Pages:
Author

Topic: Problems miners face after building a rig - page 2. (Read 1501 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
What type of setups do you guys have? I am specifically curious to know how much your GPU investment cost - what video cards are you running, how many cards total, and what did you end up paying for the graphics cards?
Activity: 661
Merit: 258
Biggest problem:

You get it up running well...
...and now all you can think about is spending more money and building another one  Grin
Thats totaly right +1, i started 7 months ago with one rig small one ended up now after 8 months with a big gpu farm ,cheap electricity turned on my greed Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Biggest problem:

You get it up running well...
...and now all you can think about is spending more money and building another one  Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Heat, finding a stable overclock/undervolt, airflow, electric bill, circuit panel tripping when you overload it, your room getting allot hotter, mad wife or gf, some really weird looks when people walk in and have no idea what it is, even weirder looks when you try to explain it, temperatures, keeping it stable and running as close to 24/7 as possible, fan noise, parts dying, miners needing to be updated, finding a good wallet for every coin you want to try mining, probably 20 other things that I will think of later, but that's a start. Wink
Activity: 55
Anyone?
Activity: 55
What kind of problems miners face after they start running the rig?

Is there any list?
Pages:
Jump to: