Pages:
Author

Topic: [PR(o)] ✪ Prototanium 119 ✪ <<财富>> ◣Its like UNO, because it is.◥ - page 6. (Read 45872 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Cryptopia wallet shows zero connections, qt wallet says no block source available, i've been trying to send some PR to cryptopia for 3 days  Cry

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/

If you point it at these name servers...
ns4.servage.net
ns3.servage.net
ns2.servage.net
ns1.servage.net

..I'll put up a basic website for PR.  I'll host it on the UNO website server.
I think a link to the github source and a download link for the working windows wallet would go a long way.

Def links to wallet and source will do justice.

as far as dns settings its done!  says it can take 48 hours to update.

UPDATE: Changes went through when you visit http://prototanium.uno says its waiting for index.html upload

Thanks to phatkiller donating a domain name, and Osmiumcoin's graphics, there is now a very basic website for PR at http://prototanium.uno

Woah, 0.3 PH/s, too much sudden hashpower, needs to be more sustained  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
even after deleting you should still be able to recover your wallet.dat

ive done it successfully with uno, pr & ppc.

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
As I said, both my Linux & Windoze wallets were the latest versions with 4 connections each. Even with the cryptopia wallet having only one connection, the TxID should still show on the block explorer, as should the payment made to my other wallet - but nothing shows up.

I've tried rescanning & reindexing - nothing. All my (few) mined coins have gone.

I've stopped mining this coin & deleted the wallets now anyways, with no dev & vanishing transfers it's pretty pointless tbh.
Strange things going on with the PRO network.  I sent a small amount to Cryptopia but so far it hasn't appeared & the TxID doesn't show in the block explorer. As a check, I send a small amount to another wallet I control on a different rig - that never appeared either & the TxID also doesn't show in the block explorer.

My clients are the latest versions with 4 connections each - yet my deposits are vanishing into oblivion - any ideas anyone?

I succesfully made a few payments between cryptopia and the client, i used v0.10.1.2 version (same as the one on cryptopia) , was the client synced completely?it's usually recommended to sync a QT client before sending anything  Sad

But i have another theory regarding this issue, maybe the fact that there's only 1 connection on the Cryptopia wallet, and if that connection sometimes has issues, it could cause delays or something like that, being dependent on that single connection  Undecided

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Strange things going on with the PRO network.  I sent a small amount to Cryptopia but so far it hasn't appeared & the TxID doesn't show in the block explorer. As a check, I send a small amount to another wallet I control on a different rig - that never appeared either & the TxID also doesn't show in the block explorer.

My clients are the latest versions with 4 connections each - yet my deposits are vanishing into oblivion - any ideas anyone?
v0.10.1.2 Wallet Synced succesfully  Grin

Getting 5 active connections, here's a list of nodes

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
This has very much potential, hope we'll see a github wallet soon  Cool
Activity: 216
Merit: 252
Thank you!

Who is the active developer for this coin?

Is there anything new to expect from PRO?

Expect PRO to become the bitcoin of the architects, designers, prototypists.
See: https://pastebin.com/tvfbNXdp
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
This is good boys, PR could use a little bump, Uno is slept on which practically means its little cousin PR is invisible. Cheesy

ns4.servage.net
ns3.servage.net
ns2.servage.net
ns1.servage.net

I think a link to the github source and a download link for the working windows wallet would go a long way.

Def links to wallet and source will do justice.

as far as dns settings its done!  says it can take 48 hours to update.

UPDATE: Changes went through when you visit http://prototanium.uno says its waiting for index.html upload
legendary
keybase.io/fallingknife/
I recently registered prototanium.uno if anyone has a nice info site for Prototanium that i can redirect to please let me know

or if you have a SIMPLE page i can probably host it on one of my VPS

ns4.servage.net
ns3.servage.net
ns2.servage.net
ns1.servage.net

Activity: 559
Merit: 508
I have the Pr wallet itself downloaded but the installer i do not, sorry fk. Tongue

Would be cool to see a few more PR nodes go up though.
I recently registered prototanium.uno if anyone has a nice info site for Prototanium that i can redirect to please let me know

or if you have a SIMPLE page i can probably host it on one of my VPS
legendary
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Does anyone solid here still have the PR wallet that used to reside at

https://polcoin.pl/download/prototanium_setup.exe

The one I paid for but forgot to make a copy of?

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
sell my 15000 PR for 1.5BTC
special price

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=PR_BTC
and you sold all coin like dust ? or you will wait better time .
BAH
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
That is a real shame!

Let's hope it does soon Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Not right now, no one actively working on it and has had no volume for a very long time. I hope it will be brought back somehow eventually but might take a while.
Pages:
Jump to: