Pages:
Author

Topic: Privacy coins list - which one is the best ?? - page 3. (Read 11552 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 406

Monero
Monero uses Ring Confidential Transactions to improve privacy and security. By bundling the sending and receiving of public keys with older network transactions, a “mixer” is created that is capable of obfuscating addresses. On top of Ring Confidential Transactions, Monero makes use of ring signatures and Stealth addresses to hide both the sender and the receiver in a transaction.

I prefer Monero (XMR) to be my privacy altcoin. Monero already used by many peoples.
Monero is the most popular altcoin that have a cryptonight algorithm to mine.
You can mine it using your CPU.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
good list and descriptions. thanks for this
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Best privacy coin is not listed here, i have spent a lot of times of researching which coins r worthy investment but i didnt see XSPEC here it is the most updated and advanced privacy coin that will surely give u a full anonimity in ur transactions. U need to do a lot of research and don`t trust what other's people suggestions know it by yourself.
Activity: 294
people pick coins on a personal preference and previous experience, to be honest, I've been involved only in onions and xvg and so far I can tell that deeponion has many advantages and everything is just ... better, for the rest there is comparison chart and numbers talk for themselves.

Personal preference, marketing, communication are all important factors. I also think that the technology is not the major decision point.
Activity: 296
people pick coins on a personal preference and previous experience, to be honest, I've been involved only in onions and xvg and so far I can tell that deeponion has many advantages and everything is just ... better, for the rest there is comparison chart and numbers talk for themselves.
Activity: 518
Well, guys, i've done little research and made a comparison chart of most common currencies from which we can clearly see that DeepOnion has many advantages over others.

Oh! That's a helpful chart . As i've seen, privacy coin are given with good security features but for anonymty, i guess some are not enough and i think that matter advantages DeepOnion from others! Thanks man!

I just noticed no cloakcoin on the list of privacy coin choices on topic?  Wink

I suppose it would be better if everybody can save this table. It is a real help. I have heard that some people were not satisfied with the privacy and safety of Monero. I like this coin, although transactions are not so fast.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4

DeepOnion
DeepOnion is natively integrated with the TOR network and ALL connections are made over the TOR network. Recently, it also supports Obfs4 (protocol on top of the tor network, allows access to tor in the regions that tor is not allowed or banned). Nice DeepVault feature - allows adding file validation credentials(hashes) to the blockchain, can be used to verify a file integrity. More privacy features coming. Good marketing.

Thanks for adding DeepOnion. Last week Android Wallet and new Computer Wallet update (Supporting Stealth Addresses) were released. In next weeks we will have Vote Central too  Grin

Interesting thread. Privacy coins have a great future in crypto. I have some Monero and made good money off them back in 2017. DeepOnion is a much younger project and much fewer coins at only 25 million total supply. Check out the whitepaper and see how Tor, Meek and OBFS4 integration enable people to still use this coin in certain countries with internet censorship.
Activity: 350
Wow, I never really thought that there really are pretty much a huge number of privacy coins out there. The only thing I really knew about was monero and nothing more. Had I not seen this post I would have remained blind to all the choices I could have made. Thanks for posting this man, this really is such a big help for a lot of newbies and even people like me that do not have that much time to look for the best coins out there. I really need to read more about all these coins mentioned since I really need to use these type of coins.

EDIT : Thanks for the comparison 05w3z0, really saved me a lot of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Good topic. I personally also bet on the privacy coins, in my opinion, doesn' matter how to future market would regulate, privacy always matters.
If I need to choose one privacy coin from this list. For now and future development I pick DeepOnion. Really fast, secure project, which I have tested on my own.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Privacy coins are the future in crypto, they have a real use-case and some of the are really promising projects. Personally I hodl a bag of Monero, but my biggest bag is on DeepOnion, which has an enormous potential and it's still under the radar of most. It combines the best features of other popular privacy projects like Zcash (Zero knowledge), Monero (Rings signatures) and Dash (Coinjoin technologies) and it's natively tor integrated. It's extremely undervalued for the moment given that we are only 3 weeks before the end of the airdrops and one of the most expected feature of the whitepaper (https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf), the VoteCentral is also coming soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
There are many more coins and their forks  with privacy features. Many forks of top privacy coins  Monero and Zcash need to be checked too. 
Activity: 29
I think Deeponion is my fav out of all the privacy coins due to its deep vault features
Activity: 29
Lets not forget that wanchain also have privacy coin features . with its ring signature option .
Could you please add shield to the list? They have planned a quantum proof and masternode supported privacy coin.
https://www.shieldx.sh/

It's a hard choice to decide from your list. I hold a few privacy coins (shield, verge, sumo), but my favorite is DeepOnion. All connections are made through the tor network (obfs4 supported), they recently released stealth addresses and DeepSend is under development. The technology is solid, but they differ in one important point. They try to create use cases and to achieve mass adoption for their currency and this is the only way how a coin can prevail on the market. Not everything is about speculation.
Activity: 196
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Well, guys, i've done little research and made a comparison chart of most common currencies from which we can clearly see that DeepOnion has many advantages over others.

Oh! That's a helpful chart . As i've seen, privacy coin are given with good security features but for anonymty, i guess some are not enough and i think that matter advantages DeepOnion from others! Thanks man!

I just noticed no cloakcoin on the list of privacy coin choices on topic?  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 6
DeepOnion is one of the amazing and most promising projects, Before it's creations, the Leaders and Devs studied others big coins flaws, what they lacked to be more secure, anonymous and perfect, Then they created a magical project Named DeepOnion, Since it's creation in middle 2017, The DeepOnion Project achieved goal after goal! And won't stop until it reaches the Top, You can also read DeepOnion Whitepaper, it explains and shows every detail you need to know. Here is the link : https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf
Activity: 168
Merit: 13

DeepOnion
DeepOnion is natively integrated with the TOR network and ALL connections are made over the TOR network. Recently, it also supports Obfs4 (protocol on top of the tor network, allows access to tor in the regions that tor is not allowed or banned). Nice DeepVault feature - allows adding file validation credentials(hashes) to the blockchain, can be used to verify a file integrity. More privacy features coming. Good marketing.

Thanks for adding DeepOnion. Last week Android Wallet and new Computer Wallet update (Supporting Stealth Addresses) were released. In next weeks we will have Vote Central too  Grin
Merit: 1
In my particular case, I'm very concerned about privacy (that is mainly why I use Linux  Tongue), I have invested in the following two projects. ZenCash and DeepOnion.

Both of them are quite young and both of them can hide you IP and (Deeponion is a sort future) are able to make untraceable transactions. I think that if somebody want a privacy coin, these two facts (anonymity and untraceable transactions) are the main pillars.

I totally agree with you also because I did the same! Smiley

Hi guys,
ZenCash is my favourite as well.  DeepOnion is also an interesting project, but I don't like their huge airdrops.
Best regards

Don't you think with the kind of technology DeepOnion has, it could have made tons of money just be having an ICO ?
But they choose to go with airdrops so that everyone who participated initially have equal chance. 

With upcoming DeepProtocal block and DeepSend release, it would be untraceable (Par with XMR)
Probably the most undervalued coin at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: