Pages:
Author

Topic: Privacy getting important: Verge or Spectrecoin or DeepOnion?? - page 2. (Read 1895 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I personally don't think people are paid, I think they just want to shill the coin so the price hikes and they make money but it is like a cult on here. 
Activity: 107
Between the three, I'd go with XSPEC followed by Onion
XSPEC is just a shill coin, no one takes this one seriously since all the posts in here about this one are paid ones, just like this thread, probably.
And Deeponion is crap too, no one cares about that one.

you should do your research before you talk trash about other coins you don't know anything about...where is your proof that they are being paid? you are making things up,if you keep up with this deluded posts no one will take you seriously in near future
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
XSPEC is just a shill coin, no one takes this one seriously since all the posts in here about this one are paid ones, just like this thread, probably.
And Deeponion is crap too, no one cares about that one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Personally, I am a fan of DeepOnion and have moved a lot of my xvg over there.  It's true that the air drops have been a big driver of people over there and has been a great marketing ploy, but I would hardly call it a scam.  Just as important (maybe even more important) than the functionality of the coin is the network and DeepOnion is doing a great job of building a strong network.

Before judging for real the future of deeponion I wanna wait a couple months after airdrop will end (I'm waiting the same thing for Bitcore)
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
Anyone who consider xvg as anonymous is noob with absolutely no tech knowledge. Verge only has optional stealth adressesing aka wraith, which does not even work now. One dev coding, not delivering promised roadmap since June, just postpone half of features with constant lying, then McAfee pumped it and now newbs keep yelling that Verge is private. Lol
Activity: 72
Merit: 6
Personally, I am a fan of DeepOnion and have moved a lot of my xvg over there.  It's true that the air drops have been a big driver of people over there and has been a great marketing ploy, but I would hardly call it a scam.  Just as important (maybe even more important) than the functionality of the coin is the network and DeepOnion is doing a great job of building a strong network.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
You guys need to list em all...
Dash, Zec, Monero, ZClassic, ZCoin,.ZEN, Deep Onion, PIVX, NAV, Ubiq, Cloak,
SpectreCoin, Hush, SumoKoin....
If you ever needed 100 percent guaranteed privacy, you would resort to something other than crypto to maintain privacy.

What do each & every one of these have in common?
Around last May-June, not one coin in that list was over $200.
The last 3 listed were 10 to 20 cents around September.

What are the facts?
Privacy carries no guarantee. Just to emphasize that, tor, the software used in so many of these coins--was created by the military. How safe could it be?

My advise is to buy before they go over $15, $35  $75..
Privacy coins using ZSnarks
Activity: 42
Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous crypto which has a great potential to grow.
Is called BitcoinZ and is less than a dollar. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:
https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY
ONe Social Network.
I like DeepOnion seems like the coin that will likely get more attention because of the great community and also the tech that gets steadily involved.
Sumo and Spectrecoin are also good choices, but dont go with verge! It was nice for a quick buck but nothing more. It will go down from where it is now.

Still my favourite is DeepOnion, they get some really nice speed these days and 100$ is surely possible so atleast an x5 for people who want to join now.

but why??? deeponion is not an anonymous coin, it has a rich list. This means:
  • you send onions to me
  • I get to see your address
  • I can copy your address and look into the block explorer
  • I can see how much onions you have, whom you transacted with, how much, at what time, etc...

http://explorer.deeponion.org/richlist

Please explain how this is an anonymous coin. Imagine you transfer money to me, and I can see how much is in your bank account, when and for how much and with who you transacted... would you say that is anonymous?

It's not anonymous, the fact that transactions go trough tor doens't make it anonymous. NAV is far away more anonymous then thar deeponion crap

I agree, deeponion is not anonymous... NAV uses centralized mixers though and also has optional anonimity, which is no good...

As far as I know, NAV has an unique concept, a transaction splits between the main chain and the so called sub chain, giving and untreceable transaction as output
Activity: 514
Merit: 258
I like DeepOnion seems like the coin that will likely get more attention because of the great community and also the tech that gets steadily involved.
Sumo and Spectrecoin are also good choices, but dont go with verge! It was nice for a quick buck but nothing more. It will go down from where it is now.

Still my favourite is DeepOnion, they get some really nice speed these days and 100$ is surely possible so atleast an x5 for people who want to join now.

• you send onions to me
  • I can see how much onions you have, whom you transacted with, how much, at what time, etc...

Please explain how this is an anonymous coin. Imagine you transfer money to me, and I can see how much is in your bank account, when and for how much and with who you transacted... would you say that is anonymous?

It's not anonymous, the fact that transactions go trough tor doens't make it anonymous. NAV is far away more anonymous then thar deeponion crap

I agree, deeponion is not anonymous... NAV uses centralized mixers though and also has optional anonimity, which is no good...
ONe Social Network.

• you send onions to me

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Verge, Spectre and Deeponion should develop their system more than this. Their way is too long from now on. I will say zcash and monero for privacy type coins. They proved their system and they were adopted as you know.

• you send onions to me

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

sumokoin is a fork of monero.... i prefer spectrecoin. Best and innovate technology

correct about sumokoin, it's just a cheap copy with a huge 10% premine... they bring nothing new to monero...

about xspec: it's pure vapourware at the moment... There's no proof whatsoever that they cracked stealth staking. There's no white paper, there's no technical details... there's no peerreview, there's just (empty) promises...

Activity: 26
sumokoin is a fork of monero.... i prefer spectrecoin. Best and innovate technology
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Of course privacy coins will become more important in the future, but I also fear that there will be government measures against privacy coins because people might start to try using them to avoid taxes etc. This could backfire heavily. As for which ones are the best, I personally prefer CLOAK and SUMO.
Nevertheless, as if someone did not like now XVG, it is ahead of all other projects and teams at the moment.

oh god, no it's not ahead...

it's bitcoin behind tor with stealth addresses... monero had stealth addresses since 2014 but also hides amounts, let me show you what happens with optional privacy and not hiding amounts (like verge): https://z.cash/blog/new-research-on-shielded-ecosystem.html

you're just parrotting the xvg-devteam that lies, and the fanboys that don't know any better...

maybe try to do some actual research for yourself...

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Verge = crap
Spectrecoin = paid people in order to spam everything (like you)
Deeponion = the whales "who have been in the airdrop" are the only ones who control the market, if they decide to sell, deeponion dies.

It is simple as that, you do not need any other explanation after this one.
Pages:
Jump to: