Pages:
Author

Topic: [Private Investigator] Will Help Find Out Who is Behind An Account - page 2. (Read 1792 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
dont purchase
he uses free tools such as who.is and whitepages and spokeo.com
rip off
 Huh Huh Grin Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I'm A Beast!
I took some of the suggestions and decided to venture into the scam accusation thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/robmob-accept-my-bid-and-then-requerst-4x-amount-1317730

Solved who robmob is!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
we have real jobs for capable people

Apply here:

http://humanresources.i2p.xyz/
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
The idea seems to be working fine with the website info.I mean anybody can track information using whois.net .But what if the account doesn't have any website as such? Example : What if its just a normal bitcointalk account? How're to planning to dox him ?
Can be searched by using registered email address Wink
But i keep wondering, what if the scammer is using a fake or someone else info?
There's a scam accusation in other forum and they managed to get the info of the scammers but it turns out it was someone else info Sad

Are you speaking about Quickseller?

By the way, if you can find his identity, we will trust you that you can find any identity.

Or the identity of the guy called Trade Fortress
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
The idea seems to be working fine with the website info.I mean anybody can track information using whois.net .But what if the account doesn't have any website as such? Example : What if its just a normal bitcointalk account? How're to planning to dox him ?
Can be searched by using registered email address Wink
But i keep wondering, what if the scammer is using a fake or someone else info?
There's a scam accusation in other forum and they managed to get the info of the scammers but it turns out it was someone else info Sad
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
I read about that. What was that website address, I can investigate it because since its a website, there are lickly archived records about the owner and such.
IIRC, the website is bitcoinblackfriday dot info. Smiley
I'm A Beast!
I say solve some cases of scams over scam accusations section or maybe you can find some of the Ponzi owners who vanished with a lot of people's money and then that would serve as vouches for your service.
Yes that would be great.If you can trace scammers like master-p not only we the victims would appreciate it but also give you some tips.
Well we need someone to hire him to do that, he doesn't work for free Tongue
Maybe we pitch our money into an escrow to do that ?
Also, i would like to know the real identity behind bitcoin black friday scam that happen months ago Roll Eyes
That man still owe me some Coins
I read about that. What was that website address, I can investigate it because since its a website, there are lickly archived records about the owner and such.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
I say solve some cases of scams over scam accusations section or maybe you can find some of the Ponzi owners who vanished with a lot of people's money and then that would serve as vouches for your service.
Yes that would be great.If you can trace scammers like master-p not only we the victims would appreciate it but also give you some tips.
Well we need someone to hire him to do that, he doesn't work for free Tongue
Maybe we pitch our money into an escrow to do that ?
Also, i would like to know the real identity behind bitcoin black friday scam that happen months ago Roll Eyes
That man still owe me some Coins
legendary
Activity: 854
Activity: 812
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
I challenge you, get my private information and send me inbox, once did. I will post the same information here and vouch for your service.
I'm A Beast!
I always wanted to know the real identity of this user. I'm not sure if I can pay you. But... hey, if you can find out the real identity of that user, many people will use your service.
I almost dropped from my seat when I clicked the link that hides the user name from your post. But I think it would not be accurate anymore since the lost of Satoshi was years ago. He might have changed IP. 
He is offering a service to find out who is behind an account, I'm pretty sure he must be an excellent private investigator. This must be an easy task for him and don't forget he have access to more than 300k databases as well as government databases. Roll Eyes
Not many people have access to NCIC and CLEAN, but thats only US, not international for government DB's.
I don't bite.
I always wanted to know the real identity of this user. I'm not sure if I can pay you. But... hey, if you can find out the real identity of that user, many people will use your service.
I almost dropped from my seat when I clicked the link that hides the user name from your post. But I think it would not be accurate anymore since the lost of Satoshi was years ago. He might have changed IP. 
He is offering a service to find out who is behind an account, I'm pretty sure he must be an excellent private investigator. This must be an easy task for him and don't forget he have access to more than 300k databases as well as government databases. Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
I don't bite.
legendary
Activity: 1260
are you allowed to freely post personal information?

Sure, go nuts.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
are you allowed to freely post personal information?
legendary
Activity: 1260
OK now do me!  Shocked
I'm A Beast!
For Example:

ps_jb (user) has posted this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/super-domain-wwwbitcoinmintagecom-for-sale-1318986

Just from the WHOIS I can see this information:
Alexey Serov
4904 Yucatan Drive
Alburquerque, New Mexico 87111

505-238-9837
[email protected]

By taking his name, with the educational institute you can learn this:

Dr. Alexey Serov (Russian Federation citizen), is a Research Assistant Professor at Center for Emerging Energy Technologies, University of New Mexico. He received his M.S. from Moscow State University, Russia in the field of Material Science and Inorganic Chemistry, and PhD from University of Bern, Switzerland. In the period from 2005-2007 he worked in Samsung SDI, Fuel Cell Team, South Korea in the field of non-platinum catalysts development. He also participated in design of MEAs for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells.

In his current role at UNM he leads the electrocatalysis team under supervision of Prof. Atanassov. His role is research, development and IP protection of novel non-PGM cathode catalysts for fuel cell application as well as novel anode materials for different fuels electrooxidation. Most of the development is done in direct collaboration with DOE and industrial partners.

Dr. Serov has over 30 publications in peerreviewed journals. Additionally he has more than 20 issued patents and an additional more than 30 patents pending.

Source: http://ceet.unm.edu/about/people/alexey-serov.html

"His" house:

And by then doing a reverse address search, you can see it is owned by a Alexey Serov, and a Maria Serov, meaning he is married.

And from there you can go on more and more.

Source: http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindNearby?utf8=%E2%9C%93&street=4904+Yucatan+Dr.+NE+&where=Albuquerque%2C+NM

After this, i went to local utility records and found another address:

Alexey Serov
(505) 294-8877
5300 Eubank Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

When looking through the other databases, I can see the current owner is:

Frank H Clark
505-294-8877

That shows Alexey is the current owner of Yucatan Drive and sold Eubank Blvd.

The WHOIS info also matches:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13480976

Proof I know what I am doing?
Pages:
Jump to: