Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN - page 9. (Read 138148 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
September 10, 2014, 04:35:39 PM
I had plenty of funds for PRO..
I'm a businessman.
I didn't start such a project with just a few thousand GBP put aside for it.
All my bank accounts were froze which closed Instant-Bitcoins.. as documented.
I was told I would receive monthly settlements so I continued with PRO but these funds have not started to materialized some 40 days later.

So again... what you have wrote is wrong  =  FUD

Then don't post things like Pro is dead and that there is no more funds. Coming from a dev it is the worst possible FUD that supports all sorts of other FUD.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2014, 03:40:57 PM
And another point is Payprocoin will never die. Remember how VOOT was dead... and suddenly ...  It is also lack of people interest in putting coins in the donation address. Everybody is so greedy!!! Sometime deposit $1 can be worth 2 or $3, but you have to take some risks sometimes.

That is exactly what I mean by saying alt-coins operate in a hostile environment where 95% are after quick bucks and are greedy. That is a given and a coin has to be able to survive in a hostile environment with lots and lots of FUD. FUD will always be there because that is one way the greedy people manipulate the market price. The best way to deal with FUD is with solid delivery that no-one can dispute. Anything else is open for interpretation and more FUD.

If I do something one way its wrong to some people here, if I do it another way its wrong to other people.
Everything is over scrutinized.

I do agree PRO has been open to quite alot of manipulation from people with agendas.
But it would seem this business is riddled with them.

You cannot do everything right for everybody...

But what do we have on PRO, How can we promote PRO in a way that it move in the right direction?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
September 10, 2014, 03:36:15 PM
And another point is Payprocoin will never die. Remember how VOOT was dead... and suddenly ...  It is also lack of people interest in putting coins in the donation address. Everybody is so greedy!!! Sometime deposit $1 can be worth 2 or $3, but you have to take some risks sometimes.

That is exactly what I mean by saying alt-coins operate in a hostile environment where 95% are after quick bucks and are greedy. That is a given and a coin has to be able to survive in a hostile environment with lots and lots of FUD. FUD will always be there because that is one way the greedy people manipulate the market price. The best way to deal with FUD is with solid delivery that no-one can dispute. Anything else is open for interpretation and more FUD.

If I do something one way its wrong to some people here, if I do it another way its wrong to other people.
Everything is over scrutinized.

I do agree PRO has been open to quite alot of manipulation from people with agendas.
But it would seem this business is riddled with them.
legendary
September 10, 2014, 03:34:03 PM

FUD is in fact good for a coin, if you can deliver... look, a coin don't need BTC to survive, there are a lot of non IPO, premine coins out there, of course, with BTCs it makes life a lot more easy, you can buy services etc. But community also have a job to complete. They need to promote the coin via twitter, etc, and this really didn't happen, that got nothing to do with bad marketing or so. But that can be done by the community itself.

For example i have contact Supernet (see previous threads) if they were interested in adding Payprocoin. I have contacted some multipool owners, that are all things that community can do and not DEV.

There are for sure some big owners here, they can make the coin interested by sometimes just moving the price, so that people see, ah, PRO is in the Top 10 most active coins lets find out what they are doing,....
September 10, 2014, 03:30:07 PM
PRO was never dependent on Premine for funds !
The launch raised 1 BTC if i can remember!
I've funded PRO myself for 3 months.

Please get your facts correct or you'll join the FUD brigade with everyone else.
It was FUD that ruined PRO from day one.... FUD , FUD and more FUD... to this day... still FUD.

Kind Regards
Darren

I know the premine was not for funding, that is not what I meant and also not what I said, I know it was for the schools project. With well funded I mean enough alternative funds is required to carry the coin for 6-12 months until real life services can be landed. 3 months of alternative funding is not enough.

I had plenty of funds for PRO..
I'm a businessman.
I didn't start such a project with just a few thousand GBP put aside for it.
All my bank accounts were froze which closed Instant-Bitcoins.. as documented.
I was told I would receive monthly settlements so I continued with PRO but these funds have not started to materialized some 40 days later.

So again... what you have wrote is wrong  =  FUD
legendary
September 10, 2014, 03:27:47 PM

legendary
September 10, 2014, 03:21:47 PM

Please get your facts correct or you'll join the FUD brigade with everyone else.
It was FUD that ruined PRO from day one.... FUD , FUD and more FUD... to this day... still FUD.

Kind Regards
Darren

I know the premine was not for funding, that is not what I meant and also not what I said, I know it was for the schools project. With well funded I mean enough alternative funds is required to carry the coin for 6-12 months until real life services can be landed. 3 months of alternative funding is not enough and the risk is that a coin can then run out of steam during the difficult times.
legendary
September 10, 2014, 03:18:25 PM
legendary
September 10, 2014, 03:16:27 PM
I guess it is time for post mortem then. I can honestly say that PayPro was one of only a few coins that had a plausible real life use and plan. Unfortunately, the only thing that can sink a good plan is if a dev scuttles his own ship. With all its good plans and intentions, PayPro went down because of the following:

- the large pre-mine. I posted way in the beginning that it will hang over the devs head like a sword and be a weight around his ankle hampering progress.
- the silly, silly buy back guarantee for the Monday after Bittrex listing, just as the market was starting to look over the large premine thing and trust was being built. This was probably the biggest mistake and I can only think that it was done with the thought that it would cause a pump to 2500 and when that did not happen...
- the whole "hacking" fiasco started to get out of the buy back guarantee and then...
- the failed coin handover thing sealed the fate
- I believe that there was some bluffing going on behind the scenes and that the dev team relied on the value of the coin for funding instead of having a well funded company to carry the dev work.
- the excessive moderation on the threads. You can never kill a voice through oppression. Rather accepts the voices of critique and address the issues and they will go away on their own
- Lack in PR skills

I supported the coin from day one. Luckily I got out without making any losses. It is such a pity as I had very high hopes for PayPro.  This case study supports my theory that a coin can only be a real success if the dev teams have REAL funding behind the scenes before starting the coin that can see them through to delivery of real life services. Any funding that relies on the value of the coin at hand for funding fails 9/10 times. It is very obvious that payPro relied on the value of the coin and that the failure of the coin to have value caused its ultimate demise. That and the regular blunders by the dev "team".

RIP

Kind Regards
Darren

+1

On this one i had to agree with Payprocoin.
September 10, 2014, 03:05:29 PM
I guess it is time for post mortem then. I can honestly say that PayPro was one of only a few coins that had a plausible real life use and plan. Unfortunately, the only thing that can sink a good plan is if a dev scuttles his own ship. With all its good plans and intentions, PayPro went down because of the following:

- the large pre-mine. I posted way in the beginning that it will hang over the devs head like a sword and be a weight around his ankle hampering progress.
- the silly, silly buy back guarantee for the Monday after Bittrex listing, just as the market was starting to look over the large premine thing and trust was being built. This was probably the biggest mistake and I can only think that it was done with the thought that it would cause a pump to 2500 and when that did not happen...
- the whole "hacking" fiasco started to get out of the buy back guarantee and then...
- I believe that there was some bluffing going on behind the scenes and that the dev team relied on the value of the coin for funding instead of having a well funded company to carry the dev work.
- the excessive moderation on the threads. You can never kill a voice through oppression. Rather accepts the voices of critique and address the issues and they will go away on their own
- Lack in PR skills

I supported the coin from day one. Luckily I got out without making any losses. It is such a pity as I had very high hopes for PayPro.  This case study supports my theory that a coin can only be a real success if the dev teams have REAL funding behind the scenes before starting the coin that can see them through to delivery of real life services. Any funding that relies on the value of the coin at hand for funding fails 9/10 times. It is very obvious that payPro relied on the value of the coin and that the failure of the coin to have value caused its ultimate demise. That and the regular blunders by the dev "team".

RIP

Kind Regards
Darren

legendary
September 10, 2014, 02:51:10 PM

- the silly, silly buy back guarantee for the Monday after Bittrex listing, just as the market was starting to look over the large premine thing and trust was being built. This was probably the biggest blunder and I can only think that it was done with the thought that it would cause a pump to 2500 and when that did not happen...
- the excessive moderation on the threads. You can never kill a voice through oppression. Rather accept the voices of critique and address the issues and they will go away on their own
- Lack in PR skills

I supported the coin from day one. Luckily I got out without making any losses. It is such a pity as I had very high hopes for PayPro.  This case study supports my theory that a coin can only be a real success if the dev teams have REAL funding behind the scenes before starting the coin that can see them through the hard times to delivery of real life services. The journey to success is difficult because alt-coins operate in hostile environment where 95% just cares to make a quick buck with a 3 weeks max attention span. Any funding that relies on the value of the coin at hand for funding fails 9/10 times. It is very obvious that PayPro relied on the value of the coin and that the failure of the coin to have value early on caused its ultimate demise. That and the regular blunders by the dev "team".

RIP
legendary
September 10, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

User is ignored, stop quoting his text!

PRO is dead.
Its out of funds.

Everyone wants new features and fulltime devs including myself, but these things cost money, and nobody wants to contribute.
PRO currently owes 3 BTC and requires another 2 BTC to get to its next level.

Its the communities turn now to help.

You ask for donations after saying PRO is dead? Sure, that will help a lot.

That is what i told him too, he is pretty bad in communication, really bad.I'm still working on a plan to get payprocoin at least back above 80 sats, come on, when you check the value of PRO then it is ridicules, ok, statement as above really don't help me in making deals with multipools, or with talks with SuperNet, so basically i have ask him to shutup Cheesy
Activity: 336
September 10, 2014, 09:36:55 AM

User is ignored, stop quoting his text!

PRO is dead.
Its out of funds.

Everyone wants new features and fulltime devs including myself, but these things cost money, and nobody wants to contribute.

You ask for donations after saying PRO is dead? Sure, that will help a lot.
legendary
September 10, 2014, 05:16:58 AM
You're so funny Cheesy A coin doesn't need fonds, a coin needs a DEV that work on his coin and you know that i have one that is available to work for the coin.

Payprocoin is far from dead, and you know it yourself. There are a lot of talks happening. Yes, it makes it nice to have a few BTCs to pay for new features but everything can be done without paying BTCs.

September 10, 2014, 04:43:42 AM

obvious scam coin now
4 times scam
belgium and essex teams running too much to track and blame china

but when i say scam coin new alias pops up to say unicode is fud and wants cheap coins
what i want is a good coin that works and gets fixed if doesnt work

what can we do and get these crap coin factory out of the way
even these guys have old accounts here now

proof of developer was a nice idea but not good enough
proof of development team is needed

also exchanges are crap too
they let traders trade to themselves to change price
need new exchange with proof of trader

if not true, then clear up facts go ahead and say that on you mind

pro dead
you go home now
get bread on the way home cause we out bread now

PRO is dead.
Its out of funds.

You can sit back and watch your 65 Million coins turn to 0.00000001 BTC
or you can contribute and take PRO to the next level and trading where it should be!

I will always contribute my time and resources for free to PRO but currently am unable to contribute any more funds for a while.
Donation addresses are located in my signature at the bottom of this post.
I will continue my work with PRO when funds are in place to allow me to.

Kind Regards
Darren
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
September 09, 2014, 10:36:27 PM

obvious scam coin now
4 times scam
belgium and essex teams running too much to track and blame china

but when i say scam coin new alias pops up to say unicode is fud and wants cheap coins
what i want is a good coin that works and gets fixed if doesnt work

what can we do and get these crap coin factory out of the way
even these guys have old accounts here now

proof of developer was a nice idea but not good enough
proof of development team is needed

also exchanges are crap too
they let traders trade to themselves to change price
need new exchange with proof of trader

if not true, then clear up facts go ahead and say that on you mind

pro dead
you go home now
get bread on the way home cause we out bread now

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 09, 2014, 05:07:07 PM
The next pump will be on Tuesday 5pm EST.Coin voting starts 2.5h before pump. VOTE ON #Payprocoin or #Greekcoin & win 0.20BTC

https://twitter.com/you_pump/status/508592381789499392

How's that pump working? The price is down to 37sats on Bittrex. I don't see a whole lot of movement on this coin ATM.
Activity: 104
September 09, 2014, 04:13:14 PM

so much circle jerk
anybody going to fix the mining issue
or update the wallet binaries since they are out of sync with github source

hmm see i dont understand the need to set walls for the coin if there is active development being done. What new features are planned ? have you considered creating something to back the coin (eg. rebranded mining equipment, an nxt asset that has a revenue sharing plan) kind of interested to see what happens currently have a bunch of paypro that was given to me.

The Above post was deleted. Regards, Btcd/ Supernet developer......

super talent just left this scene and left this note to us at pro
you gonna call me fud again
but i just expect more from dev after taking money for coin this is you job now

unfortunately this coin dead again
and no real dev happens

just pump dump from people who know how to trade to themselves at bittrex to manipulate price

good luck placebo, you rick astley looking mufukka you gonna need it

somebody with real creds launch a real sha256 coin please
regular updates and bug fix at github would be good

You talking about pump and dump! You talking about dead coin! You blaming the Dev, Darren! You talking about price manipulation!  Huh Huh Huh Have you ever thought, you are the deadly parasite for this coin. You should blame yourself for all the bad things happened with PayProCoin.

If you don't like this coin, the devs, the community, please leave this thread. This thread will be a better place without you.

If you are looking for a real sha256 coin with regular updates and bugfix and more shit, hire some devs and get your own coin. Create a new thread and post it there. Now, please go back to your cave where you belong and don't come here.

go buy pro coins
you deserve it

Activity: 112
September 09, 2014, 05:50:31 AM

so much circle jerk
anybody going to fix the mining issue
or update the wallet binaries since they are out of sync with github source

hmm see i dont understand the need to set walls for the coin if there is active development being done. What new features are planned ? have you considered creating something to back the coin (eg. rebranded mining equipment, an nxt asset that has a revenue sharing plan) kind of interested to see what happens currently have a bunch of paypro that was given to me.

The Above post was deleted. Regards, Btcd/ Supernet developer......

super talent just left this scene and left this note to us at pro
you gonna call me fud again
but i just expect more from dev after taking money for coin this is you job now

unfortunately this coin dead again
and no real dev happens

just pump dump from people who know how to trade to themselves at bittrex to manipulate price

good luck placebo, you rick astley looking mufukka you gonna need it

somebody with real creds launch a real sha256 coin please
regular updates and bug fix at github would be good

You talking about pump and dump! You talking about dead coin! You blaming the Dev, Darren! You talking about price manipulation!  Huh Huh Huh Have you ever thought, you are the deadly parasite for this coin. You should blame yourself for all the bad things happened with PayProCoin.

If you don't like this coin, the devs, the community, please leave this thread. This thread will be a better place without you.

If you are looking for a real sha256 coin with regular updates and bugfix and more shit, hire some devs and get your own coin. Create a new thread and post it there. Now, please go back to your cave where you belong and don't come here.
legendary
September 09, 2014, 02:29:54 AM
Please remember

Next http://fairpumps.net/pump/  will be on TUESDAY 5pm EST again. Coin voting starts 2.5h before pump. If you want to get PRO in the voting list for pumping then we all know what to do..
Pages:
Jump to: