Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN - page 8. (Read 138148 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
September 12, 2014, 08:13:03 AM
dev damned, this is a coin die, scam
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 12, 2014, 06:35:59 AM
wallet wont sync ,cannot connect network???

Dear Darren Palmer (Instant Bitcoins (UK) Limited),
This is a notification that your service has now been suspended. The details of this suspension are below:
Product/Service: KVM BASIC
Domain: US: 162.252.172.55
Amount: EUR 10.49
Due Date: 09/09/2014
Suspension Reason: Overdue on Payment
Please contact us as soon as possible to get your service reactivated.
Late payments will result in a termination of the service and deletion of all associated data.

This is a notification that your service has now been suspended. The details of this suspension are below:
Product/Service: KVM PREMIUM PLUS
Domain: DE: 158.255.214.83
Amount: EUR 29.99

Product/Service: KVM BASIC
Domain: HK: 158.255.208.56
Amount: EUR 12.99
Late payments will result in a termination of the service and deletion of all associated data.

This is the third and final billing notice that your invoice no. 4004104619 which is now overdue.
Failure to make payment will result in account suspension.
Nonpayment will result in suspension and deletion of the service.
Your payment method is: Credit Cards (single payment)
Invoice: 4004104619
Balance Due: EUR 64.16

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 12, 2014, 06:16:54 AM
wallet wont sync ,cannot connect network???
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
September 12, 2014, 05:48:42 AM
I find it strange that a bank would not honor its agreement? Perhaps the answer lies in the timing. Everything went south when the buyback pump attempt failed. The "funds" were "frozen" at the time of the "hacking" incident after the failed "guaranteed buyback" when the price did not pump to 2500 after the "buyback" announcement. Co-incidence? Is everything the truth or just a big bluff? You decide. What development have we seen in the last few months - the only I can think of was the initial wallet and then the updated wallet. I am really trying to think of development that took place to give him credit for the money he spent for the last 3 months. Did I miss any tangible development that was delivered or was it all grand talk and promises?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2014, 02:41:58 AM
Lets try to get PRO back on track, maybe you didn't notice, or you did, but DRS jump by 7000%, so why should PRO not do that one day... there are a lot opportunities to make money at correct price.
Activity: 336
September 12, 2014, 01:22:47 AM
at current price the coin is too cheap, even when nothing happens.

!!!
even when nothing happens coin is too cheap for placebo

i got coin that do nothing
you send me btc placebo

hope you dump coin before it went below hell
maybe you buy on bittrex today
ha ha
no laugh

You talk shitty everytime you talk unicode.03C0. You got no posts in other threads. There are enough coins to mine/trade/join so there is no reason for you to only comment here. Even though this coin is goin down the shitter, go fuck yourself. Nobody wants you here, always was like that and only now I am joining them.
Activity: 104
September 12, 2014, 01:12:26 AM
at current price the coin is too cheap, even when nothing happens.

!!!
even when nothing happens coin is too cheap for placebo

i got coin that do nothing
you send me btc placebo

hope you dump coin before it went below hell
maybe you buy on bittrex today
ha ha
no laugh

Activity: 104
September 12, 2014, 01:06:18 AM
Dev, what happened with your accounts? you didn't work out the situation with your bank?

They offered me 10% back every month - but that was 40 days ago and still no money.

Don't blame us for that. I sold my PRO because you said it was dead. Fucked up thing to drag us down into your PRO grave. What was your goal when beginning PRO? I am business minded, and do not see why your idea with the pro visa card could make you money. Why pay more when others bring the idea before you for cheaper? I am sure you googled it.

greater fools are here that is why
no need to get a good price for visa when somebody apply for high price anyway

I say this many time but so many say its fud
yes doubt is a good tool in this area

thank you for coming to DP show
watch dp
like dp
get dp
complain dp post is fud
get dp again

same aliases run many scam coins here and will keep making scam coins
as long as anybody will trade it or pump it they will make it
look today person still buying bittrex and very stupid

post mortem was very nice good
good advice of that
get wallet of coin if you like it
question everything and ask dev changes plus roadmap and see updates at github
no updates at github then clone coin is scam coin and is dying
see updates buy little
see more updates buy little more
see no updates or stories or excuses or white papers that middle school write then sell all

darren palmer is making other scams and other names and no need post at paypro
waste time at pro when pro no money so he busy
he is so pro at making coin and hyping more idea all time
very clever regards darren palmer
i watch you sleeping this time
i watch and watch and you sleep and sleep
you stress out but you sleep and sleep while i watch and watch
so now i move while you sleep
i walk on beach after and enjoy it because i learn i earn while you sleep

so he doing more coins before pro
doing more coins while pro
doing more coins after pro
i darren-fukken-tee it

last thing
you donate btc to my address
ha ha
no

Activity: 336
September 12, 2014, 12:49:21 AM
Dev, what happened with your accounts? you didn't work out the situation with your bank?

They offered me 10% back every month - but that was 40 days ago and still no money.

Don't blame us for that. I sold my PRO because you said it was dead. Fucked up thing to drag us down into your PRO grave. What was your goal when beginning PRO? I am business minded, and do not see why your idea with the pro visa card could make you money. Why pay more when others bring the idea before you for cheaper? I am sure you googled it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 11, 2014, 11:30:35 PM
will the win32 wallet ever be fixed?? 
September 11, 2014, 01:45:03 PM

Activity: 784
September 11, 2014, 10:52:16 AM
legendary
September 11, 2014, 05:55:01 AM
darren seems like a good guy, just overwrought . lol
and the victim of stupid fud. which is just stupid.

but without someone that had the vision of darren in putting it in real world usage, this could well be a dead shit coin.
Sad

placebo, you bring some good energy in. but it aint going nowhere without darren i think.
hmm,

maybe supernet will save us. but i dont' really know what that'll offer eventually.

So what are the options?

There are several options that can be consider. I remember how DEAD Pinkcoin was, and community took it over and look now. Same with VOOT, DOPEcoin was dead, but now i was able to get some people in place that will rebuild it.

So what are the plans for PRO? at current price the coin is too cheap, even when nothing happens. I'm busy with my own coin ROSCoin and we are working on a marketplace that will use ROScoin, maybe PRO can be added too, but we need some more dedicated team in place, a marketing leader that knows how to talk and not say, 'PRO is dead', etc
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
September 11, 2014, 05:41:56 AM
darren seems like a good guy, just overwrought . lol
and the victim of stupid fud. which is just stupid.

but without someone that had the vision of darren in putting it in real world usage, this could well be a dead shit coin.
Sad

placebo, you bring some good energy in. but it aint going nowhere without darren i think.
hmm,

maybe supernet will save us. but i dont' really know what that'll offer eventually.
legendary
September 11, 2014, 02:32:43 AM
I support you guys a long time, you think they are decent but is amazing scammers. Currencies such as cunt, maternal they

Maybe you need to take over PRO?
Activity: 166
September 10, 2014, 09:57:51 PM
I support you guys a long time, you think they are decent but is amazing scammers. Currencies such as cunt, maternal they
Activity: 182
September 10, 2014, 09:51:33 PM
Well I've had no offer of support from any members of the community despite there being 65 Million PRO coins out there.
Words don't pay bills.
So there's no point asking for a community take over.
The invoices for the servers remain marked 'unpaid' so I'm not sure how long they will be on for.
I guess this is goodbye.

Kind Regards
Darren

strange, price went up when he posted this Cool
September 10, 2014, 06:10:14 PM
Well I've had no offer of support from any members of the community despite there being 65 Million PRO coins out there.
Words don't pay bills.
So there's no point asking for a community take over.
The invoices for the servers remain marked 'unpaid' so I'm not sure how long they will be on for.
I guess this is goodbye.

Kind Regards
Darren

legendary
September 10, 2014, 04:44:48 PM
I had plenty of funds for PRO..
I'm a businessman.
I didn't start such a project with just a few thousand GBP put aside for it.
All my bank accounts were froze which closed Instant-Bitcoins.. as documented.
I was told I would receive monthly settlements so I continued with PRO but these funds have not started to materialized some 40 days later.

So again... what you have wrote is wrong  =  FUD

Then don't post things like Pro is dead and that there is no more funds. Coming from a dev it is the worst possible FUD that supports all sorts of other FUD.

Indeed...

But look at DOPEcoin, that was a DEAD coin and someone is now busy with taking it over, he just own a few coins, but he knows how to program and that makes it again interesting. Here we need to make some hype, but to make hype we need something to hype with. Look at Ethan,same structure, was trading at 388!!! That is 10 times higher then ours, and we all want to make some money, don't we?
legendary
September 10, 2014, 04:43:00 PM
I had plenty of funds for PRO..
I'm a businessman.
I didn't start such a project with just a few thousand GBP put aside for it.
All my bank accounts were froze which closed Instant-Bitcoins.. as documented.
I was told I would receive monthly settlements so I continued with PRO but these funds have not started to materialized some 40 days later.

So again... what you have wrote is wrong  =  FUD

Then don't post things like Pro is dead and that there is no more funds. Coming from a dev it is the worst possible FUD that supports all sorts of other FUD.

Indeed...
Pages:
Jump to: