Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ PrivCoin Signature & Avatar Campaign ⚡ ⚡⚡ - page 2. (Read 4082 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
Any possibilities to check and count posts manually ? I have made 39 posts since I worn privcoin signatures (from 29th Sept to today) but bot shows only 27 posts as mods did thrash few topics. Any consideration will be greatly helpful. Thank you.
Activity: 356
Merit: 113
Still open slots
There's only 4 days left to get the minimum post requirements. We want to pay you all so please permit us to do so by fulfilling your obligations.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Users have been check, if you are not on this list , you have been denied.

Thank you very much for accepting my application, as i can see my name is reflecting in the given link,
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Users have been check, if you are not on this list , you have been denied.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Hi,

I have applied for the campaign, and got the SUCCESS. Now i am waiting for the manager to confirm it, I have applied all the signature and avatar. Now waiting for approval from manager.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
i am trying to join. i already wearing the sig code and avatar.
Hi,

I just signed up. Hope I will be accepted.

Kindly update OP with when will each round starts/ends.

First round is going to last one week only, ending on Sunday. This is a sort of trial run for the campaign.

If you are not on this list: https://sig.privcoin.io/privcoin/overview/, you have been denied.
Oh sorry, I was thinking it will be a long term campaign as a mixing company will be needing promotions all the times still thank you very much for approving me. Let me complete the post requirements before Sunday with quality.

It will be a long one if there is a return on costs.
Hi,

First round is going to last one week only, ending on Sunday. This is a sort of trial run for the campaign.

If you are not on this list: https://sig.privcoin.io/privcoin/overview/, you have been denied.
Oh sorry, I was thinking it will be a long term campaign as a mixing company will be needing promotions all the times still thank you very much for approving me. Let me complete the post requirements before Sunday with quality.

It's a trial one, and may be extended to a long term campaign, wait for updates.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
Hi,

Hi,

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
Hi,

All the people that applied have been denied.
how I will noticed that was accepted?

You'll show up here: https://sig.privcoin.io/privcoin/overview/

aTriz is a different timezone to you so give him a few hours to review your account.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
how I will noticed that was accepted?
can I join to signature company?

No.

Applicants have been reviewed again, if you haven't been accepted, you've been denied.
curios i just applied for this campaign and it said that manager still needs to approved my application, how long it will take sir to be eligible.
hope you can review my qualification and i really love to work with you sir. thanks in advance.

I've reviewed them again, and you have accepted.

Reviewing applicants usually happens within 12 hrs.
thanks for that quick replied sir, i will now start working with your campaign and lets help each other so the business will succeed and this campaign
will extend, i know both you and the owner wants to have more people to learn about your service and I will do the best that i can to contribute and
let people around the forum about this business.

Congrats on your first post lol.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Applicants have been reviewed again, if you haven't been accepted, you've been denied.
curios i just applied for this campaign and it said that manager still needs to approved my application, how long it will take sir to be eligible.
hope you can review my qualification and i really love to work with you sir. thanks in advance.

thanks for that quick replied sir, i will now start working with your campaign and lets help each other so the business will succeed and this campaign
will extend, i know both you and the owner wants to have more people to learn about your service and I will do the best that i can to contribute and
let people around the forum about this business.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
can I join to signature company?

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: