Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ PrivCoin Signature & Avatar Campaign ⚡ ⚡⚡ - page 3. (Read 4082 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Applicants have been reviewed again, if you haven't been accepted, you've been denied.
Activity: 356
Merit: 113
Hello Manager, When i apply here, it says

Error!
User is part of spam blacklist

how and why this happen ?

What did you do? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-sig-spammers-list-and-banned-from-campaigns-list-1661654
Hello Manager, When i apply here, it says

Error!
User is part of spam blacklist

how and why this happen ?

It means you are part of SMAS.
Have checked participants, if you have been selected, it means you have been denied.

aTriz informed me he wants to approve some applicants but you've changed signatures before then. The bot won't let him approve you if you go and use another campaign's sig.
Have checked participants, if you have been selected, it means you have been denied.
Signature issue is fixed.

This is PrivCoin on Bitcointalk September 28th, 2017. I can confirm that aTriz is our campaign manager for the forum.

1PWkrKzNXn7GqgahXuUiSRiPyu1iGo2fDx

Hy/Bbr9ioAONfJFnRIydMBAedclvjmb4hAghQ8NEzN/cILQfeHcz9VcMmIue4KTl60dOxnpIz0gCzGm/tPPU+J4=

YOU CHOSE A WRONG MANAGER. YOU GOT A GOOD PROJECT BUT IT WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL. ITS BETTER IF YOU PICK YAHOO . I WILL LAUGH ALL DAY WHEN YOUR CAMPAIGN ENDS AND LOSE YOUR INVESTMENT

Yahoo did not apply to manage this campaign.
Signature issue is fixed.

This is PrivCoin on Bitcointalk September 28th, 2017. I can confirm that aTriz is our campaign manager for the forum.

1PWkrKzNXn7GqgahXuUiSRiPyu1iGo2fDx

Hy/Bbr9ioAONfJFnRIydMBAedclvjmb4hAghQ8NEzN/cILQfeHcz9VcMmIue4KTl60dOxnpIz0gCzGm/tPPU+J4=

YOU CHOSE A WRONG MANAGER. YOU GOT A GOOD PROJECT BUT IT WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL. ITS BETTER IF YOU PICK YAHOO . I WILL LAUGH ALL DAY WHEN YOUR CAMPAIGN ENDS AND LOSE YOUR INVESTMENT

Talk to me on your main account or your opinion doesn't matter.
I'd like to apply for the signature campaign and will change signature and avatar if accepted. Thank you.

Bitcoin Talk Name: Tyrantt
Bitcoin Talk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tyrantt-688810
Post Count (including this post): 2994
BTC Address: 1DT2ttQ7kxBiPZngRyXcwodKjZ8Q6oxCgG

Apply via the bot please.
Dear eTriz, if this request is not devaluing the signature campaign terms, can you reduce characters limit to 100?

It is now 100.
Dear eTriz, if this request is not devaluing the signature campaign terms, can you reduce characters limit to 100?

I'll change the character limit.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
All participants have been check and if you haven't been accepted, you've been denied.

Are you serious? On what basis you are accepting or denying the applicants? Can you explain? This shows your inexperience as a campaign manager.

I'm assuming that you are mad since I denied you from all my campaigns, lets take a look at your posts.

Guys pre-sale is live..do not miss an opportunity to invest now and make great profits later on  Smiley

Price is below $4k now so definitely its not the best time to sell and if you sell now then you will regret when price will recover back in coming days so I think this is the best time to buy bitcoins as this price can be considered as very low price and may be in future we won't see this price again so try to buy as much as you can right now.

My family do know about bitcoins as I told them I am earning money via bitcoins but as they are older generation they hesitate in getting into online stuffs and don't want to spend their time behind it but they are giving me best support and never interfere into my work.

Sounds great..will check it out in next couple of days and give you feedback related to your website and I hope I get some benefits our of it.

Firstly, have you heard of commas? A lot of your posts have little to no grammar and that wouldn't be a problem if your posts actually added something to the conversation but they don't. You are repeating what has already been said, no better than copy pasting.

Find some unique threads to post in, instead of spam mega-threads.

If you are still unhappy with your position, I'll pm any campaign manager and see what they say about your posts.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
All participants have been check and if you haven't been accepted, you've been denied.

Are you serious? On what basis you are accepting or denying the applicants? Can you explain? This shows your inexperience as a campaign manager.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Just enrolled successfully. Waiting for approval now,
Thanks
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Hello! I would like to join your campaign!
Bitcointalk Name: Taki
Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/taki-833802
Bitcoin Address : 1NsL4XhNzHvHBMz8RN6uwgY2WEfmJuDbCC

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Any users that have not been accepted now, means that they have been denied.

I've applied on the website, I can see I'm on the "Enrolled Users" list, but with a "NO" in the "Is active now" column. Does it mean I'm not enrolled yet? As only active members are listed on the "Overview" tab with post counts.

You have been denied.

OK, thanks. Removed your signature now.
Any users that have not been accepted now, means that they have been denied.

I've applied on the website, I can see I'm on the "Enrolled Users" list, but with a "NO" in the "Is active now" column. Does it mean I'm not enrolled yet? As only active members are listed on the "Overview" tab with post counts.

You have been denied.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i have applied and hope to be selected here in this signature campaign.
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: