Pages:
Author

Topic: PROBLEMS? LOOKING for A Superior ANON COIN? Look no further, you're just in time - page 3. (Read 5865 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
http://youtu.be/kbx_O4eg-v8

Check it all for more info from the dev.

WELL..... it doesn't give much info.

What info do you need still. I understood it. But you may have tech questions that I don't know to ask, it sounds great to me.
 What info is missing?
it sounds like someone trying to sell a time-share.

nothing against syntaks, but that was like the least "selling" type video I ever watched. lol. But I don't think his intention was to "sell" the coin, it was to answer questions. What questons are you tring to get answered?

You keep talking about missing information, I don't see that.

And you keep making statements about lack of info, which is fine if you feel something is missing.

But you aren't asking questions. So you intentions are getting suspect. If you are not trolling, and Im not saying you are, what do you want to know?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
King of all the land
Alright, got my order in. Let's see where this goes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
What specifically do you want to know?

Well, how much do you bench, for starters.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
Jesus, I couldn't sell a time share if you paid me to.  Sorry if it wasn't informative enough - I haven't had much sleep.  What specifically do you want to know?  I'll try to clear up any confusion.  I thought the ideas behind how it worked were pretty clearly stated in terms of how it's broken up and so forth.  I could be wrong.

Best regards,

syntaks

sorry , wasnt saying anything about you or the coin- not enough info for any of that.
with so many coins and so many p&d ( or worse) one is always suspect.

I'll continue watching before investing for now.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Jesus, I couldn't sell a time share if you paid me to.  Sorry if it wasn't informative enough - I haven't had much sleep.  What specifically do you want to know?  I'll try to clear up any confusion.  I thought the ideas behind how it worked were pretty clearly stated in terms of how it's broken up and so forth.  I could be wrong.

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary

What info do you need still. I understood it. But you may have tech questions that I don't know to ask, it sounds great to me.
 What info is missing?
it sounds like someone trying to sell a time-share.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Videos like that never give much information since their purpose is to hype rather than to inform.

What info is missing?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1204

smells like SCAM

Well you fortunately don't have to rely on smell.

There is plenty for you to research and test hands on and can see with your own eyes.

BTW, the dev, syntaks, is a highly respected coder in the community, maybe you didn't know that.

But I understand you being worried most coins are scams. This just isn't one of them lol
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
It sure is exciting to wait what V2 has to offer.

I liked the look of the wallet thus far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Gzo76ws-a7A

I also like the way the dev interacts and doesn't give a fck and just develops and codes his thing

https://twitter.com/NeosCoin
legendary
And im very pleased that we will be on the Exchange Mintpal v2  !!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
v2 will be like nothing you have seen before. I can promise you this. undervalued for whats about to happen.
legendary
Hey,

Nice to see this post its a positive thing to see people care about Neos.

Its indeed a realy awesome coin at it will go a long way. Its way undervalued but that will just be a matter of time.

The releaso of v2 , soon will deff light a fire on to a high satoshi !

BTW almost forgot !

We should thank SYNTAKS for hes great work as dev.

yeah this is only the beginning and we need to get the word out, I think the devs are right that it will sell itself, but people have to know about it, for it to do so. I wish the devs didnt close the thread, but I can see their reasoning.

Im highly invested, so Im getting the word out ya know. And it's working, and it's nice to see people that highly respected members of the community are taking notice. They are a little doubtful right now, but I will try to figure out the answers to their questions as best I can, but they just know more than me obviously so I just need to research deeper, so I can explain it to them. I don't think the devs are trying to keep this stuff a secret so Im sure I can ask them and find out

Xenia , as soon as v2 start im gonna promote a lot , now the focus is mainly on makeing a damn great product Wink.
That can shock people and understand why neos is so good.

Ofcourse any word out is good and it helps , love that your doing it atm
Hey,

Its indeed a realy awesome coin at it will go a long way. Its way undervalued but that will just be a matter of time.

BTW almost forgot !

yeah this is only the beginning and we need to get the word out, I think the devs are right that it will sell itself, but people have to know about it, for it to do so. I wish the devs didnt close the thread, but I can see their reasoning.

Im highly invested, so Im getting the word out ya know. And it's working, and it's nice to see people that highly respected members of the community are taking notice. They are a little doubtful right now, but I will try to figure out the answers to their questions as best I can, but they just know more than me obviously so I just need to research deeper, so I can explain it to them. I don't think the devs are trying to keep this stuff a secret so Im sure I can ask them and find out
legendary
Hey,

BTW almost forgot !

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The fact is, this coin IS BY FAR the best choice for ANON right now.

Is it true?

Impossible to know under we read formal specification.

Sounds like the built their own Tor-like network. Tor is not enough to provide unlinkability and untraceability. We can use Tor now with Bitcoin.

I am guessing. How can I know what they have when they don't describe it formally.

The title of this thread is very opportunist. Caveat emptor.
I've bought myself a small stash. You never know. Could be the next Monero.

Exactly, you throw a Bitcoin at it and it is highly likely to be worth much more 24 hours from now, if the Monero exploit ends up happening or not.

It compares with coins that have a value 10x to 30x what Neos costs now. I mean, you're definitely going to double your money at the very least when V2 comes out less than 24 hours from now.

It's a great hedge against Monero and other CN coins. The tech is sound and no one has said anything that shows this coin isnt what it says it is, and by now if there was it would be all over this thread. That tells you something right there.

It's a no brainer, and the devs are the most involved out there. I think they are androids, they never sleep, ever! lol  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: