Pages:
Author

Topic: [Private Investigator] Will Help Find Out Who is Behind An Account - page 3. (Read 1792 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I'm A Beast!
Did you try helping the community by finding out who and where Master-P is? I think it would be a good jump off point for your business if you helped those who we're scammed by this guy.

Oh dear, even master-p, we can't trust no one with large sums of BTC here, it seems.

Why don't you find some scammers to prove you are really good?
When trying to decode who the scammer is, there are certain steps.
First, you need a victim.
Next, you need to get as much info from the victim as you can about the scammer. How did they communicate, by email? phone? Then you get whatever you can from those.
Then, you try to attempt social engineer by going through databases and websites, accordingly.

Even with a BTC Wallet address you can track down who it may be, because you use search engines to your advantage.

If you were scammed by someone, please contact me and we can talk further.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073
Did you try helping the community by finding out who and where Master-P is? I think it would be a good jump off point for your business if you helped those who we're scammed by this guy.

Oh dear, even master-p, we can't trust no one with large sums of BTC here, it seems.

Why don't you find some scammers to prove you are really good?
I'm A Beast!
I heard a bit about him, but he was before I joined the group, and likely before I got involved in bitcoin.
I could always look into it and see if I can't get any matching leads to who and where he may be now.
Activity: 350
I'm A Beast!
what if you found and provided wrong informations, will you still ask for payment? and how could we be so sure that the infos you gave is true and correct?
I confirm all the information with evidence and proof. It's not where I just send you information in text, but I screenshot ALL findings to prove.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
what if you found and provided wrong informations, will you still ask for payment? and how could we be so sure that the infos you gave is true and correct?
I'm A Beast!
Find Out Who is Behind An Account!
Ever wonder who may be the one making rude posts? How about those scam artists?

• I can search over 300,000 databases, email providers, websites, social media sites, and more
  • I have access to government databases used by law enforcement (access legally obtained)
  • Great turn around times with findings

• If Your Target Is Located And Confirmed - 0.25BTC
  • If Your Target Cannot Be Located But Partial Info Found - 0.05BTC
  • If Your Target Cannot Be Found With No Information - FREE! 50% Off Next Work Order

Escrow Gladly Accepted! Buyer Pays Any Fees.
Prices Are Negotiable!

Please Note: Social Security Numbers Are An Extra 0.05BTC
Can Obtain SSN If The Target Has One Of The Following:

• Have A Drivers License
  • A Registered Voter
  • Has Served In The Military
  • Has Ever Been Admitted Into A Hospital
  • Has Had A Felony

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED!
Pages:
Jump to: