awareness improve. The key point here is that centralized distributions aren't great, but they are a fact of life in the earlier stages of most projects. They are NOT evidence for a scam (i.e., a deliberate attempt to steal money from people based on false information). Over time, if a project continues to follow its development roadmap and deliver on its promises, the distribution will improve.

The currently developers picked up the project well after its ICO was finished, and did not take part in it. They are funded only by community donations either directly or by staking donations. Its clear by now that you don't understand the meaning of the word scam.

See how an uneducated person argues?  As an engineer, I find it funny. These are your words:

No one is saying that XSPEC is by default, a completely private coin in its current state.

XSPEC is not private by default, or a completely private coin.  In the future, maybe.  Who knows?  Currently VERGE is better than this scam coin.  But currently it's not a privacy coin and you admitted it yourself.  Don't go back on what you said, it makes you look uneducated like you don't know what you are talking about.

/Thread?

There is no misrepresentation. When 2.0 hits, the only FUD talking point you'll have is the Top 1000 nonsense.

As it's currently lacking privacy features that basic coins have.  I find if laughable that you're defending it so much, it's almost like you have an agenda of trying to market this coin and pump up the price and scam people. If I can help 1 person think rationally, than I did my good deed at preventing people from being scammed.  We however do know that it has a richlist and the Top 1000 is true.  Look at it for yourself it's not inaccurate lol.  I can see who owns what and to call it a privacy coin is a MISREPRESENTATION.  It's a coin with privacy FEATURES (very crude ones).

XSPEC is a SCAM and it's not a PRIVACY coin.

Regardless of the innovations coming forwards with Spectre, the richlist, and the public blockchain. There is still the option to send stealth transactions, which are private. Spectre also has the obfuscation privacy feature in TOR blocked regions already implemented. Spectre, the richlist, and the public blockchain.  you cannot manipulate facts, just like you are not KimJungUn, nor do you know him.

Yes.  It's a coin with privacy features, not a privacy coin, as you confirmed.

Spectre, the richlist, and the public blockchain.

you cannot manipulate facts

Correct, as confirmed by you.  It feels going being proved right.

January 26, 2018, 03:46:18 PM
Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

Activity: 520
Merit: 123
January 26, 2018, 03:25:48 PM
I've been looking at a project called tokenpay last month. I have reviewed the whitepaper and realized that it is a project that places great emphasis on safety.
Tokenpay can operate in an integrated manner with tor browser. recommend a look Wink

Look at TokenPay's wallet, then Look at Spectrecoins. Then Look at both of their Githubs. Look at the price difference and apply the appropriate financial decision.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
January 26, 2018, 03:21:53 PM
I've been looking at a project called tokenpay last month. I have reviewed the whitepaper and realized that it is a project that places great emphasis on safety.
Tokenpay can operate in an integrated manner with tor browser. recommend a look Wink
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
January 26, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

Yes, it's not completely private.  Calling it a privacy coin is a MISREPRESENTATION. However, what it does show is the abuse and the huge disproportion of coin holdings in the current state by the address.  The Top 100 holders own 82%, and the Top 1000 own 99%.   So I guess it's a good thing it's not completely private currently to show that it's a scam after all.  It's a coin with PRIVACY FEATURES.  Not a PRIVACY coin.  Two totally different things, and you are marketing it differently than what it really is.

XSPEC = SCAM

Everyone see how this troll argues? Always goes back to the scam argument with giant red text as if that bolsters his non-existent points.

XSpec is a privacy coin, I don't know why you would call it anything else when it can currently has Tor integrated, OBFS4 to trade in Tor blocked countries, and ring signatures. Thats far more current working features than some other privacy coins. There is no misrepresentation. When 2.0 hits, the only FUD talking point you'll have is the Top 1000 nonsense.

XSPEC's ICO was more than a year ago. The distribution is now driven by market forces, not initial sales. Having said that, XSPEC's distribution is, indeed, 99% for the top 1000 addresses. This is what happens with every relatively young, relatively unknown project. I think people in the crypto world forget that even in 2018, crypto is not truly mainstream. As a percentage of the world's population, very few people hold BTC, and XSPEC is much, much, much, much less well-known than BTC. For such projects, the normal progression is 1) most coins are held by a small number of people, many of whom are close to the project; 2) coin experiences a pump; 3) some early adopters take profits, leading to a dump; 4) dump leads to redistribution to a larger group of holders; 5) repeat, with the amplitude of the pump and dump cycle dropping as distribution and market awareness improve. The key point here is that centralized distributions aren't great, but they are a fact of life in the earlier stages of most projects. They are NOT evidence for a scam (i.e., a deliberate attempt to steal money from people based on false information). Over time, if a project continues to follow its development roadmap and deliver on its promises, the distribution will improve.

The currently developers picked up the project well after its ICO was finished, and did not take part in it. They are funded only by community donations either directly or by staking donations. Its clear by now that you don't understand the meaning of the word scam.

See how an uneducated person argues?  As an engineer, I find it funny. These are your words:

XSPEC is not private by default, or a completely private coin.  In the future, maybe.  Who knows?  Currently VERGE is better than this scam coin.  But currently it's not a privacy coin and you admitted it yourself.  Don't go back on what you said, it makes you look uneducated like you don't know what you are talking about.

/Thread?

There is no misrepresentation. When 2.0 hits, the only FUD talking point you'll have is the Top 1000 nonsense.

As it's currently lacking privacy features that basic coins have.  I find if laughable that you're defending it so much, it's almost like you have an agenda of trying to market this coin and pump up the price and scam people. If I can help 1 person think rationally, than I did my good deed at preventing people from being scammed.  We however do know that it has a richlist and the Top 1000 is true.  Look at it for yourself it's not inaccurate lol.  I can see who owns what and to call it a privacy coin is a MISREPRESENTATION.  It's a coin with privacy FEATURES (very crude ones).

Regardless of the innovations coming forwards with Spectre, the richlist, and the public blockchain. There is still the option to send stealth transactions, which are private. Spectre also has the obfuscation privacy feature in TOR blocked regions already implemented. These are the facts, you cannot manipulate facts, just like you are not KimJungUn, nor do you know him.
January 26, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

XSPEC = SCAM

/Thread?

Activity: 26
January 26, 2018, 02:16:08 PM
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich

Is that a Dev?  Bahahahahah... Scam.  Good luck with that "privacy" and half-assed coin.  Don't call it a privacy coin, you're misrepresenting it and people will get hurt because of the devs lack of rational thinking.

Are you retarded bro? then I would understand everything

George, quit posting your broken-English comments in every thread.

I have broken english! Sure! You have broken brain bro!
January 26, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

XSPEC = SCAM

January 26, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

XSPEC = SCAM
Pages:
Jump to: