Pages:
Author

Topic: Problem with blockchain.info import wallet - page 6. (Read 6393 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 517
December 17, 2016, 02:49:00 PM
That is an attractive budget for the signature designs contest. I am reserving my place, starting from now and will complete it till 25th december. I think that is the last date for the contest.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
December 17, 2016, 05:52:39 AM
Reserving this spot for my entry, good luck to all.

Here is my entry:

LEGENDARY/HERO/SENIOR/FULL MEMBER/MEMBER

▐▐▐▐ | ETHBITS |Fast|Secure|Low Fees|▐▐▐▐
【Fast Turn Around】【JOIN ICO】

Newbie Member

▐ ETHBITS【Fast & Safe】【JOIN ICO】▐

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 13, 2016, 05:47:50 PM
May i join this??
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 05:34:26 PM
I may be able to do this after January 1st.

Is there any chance of an extension?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 12, 2016, 09:30:31 AM
And avatar and personal text?
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 12, 2016, 03:58:53 AM
reserved for my entry, oh my i almost have the same design as sfr10 Shocked Oh well mine needs to be revised...
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 10, 2016, 02:37:08 PM
Here's my entry Smiley

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
December 10, 2016, 08:19:53 AM
I also have noticed that even after 15 days no one have claimed even a spot to participate in the campaign. the designers have to show their interest to the OP that they are participating in the campaign and are busy in in creating the designer.
Don't worry about that.The participants should be ready with the designs which shall be posted a couple of days prior of deadline to protect their ideas.Since it's a competition,one can easily take the posted designs for reference and make something better.
Merit: 521
December 10, 2016, 05:52:11 AM
Ten day ago and only one participant submitted his entry here. And fifteen days more left to create your signature design guys.

May the best design win not the popular signature designer. Haha Good Luck all!
I also have noticed that even after 15 days no one have claimed even a spot to participate in the campaign. the designers have to show their interest to the OP that they are participating in the campaign and are busy in in creating the designer.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
December 10, 2016, 05:38:08 AM
Ten day ago and only one participant submitted his entry here. And fifteen days more left to create your signature design guys.

May the best design win not the popular signature designer. Haha Good Luck all!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 05, 2016, 07:50:29 AM
Nice, i think that you should definitely get some 0.005 BTC prizes going for those who legitimately attempted to make a quality signature but unfortunately did not qualify for the first three places, as a consolation prize.

The second and third prizes are kept for the same reason. The OP will use only those signatures which will be at first place but the second and third will also be awarded to appreciate their attempt to create the signatures. I think these two extra prizes are enough to be paid for those who do not win the first place.

True Smiley Just a reply saying I am here to give any information anyone requires. I am a little worried that no posts as yet,. If you are planning on entering please say Smiley
Don't worry, there are many designers that wish to post their work when the deadline is near so as to prevent copying of their work.
Also, there are many days left for this contest to end so let them make the best they could.
BTW, I am also going to post my entries soon.
legendary
Activity: 1372
December 05, 2016, 07:15:01 AM
Nice, i think that you should definitely get some 0.005 BTC prizes going for those who legitimately attempted to make a quality signature but unfortunately did not qualify for the first three places, as a consolation prize.

The second and third prizes are kept for the same reason. The OP will use only those signatures which will be at first place but the second and third will also be awarded to appreciate their attempt to create the signatures. I think these two extra prizes are enough to be paid for those who do not win the first place.

True Smiley Just a reply saying I am here to give any information anyone requires. I am a little worried that no posts as yet,. If you are planning on entering please say Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 02, 2016, 06:21:51 AM

legendary
December 02, 2016, 05:33:47 AM
Nice prize I will give it ago can it be for any rank ?

Well has to be for all ranks please
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
December 02, 2016, 05:20:17 AM
Nice prize I will give it ago can it be for any rank ?
legendary
December 02, 2016, 05:18:33 AM
I got it but what do I do with it?
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
December 02, 2016, 05:18:04 AM

I don't think that this would need to be escrowed, as if you scam the service would be worth nothing anyways. However you should definitely use a passive escrow for your actual signature campaign. Basically holds the funds, and pays you back if everything goes well. If not, it'll be used to cover for the member's losses.
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
December 02, 2016, 05:06:14 AM
I've got a question here. When is the deadline? As I've seen so far most of the signature designers here are only posting about their work in last few minutes of the deadline to avoid from being copied their designs. Maybe you can determine the deadline or even more specify this contest to make all clear

Deadline is before christmas as I see in OP. However I would suggest to keep a date and a specific time instead of marking it with Christmas.

Thanks I changed it. I forgot to put in the AVATAR picture. do you think I can include it in this competition or must be separate?

Hi Gravitate, I sent you a PM about my signature design please check your inbox. Thanks

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
December 02, 2016, 05:04:04 AM
I've got a question here. When is the deadline? As I've seen so far most of the signature designers here are only posting about their work in last few minutes of the deadline to avoid from being copied their designs. Maybe you can determine the deadline or even more specify this contest to make all clear

Deadline is before christmas as I see in OP. However I would suggest to keep a date and a specific time instead of marking it with Christmas.

Thanks I changed it. I forgot to put in the AVATAR picture. do you think I can include it in this competition or must be separate?

You can include this here though its upto you to decide. Most of the users also needs photoshop to make signatures if you ask me.
legendary
December 02, 2016, 04:56:28 AM

Pages:
Jump to: