Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 30. (Read 80627 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Privateers.life - Online Game on Blockchain
When are you going to distribute the tokens for the bounty campaign participants?

Within 48 hours.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
When are you going to distribute the tokens for the bounty campaign participants?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Video-tutorial how to trade on EtherDelta (ETH & Tokens deposit and withdraw, buy and sell coins, PRESS IMG TO GO TO THE VIDEO):

is this a joke coin? lol...
Video-tutorial how to trade on EtherDelta (ETH & Tokens deposit and withdraw, buy and sell coins, PRESS IMG TO GO TO THE VIDEO):

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Welcome LDM of PrivateersLife on 1st decentralized exchange!

https://etherdelta.com/#LDM-ETH

Not bad at start, we know Etherdelta isn't enough yet. Hopefully in a few weeks LDM will enter a famous market and gain big daily volume.
Welcome LDM of PrivateersLife on 1st decentralized exchange!

https://etherdelta.com/#LDM-ETH

Activity: 476
Congratulations to the team with the end of ICO. 
I saw live on the YouTube channel, how the game is being developed, and I liked it.
Will it be possible to play in the first person?

Thank you. Yes, it is already possible (1st and 3rd person ready)

Thank you very much.  I like to play only from the first person.  So immersed entirely in the atmosphere of what is happening.  I'll wait for the release of the game.
I saw live on the YouTube channel, how the game is being developed, and I liked it.

Thank you. Yes, it is already possible (1st and 3rd person ready)
Activity: 476
Hello  Privateers , can I take off my signature now or not?

As I see you are already Smiley
It is ok, I told 2 days ago.
Activity: 448
Hello  Privateers , can I take off my signature now or not?
Congrats ThePrivateer Island and to all the team
ICO successfully finished!

Total LDM tokens sold:

404,926.76 LDM

This is now total and maximum supply!

Congrats our investors and us with this new big point in our work on game!
[/color]

P.S.: all kinds of bounty ended now. You have to check all tables and your results. If you have any comments - send links to reposts or posts to me (PM) untill Saturday 00.00 UTC. In Sunday we will calculate all stakes and send LDM for it.
All bounties end at 12 pm tomorrow (UTC). After the completion of the Bounty, everyone has almost a week (until midnight from Friday (29th) to Saturday (30th)) to check the tables and send missing links. Then during the weekend everything will be checked and the total number of steaks will be displayed and the share will be considered. After the share is registered for your account no reconciliation will be accepted and the values will change and will not be revised either. Charging tokens for the bounty will be made until the end of Sunday (October 1st).
The fees are very small only 19 ETH, I hope all the big investors have decided to enter at the last day.

We have got enough. It is 318k of coins sold. Enough for starting of in-game economic system.
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
The fees are very small only 19 ETH, I hope all the big investors have decided to enter at the last day.
Less then 48 hours left until ICO PrivateersLife ends! If you are not bought LDM tokens - you may do it now and get 10000 LDM for 1 ETH!
Contract number only: 0x28a40acF39b1D3C932f42dD8068ad00A5Ad6448F
https://privateers.life/ico

Signatures code was updated HERE, please update your signature if you are participating in Bounty.

dev. I up grade my signature campaign from Jr. member to Member,  I saw my name in spread sheet  its 2 already

thanks for this dev.

It is already a week after changed your status, watch table
Signatures code was updated HERE, please update your signature if you are participating in Bounty.

dev. I up grade my signature campaign from Jr. member to Member,  I saw my name in spread sheet  its 2 already

thanks for this dev.
Pages:
Jump to: