Pages:
Author

Topic: [PR(o)] ✪ Prototanium 119 ✪ <<财富>> ◣Its like UNO, because it is.◥ - page 10. (Read 45872 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Although it may sound crazy i can see PR overtaking UNO in price as everyone here is confident and has strong hands.
why do you think so , proto , where is dev . Proto without dev is like another coin without new development
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Although it may sound crazy i can see PR overtaking UNO in price as everyone here is confident and has strong hands.
I now have 1000 PR, I'm not a very wealthy man but being 1 out of 250 people that will ever exist is very satisfying! I will try to get some more if price go down again. But are friend omnius bought them all Cheesy Cheesy

also, someone has 5k DOT for sale at 0.001 so i think this will be a hard price to pass but 0.0008-0.0009 seems very reachable to me. Cheesy

EDIT: I'd also like to note that i do not ever plan on selling my 1K PR until price is at-least past UNO.

So that is 1/200 GONE FOR A WHILE.  Grin Grin Grin
now real price is about 500 sat for proto maybe less  , maybe that coin will never be like uno  ,can die , we dont know

Real price is not 500sat, because i myself will buy 30,000 PR if it drops to 500sat and theirs already 13k+PR buy orders above 500 sat. Tongue

I suspect the real price currently lies somewhere between 9000SAT and 2500SAT so around 5000-6000Sat seems reasonable.
Activity: 279
I now have 1000 PR, I'm not a very wealthy man but being 1 out of 250 people that will ever exist is very satisfying! I will try to get some more if price go down again. But are friend omnius bought them all Cheesy Cheesy

also, someone has 5k DOT for sale at 0.001 so i think this will be a hard price to pass but 0.0008-0.0009 seems very reachable to me. Cheesy

EDIT: I'd also like to note that i do not ever plan on selling my 1K PR until price is at-least past UNO.

now real price is about 500 sat for proto maybe less  , maybe that coin will never be like uno  ,can die , we dont know

more than 20K , I am buy more cheap PR  Grin

yep buy all pr , and then try to add it to eth wallet , and price will be 50 $ for i Proto
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
more than 20K , I am buy more cheap PR  Grin

buy more PR still cheap , time to buy Smiley

damn, all Pr now in your wallet  Grin
im holding some of this coin, hope to this coin will pump like uno..
hold it _i know one who has 40k , and pr dont has week hands , that mean price can be more than uno
ict
Activity: 466

damn, all Pr now in your wallet  Grin
im holding some of this coin, hope to this coin will pump like uno..

legendary
Activity: 1176
we lost the moment when we have an issue about wallet long time ago

right now when the wallet issue has been fixed but still no respond from the market
Any news on a listing at a bigger exchange?
maybe next year - now pr is sleeping, need good new dev and somethinh new.
But bittrex will be nice

I would have to go against your opinion that it needs something new, Like UNO, Pr only really needs more adoption, so the best things we could do right now is get it listen on more exchange and advertise it like crazy.
maybe next year - now pr is sleeping, need good new dev and somethinh new.
But bittrex will be nice

It requires effort of all of us for this to happen, email them and submit the forms to be put on a bigger exchange. Most exchanges have a page for submitting new coins. If you have an exchange you use alot, go for it. Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good work guys, Lets keep draining the cryptopia wallet.  Grin Grin Grin
Do any of you know whether the owner of cryptopia holds a share of Prototanium? The wallet is pretty large and i notice alot of mined coins go directly into some of the cryptopia wallets, With only 6k posted for sale on the market that would mean people have over 20k PR inside of their wallets just sitting on the exchange? kind of doubtful to me? maybe the owner has a 10k stash. lol
Only Now
sell all PR for 1,5 BTC

Hope you will not regret selling them all that cheap.Time will show,they are not that many to be cheap forever. I believe it's a good investment. Never sau never  Grin

I resign from the sale will be worth a lot more than 1,5 BTC I wait for a good offer
Now only 0.0625 PR for block reward

cryptopia have only 6846.24682535 PR  Grin
I am buy some now PR verry cheap

cryptopia has 33,000 PR in its wallet so even though it only shows 6k are listed alot more are slowly sold and waiting for certain price points id say 100-300 per day to the buy orders, so aslong as you can beat the bots by 1-2satoshi you will be able to grab probably 100-200 a day at 1000sat each.

now my balance PR buy some cheap on cryptopia Smiley

intersting _you wanted to sell it -and now you are buying , what is with you wrong  Grin . So see you pr at yobit soon ,lol
Only Now
sell all PR for 1,5 BTC

Hope you will not regret selling them all that cheap.Time will show,they are not that many to be cheap forever. I believe it's a good investment. Never sau never  Grin

I resign from the sale will be worth a lot more than 1,5 BTC I wait for a good offer

cryptopia has 33,000 PR in its wallet so even though it only shows 6k are listed alot more are slowly sold and waiting for certain price points id say 100-300 per day to the buy orders, so aslong as you can beat the bots by 1-2satoshi you will be able to grab probably 100-200 a day at 1000sat each.

LMFAO, You created a 5000 satoshi margin, my crazy friend. hahaha Cheesy
Time to drain the Cryptopia wallet.

Hopefully it go down a bit 6000 satoshi each will make me a poor man. Cheesy
Only Now
sell all PR for 1,5 BTC

Pages:
Jump to: