Pages:
Author

Topic: Privacy getting important: Verge or Spectrecoin or DeepOnion?? - page 5. (Read 1895 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
For the privacy purposes, you easily pick Monero or zcash. They're perfect and there is no question about their reputation in the way they work and operate. The other would be waste of time for me actually.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Verge and Spectrecoin could be great
but verge is working more on marketing
spectrecoin really want to be anonymous
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
Verge for more than 2 years already. She's earned her place and showed stability. This year she made happy a few hundred people who bought it even at 1 sat and sold more than 150. X200 this year made verge the highest price I think was around 240

From the technology point of view, anonymity is not Equal Xscpectr. None of the Thor platform is not to compete with her. Now greatly underestimated. only 4000 sat is

Have deeponion one of the fastest growing communities in the crypt. Developers pretty interesting planned tocoi way AIRDROP baunty and this attracted so many people to your project.

About investments I would invest 40% in Xspectr 40% ONION 20% verge
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I see that no one is talking about NAV here. I suggest you to read what Navtech is about https://navcoin.org/news/a-guide-to-navtech/. I'm sure more intrigued by this then two coins with just a TOR integration. NAV will also launch smart contracts in the future to develop adapps (anonymous dapps)
Activity: 168
Crypto noob
DeepOnion fanboi here Smiley
There is a lot going on in the forums, but if you take a closer look, you'll see that there is development on the more technical side too, and at least up to now, the devs are delivering ahead of schedule, so I think the DeepSend functionality, that makes it even more anonymous, will be implemented when they say it will, which is "Q4", so before the new year.
It could be time to stop the fud and start the stacking.
Noob fanboi signing out Cheesy
Activity: 154
I feel that in the coming years privacy coins will become more important. One of the features of cryptocurrency should be anonymous money transfers, at least this feature should lure many customers.
Look at the Muslim world and its completely private Hawala money transfer system.
1.3 billion people use the Hawala system.
So I am down to three privacy coins to eventually invest into on of those:

Verge, Deeponion and Spectre.

Could you give me an educated opinion which of the three has the best chances to rise, maybe not to the moon but tenfold would be nice. That is of course if customers should decide to make privacy an important feature when buying a coin.

Spectre could be the dark horse of the three coins you gave but Monero would still be the king.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
https://i.imgur.com/AnVWvcY.jpg

i can only say this : xspec is currently undervalued and their tech/dev team is currently working hard on the software, they lack marketing but they are pretty new imo

Totally agree. It is only luck/timing, being in the right place at the right time, that XSPEC = 0,40$ - Monero 120$ - Dash 450$

I like XMR a little better, XSPEC is like DSH in that regard that it allows non-anonymous transactions which is very bad for privacy. Exchanges etc. could force customers to use the public transaction type.

But hey, DSH is 1000 times higher than XSPEC and does not have tor integration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 273
Merit: 12
OK guys, take a look at what Kovri is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxgbLI6IZGs&feature=youtu.be

Is not live but soon TM. Is years ahead then Tor or whatever Verge or Onion have.  Difference is that Monero also have 3 other important things to actually hide transactions and not just your IP Tongue

You do know Kovri is exactly what Verge has. Tor+I2P integration. Verge has Atomic Swaps too, just a terrible team behind it which is why it wont take off.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
I feel that in the coming years privacy coins will become more important. One of the features of cryptocurrency should be anonymous money transfers, at least this feature should lure many customers.
Look at the Muslim world and its completely private Hawala money transfer system.

Could you give me an educated opinion which of the three has the best chances to rise, maybe not to the moon but tenfold would be nice. That is of course if customers should decide to make privacy an important feature when buying a coin.

None among the three mentioned. In terms of privacy and anonymity, nothing can beat Monero for me. Not especially the ones that are very new and are still on the process of fully developing their coins and projects in general. Verge is great. But still below Monero. Spectre and Deeponion are both very new in the field and have really yet to prove that theirs is the best choice for an anonymous transaction. Monero is still the leader for now.
Activity: 602
Verge what the fuck, it is a newbie coin, how do you know that it is going to be the best one from all that list? And deeponion is a good project, only a good project for those who are collecting their onions on the signature campaign, otherwise, it is not profitable for the investors.
Monero is, and is going to be the best anonymous coin, no matter what, it has been in here for years, and nobody had issues with this coin regarding to the anonymity.
So i will keep holding them for a long time, i am not in a hurry to dump them, because i really trust on their system.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I have no idea about they are all. I only know about the monero as the best privacy coin in this time, you can try to see that in the future. they are all not worth to be your investment. zcash seems better than it.
Activity: 268

All those coins seem like they've been played and used up already. I wouldn't want to invest in a coin like that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
not deep onion Tongue
they hardly release something really useful.. only working on their bounty rules
Activity: 106

I'm not sure why you think that these coins are going to be the future of anonymous transfers.

In my opinion, this field is led by Monero full stop. ZCash coming in as second and Dash third. PIVX is basically Dash. Deeponion is shady af and potentially a scam. Verge, never did reserach so can't say anything but market cap is low. Spectre, never heard of it till a week or two ago.

Stick to Monero, it has the greatest chance of being the succeeding force in anonymous txs.

I feel like a lot of the hype with deeponion is just created by the holders who participated in the airdrops, I've yet to really see anyone who doesn't really benefit financially shouting their praises of deeponion.

Why is it that you all feel private transfers is so important however? If you don't mind sharing, personally I don't really see any reason so I'm interested.
Activity: 532

I'm not sure why you think that these coins are going to be the future of anonymous transfers.

In my opinion, this field is led by Monero full stop. ZCash coming in as second and Dash third. PIVX is basically Dash. Deeponion is shady af and potentially a scam. Verge, never did reserach so can't say anything but market cap is low. Spectre, never heard of it till a week or two ago.

Stick to Monero, it has the greatest chance of being the succeeding force in anonymous txs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
For privacy features and return on investment, spectrecoin is the best option here. It is the most anonymous coins on the market and very undervalued. However, deeponion is more widely known due to a bigger marketing campaign so tough one.
Activity: 325
ZENCASH (ZEN) for TRUE Privacy and If you don't want ending up crying your heart out (yes deeponion we are looking at you)
Activity: 84
Spectrecoin actually looks quite cool... I need to do more research on this coin, any link would be appreciated  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
zencash ofc
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
OK guys, take a look at what Kovri is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxgbLI6IZGs&feature=youtu.be

Is not live but soon TM. Is years ahead then Tor or whatever Verge or Onion have.  Difference is that Monero also have 3 other important things to actually hide transactions and not just your IP Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: