Pages:
Author

Topic: PROBLEMS? LOOKING for A Superior ANON COIN? Look no further, you're just in time - page 2. (Read 5865 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Is this a decentralized anonymous approach or does it go through a central location to create anonymity?

Its mixed a multiple nodes, it's the most effective way if you really want to be anonymous. If your looking for it to do it on the blockchain, it doesn't, but it's more effective and safer then any one doing it on the chain. You can invest in CN coins for that, but this way is superior and much safer overall. It's really exciting tech, if you really research into how it works

Watch this video. He put it out today to answer some questions about the anon that Neos uses.
http://youtu.be/kbx_O4eg-v8

I think we get that, but the problem is still the centralization. It's simply just a centralized mixer; it might be "effective", but it is definitely not safe! Indeed, it has a single point of failure or breach: the mixer. Unlike CN coins, where an attacker would have to compete with all the miners on the system, this coin is easily destroyed by someone gaining access to these nodes owned by a single person/group.

I say this not because I'm trying to light this coin on fire, but rather because all new coins in the crypto space should be subject to a high degree of scrutiny. The ones with merit will stand on their own.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
NEOS is awesome.Best coin.
Activity: 73
Neos is undervalued,and will rise....
Only coin that i invest last mounth

Same here. It's on the rise now Smiley nearly 100% jump from yesterdays low.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
Neos is undervalued,and will rise....
Only coin that i invest last mounth
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Is this a decentralized anonymous approach or does it go through a central location to create anonymity?

Its mixed a multiple nodes, it's the most effective way if you really want to be anonymous. If your looking for it to do it on the blockchain, it doesn't, but it's more effective and safer then any one doing it on the chain. You can invest in CN coins for that, but this way is superior and much safer overall. It's really exciting tech, if you really research into how it works

Watch this video. He put it out today to answer some questions about the anon that Neos uses.
http://youtu.be/kbx_O4eg-v8
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

Yep I agree, this is an awesome coin.

~BCX~

Can you ellaborate a bit more? ... or people will start thinking this is all an enllaborate thing to try to crush XMR while pumping Neos.
Jesus, I couldn't sell a time share if you paid me to.  Sorry if it wasn't informative enough - I haven't had much sleep.  What specifically do you want to know?  I'll try to clear up any confusion.  I thought the ideas behind how it worked were pretty clearly stated in terms of how it's broken up and so forth.  I could be wrong.

Best regards,

syntaks

If you need to ask that then most likely you have no idea whether your design can be Sybil or DoS attacked.

I have seen no such analysis.

Can you check it out. For some reason, I thought you checked it out.

Well, be careful what you say, people believe what you say, I believe what you say a lot of the time, I listen to you, like AM said it lol. So your bumming me out. I don't want you to say that, I don't want that to be the case.

It's not the case. It would be cool if you could agree with that AM. Like I said, people listen to you and if you haven't looked into it I don't want people to listen to you and think these kinds of attacks are possible.

This is a very sound coin in a pile of shit that is coming out these days. And it would be good for you to be on out side with this coin.

Check into and get a hold of Syntaks the dev and ask him whatever you need. He's on IRC all the time 24/7
legendary
Activity: 1204

I may also remind you that this coin has a 5% premine. This makes it a pump unless proven otherwise. And by "proven otherwise"

What's the 5% premine for?

That is called an ICO

Lol this coin doesnt have a premine but a ico and a ico aint bad for a coin at all.
It gives the dev. team some funds to look around for while they dont have any coins themself.
That way they can never be able to dump coins, but beside that i know syn and he will never do
anything bad to Neos cause he rocks a lot.

This coin is undervalued and on V2 there will be a big boost , what as i can see can happen easly.
$1 would be easly possible and worth it atm.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

I may also remind you that this coin has a 5% premine. This makes it a pump unless proven otherwise. And by "proven otherwise"

That is called an ICO
Activity: 164
Merit: 37

Activity: 75
So it's anonymous because it's...completely centralized.  Huh

This. The anonymity is 100% centrally controlled, miners have no incentive to enforce anonymity so who will provide it? The dev team? I may also remind you that this coin has a 5% premine. This makes it a pump unless proven otherwise. And by "proven otherwise", it has to have more than a shiny new website and a video about their super hyped v2 wallet.

In the end their "whitepaper" isn't all that impressive, it doesn't really go in depth about anything. I hate that every 1-2 page block of text saved in PDF format is now called a "whitepaper". Fuck that!
Activity: 70
smells like SCAM

Smells like zombies ate your brain cause it sure aint functional.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790
Shitcoin Minimalist
So it's anonymous because it's...completely centralized.  Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Jesus, I couldn't sell a time share if you paid me to.  Sorry if it wasn't informative enough - I haven't had much sleep.  What specifically do you want to know?  I'll try to clear up any confusion.  I thought the ideas behind how it worked were pretty clearly stated in terms of how it's broken up and so forth.  I could be wrong.

Best regards,

syntaks

If you need to ask that then most likely you have no idea whether your design can be Sybil or DoS attacked.

I have seen no such analysis.
you might have something that other people are wondering too.

Thats all I was getting at,  I don't want anyone to shut up, I want to get the word out, and get people involved in the community.

I not picking up that you are against Neos, I don't think that, but you may have some good points that should be explored.

Im not just a rah rah guy
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

But you aren't asking questions. So you intentions are getting suspect. If you are not trolling, and Im not saying you are, what do you want to know?
I guess that is the exact reason the original thread was locked. I'll shutup now and observe.
legendary
Activity: 1050
I didn't mean to come off like I was trying to sell anyone anything.  I don't want to sell Neos, I want it to earn its value - be useful, spendable, quality.  I'm not posting to convince you to buy it.  Only buy it if it's worth something to you - not because you think it's worth something to someone else.  As far as how much I bench - I haven't been to a gym in a long time.  +1 for making me laugh though =)

Regards,

syntaks
Pages:
Jump to: