Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 27. (Read 80627 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 21
Promising coin, there are necessary and useful technology. Have to triple the price after ICO
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
A game about pirates, built on blockchaine, what could be better? Playing, earn!
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Games are a growing market, blockchain is a great technology, to combine these is a great idea!
Activity: 882
Games in our more and more gaining popularity, especially those in which you can combine useful with the pleasant - and play and earn. I believe that this idea has every chance to get to the top and take its place in the world of games. I'll tell you about Twitter  https://twitter.com/Anijk_a/status/928247128241115136
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
It's a great idea to introduce crypto-versus calculation into the game and the ability to trade it on the exchange. You can connect a game account to a credit card and receive bonuses for purchases on the card.
Merit: 102
Privateers.life - Online Game on Blockchain
This is really great idea. Very awesome, for playing in game you get tokens which you can sell and earn on it. Simultaneously, you playing, you getting pleasure and even earn tokens, just like in a fairy tale. Need more such projects. I will try to help you how I can.

Glad to meet you here, welcome
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is really great idea. Very awesome, for playing in game you get tokens which you can sell and earn on it. Simultaneously, you playing, you getting pleasure and even earn tokens, just like in a fairy tale. Need more such projects. I will try to help you how I can.
I have shared the information in my Twitter abot this airdrop. Hope there will be many interesetd too https://twitter.com/borishaifa/status/928237252215558144

Thank you and welcome
Activity: 294
Any admin on
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
I think the project has a future, the games are quite popular and the coin will find its niche among gamers around the world and soon we will see a good price on the stock exchanges.
Activity: 196
I have shared the information in my Twitter abot this airdrop. Hope there will be many interesetd too https://twitter.com/borishaifa/status/928237252215558144
Im hoping the best to your project to be successful sir ! and i also want to be a part of your project.

Thank you, welcome.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Im hoping the best to your project to be successful sir ! and i also want to be a part of your project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
FIRST LDM AIRDROP!

To get free of charge (that is, gift) a certain amount of LDM is sufficient to meet simple conditions:

- Fill in this form (login to bitcointalk, ETH-purse number where you want to receive LDM, link to constructive or useful message in any of our topics, written no matter when (including those that were written during the ICO, the main criterion is the semantic load, determined by us subjectively), an additional plus for the approval of the application will be your presence on our channel in the Discord: https://discord.gg/mxaNdzc
- the ETH-purse number specified in the application should not contain LDM earlier (that is, it did not participate in the ICO, it was not bought before and was not otherwise obtained by LDM)

Note 1: any LDM Holder can donate any LDM quantity to the Airdrop for this purse number: 0x5C31b3343537dC95C22f63c34e3efFa3846088c2 (your donation will be offset by the growth of the LDM rate as the community grows)
Note 2: Airdrop is intended to increase interest in the coin among the crypto-currency community and increase the number of coin holders
Note 3: during this week we accept applications for participation in the airdrop through the form and donations from not indifferent holders to the above purse, starting from Sunday (November 12) we will send coins to those whose applications will be satisfied
Note 4: if the amount of donations remains within 1000 coins, then coins will be distributed to 100 members of the Airdrop, if more than 1000, then 100 participants will be added for every 1000 coins
Note 5: At the moment, LDM is traded on EtherDelta and YoBit, the average rate is about 15 cents per 1 LDM (x5 to the ICO price) and this is just the beginning

Intersting use of token for gaming. Gamers will surely benefit from this. Keep it up!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
i am hoping for the success of this project and im also wishing the best and luck to the project.
Activity: 504
First time to hear this kind of project and also interesting to be part of this, goodluck to this project. I will support this
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
I think this will be a good project to all of us that using altcoins. So wish you all the best of success in your project sir !
Activity: 300
i hope i can be a part of your airdrop sir/madam . thank you dev . regards
Activity: 294
This is quite interesting. A coin open to market giving airdrops. Wow. I know that this one would be a success. Good luck to your greater plans ahead!
Pages:
Jump to: