Pages:
Author

Topic: Problem with blockchain.info import wallet - page 3. (Read 6393 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
January 09, 2017, 12:20:55 AM
I Chose the winner SFR10. So my questions are this SFR1 will you be cool that I pay you half then we change the design? then I pay you the half after?

Also for 2nd and 3rd prize its very very close. Would you guys mind having 2 2nd prizes (half each) and 2 3rd prizes (half each)?

Then at lease most people get something gets something and the btc price has gone up considerably since I posted so you guys might be happy with that..

Anyway SFR10 I chose as the winner. You guys ok to split prizes or you want only 3 Prized winners?

Just an idea Smiley Or I can chose the runner up and 3rd place now and pay and its over..

Hoping that one of the 2nd or 3rd prize is me, And I'm OK for what is your decision about the payment of the prize. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2017, 03:42:26 PM
I Chose the winner SFR10. So my questions are this SFR1 will you be cool that I pay you half then we change the design? then I pay you the half after?

Also for 2nd and 3rd prize its very very close. Would you guys mind having 2 2nd prizes (half each) and 2 3rd prizes (half each)?

Then at lease most people get something gets something and the btc price has gone up considerably since I posted so you guys might be happy with that..

Anyway SFR10 I chose as the winner. You guys ok to split prizes or you want only 3 Prized winners?

Just an idea Smiley Or I can chose the runner up and 3rd place now and pay and its over..
Thank you for choosing me as the winner (means a lot) Smiley
Yes, I would be cool with the idea of receiving half then the other half after changing the design, according to the new changes.
Will send you a PM shortly...

Sent you the 50%... Will send you details about it in next day or 2 thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 08, 2017, 03:30:33 PM

Thank you for choosing me as the winner (means a lot) Smiley
Yes, I would be cool with the idea of receiving half then the other half after changing the design, according to the new changes.
Will send you a PM shortly...

Update:
Sent you the 50%... Will send you details about it in next day or 2 thanks.
I confirm receiving the 50% accordingly, Thank you Smiley
Transaction link

Update 2:
~Snipped~
BTW Congrats SFR10 for winning.
~Snipped~
Congrats SFR10! He can also escrow funds as far as i know.
Thank you guys Smiley
legendary
January 08, 2017, 03:08:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 08, 2017, 11:29:58 AM
So I decide today, pay the runners up then pay the winner half then the other half after the changes if thats cool
That would be great, so everything would be sorted (in regards to top 3) and others could move on.
legendary
January 08, 2017, 11:13:47 AM
So I decide today, pay the runners up then pay the winner half then the other half after the changes if thats cool
legendary
January 08, 2017, 11:11:14 AM
The only thing holding me up now to start is the Video. It was supposed to be ready 6 days ago. I am pushing for next week. Then get the landing page and eth smart contract live then we go. We got most things sorted like partners, escrow etc. Also white paper still waiting for.

You mean this is going to be for a project that's gonna be doing ICO?  If you still need some more member on your team for the marketing, I'm available.

YEs what can you do?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 08, 2017, 10:26:57 AM
The only thing holding me up now to start is the Video. It was supposed to be ready 6 days ago. I am pushing for next week. Then get the landing page and eth smart contract live then we go. We got most things sorted like partners, escrow etc. Also white paper still waiting for.

You mean this is going to be for a project that's gonna be doing ICO?  If you still need some more member on your team for the marketing, I'm available.
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Telegram: @Adriandmen
January 08, 2017, 08:21:02 AM
OK great because the ICO is to Upgrade the existing exchange to be a competitor to poloniex as it will have some major features.

Its a bit late now I know but I was hoping to mentions somehow that

Join ICO to transform it into the NEXT Big Worldwide Exchange with Automatic Trading functions and Automatic risk limitation on open Positions.

If I chose the best style that would be ok to change yeah? Sorry about this I was ill over xmas and my internet was out it was a mess really. I will pay a little bonus to the winner though but I see it as a biggish change you see. I dont want everyone to revise their entries now as its a waste of everyones time.

Sorry to drag this on too I will sort it as soon as agreed. Next time I do this I will use escrow as I presume you guyss were pissed when you didnt hear from me and now I want changes.

I'm pretty sure that most signature designers are very reasonable when it comes to making changes.
legendary
January 07, 2017, 06:06:57 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
January 07, 2017, 05:56:23 PM
Is there a winner for this contests? And does anyone knows when the signature campaign will start? I'm patiently waiting for a new campaign to join. I've been very busy thus last few weeks that's why I never joined any signature campaign recently. But I have a lots of free time now. I'm looking forward on this upcoming campaign. Thank you very much and God bless us more Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
January 07, 2017, 05:38:53 PM
Question please If I chose the winner may I ask for a small change? nothing major.. Is that a massive problem?
That is not a massive problem but that is a normal thing whenever you choose a design the designer will agree to do changes according to your demand as you are going to buy these designs for yourself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 07, 2017, 04:25:44 PM
When this signature campaign is opened ?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
January 07, 2017, 06:26:10 AM
Question please If I chose the winner may I ask for a small change? nothing major.. Is that a massive problem?
I'm completely fine with that.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
January 07, 2017, 04:25:36 AM

I'm pretty sure that none of the contestants would have a problem with that.

It is about the prize? I don't know If it is okay to other participants. But if it is reasonable to make a small change for this contest,

Well its okay Cheesy We're very understanding here. Cheesy
he's asking about changes in designings and codes.. Payments and rewards will not be changes or lowered.. OP just mean if he select a winner that winner should be responsible to change the design if he ask him.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
January 06, 2017, 08:44:49 PM

It is about the prize? I don't know If it is okay to other participants. But if it is reasonable to make a small change for this contest,

Well its okay Cheesy We're very understanding here. Cheesy
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Telegram: @Adriandmen
January 06, 2017, 06:24:36 PM

legendary
January 06, 2017, 06:09:55 PM
legendary
January 06, 2017, 08:21:09 AM
today I promise and will pay prizes this evening thanks. I have had a look but its a very close call
legendary
January 04, 2017, 05:10:01 AM

I received an update about this contest thru PM from gravitate. Here's his private message :

Hey I am gonna judge this tomorrow, I been a little ill Sad

So don't worry guys. We will know the winner tomorrow.

Thats right sorry guys and girls I have been ill. Let me start looking today tomorrow and will get it sorted. Sorry for any inconvenience,
Pages:
Jump to: